AOMPrint.ca

Paul Hannah, The Duct Cleaning Specialists
Paul Hannah, The Duct Cleaning Specialists
8 reviews North York, ON

Company Sweaters

I actually found this company because they had followed me on my twitter account. I was in the need for some new work shirts so thought I might as well try this company out. Dealing with Neil was such a breeze. I called, introduced myself and company, emailed over a couple pictures and info what I needed. I was sent back a proof a day later. Everything looked good and within a week I had our new company sweaters. I am going to be doing a lot more work with this company for my promotional items, as well as have them design a logo for a new Mens Hockey Team we are sponsoring this upcoming year called The Dirty Ducts, so keep an eye out for that :) I would highly recommend this company for any of your printing needs. Thanks for your efficient and professional service.

Thanks Paul for your awesome review. It was great to have you as our first Twitter customer! It has been a pleasure starting out doing some work for you and we look forward working together on future projects. Go Dirty Ducks!!!!

More about AOMPrint.ca

Providing solutions for your print, mailing and promotional needs since 1976. Our one-on-one service and personal attention to detail sets AOMPrint. ca apart from its competitors. Serving Mississauga, Toronto, and surrounding Greater Toronto Area, we offer digital and offset printing, large format printing, mailing and letter shop services, as well ...