Kev's Heating Repairs

SPRUCE GROVE AB T7X2A9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Spruce Grove  >  Kev's Heating Repairs

Review for Kev's Heating Repairs

Kelly S. in Spruce grove
Kelly S. in Spruce grove
2 reviews SPRUCE GROVE, AB

New furnace installation

When I recently bought my mobile home, the furnace was old and beyond repair. My realtor recommended her heating guy.

Kevin was professional and very reasonably priced. He did not try to sell me a furnace that was beyond my requirements and completed the job quickly and cleanly.

I have since required two service calls due to a faulty manufacturer's part. He came out both times and did not charge me. And replaced the part on the second visit with a superior part at no charge.