Blue Dragon Paving & Construction Co. Ltd.

Paving Contractors
AURORA ON L4G1Z4
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Aurora  >  Blue Dragon Paving & Construction Co. Ltd.

Reviews for Blue Dragon Paving & Construction Co. Ltd.

Sarah  in Oakville

Took 4 months to finish driveway, then within 6 months it completely cracked and faded. We called them to come fix it and I am not exaggerating but they promised to show up 10 times and stood us up each time with an excuse. Our driveway is still not fixed and we have so many empty promises made to us we are fed up. Jesse is no better than Kevin. I will remove this post once my driveway is repaired. If it is still up it means I am still being told false truths and no one has shown up to fix the damage.

Update July 2017- Jessie just took our money and never came back!!! Do not trust him or what he says. He has told us many times that he will come and when the day comes no one ever shows up! We should all get together and take him to court.

Jason in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Cracked and heaved in 4-5 spots almost immediately. Water is pooling in two large areas which was reason for completing the job initially. Promised repairs were never completed approaching December.

Richmond Hill, ON in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Don't trust this company, they play you. They send a sales man to sell the job who has no experience with Ashphalt work, than he brings some workers with this company logo. They have damaged my interlock that was just done and do not even respond to my call. Needing to fix the ugly, bumpy job they have done is impossible. Although i managed to reach the guy Kevin and he seemed nice on the phone, however he brushed me off as if he cares and claimed he is only a subcontractor and did not , and refused to give me the company owner's name. I have been chasing them for a month. If a guy name Mike or Kevin want to quote you be very careful DO NOT PAY THEM ALL IN ADVANCE, because if they damage or you will need them they will not show up. I am not sure even if they are insured for damages, since they are not connecting me with the owner. I am a really upset customer, and not happy.

Chris in Brampton

Kevin was very friendly and honest with us. Out of the three different companies we called for quotes on this driveway Kevin was the only one who actually ever called us back or showed up. We liked the fact that he didn't accept or ask for any payment until the job was done. Kevin was always prompt in replying to my texts and phone calls. Great quality and service. I highly recommend Kevin and Blue Dragon Paving.

tony.bacchus

Kevin had gave me an estimate which was very reasonable and work was done within 2 weeks of my driveway being removed! I was very impressed with that because I've seen a lot of driveways in my neighborhood that have been sitting with gravel for a month or more before company comes . Concrete finish looks great. He also warned me to stay off the driveway for six days for it to cure as I had heavy vehicles. Have recommended blue dragon paving to many of my friends and family and they are happy with thier work as well.

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure working with you on your project Tony. We appreciate all the referrals!

Blue Dragon Paving completed my driveway last year and did an amazing job and reasonably priced. After this winter, there are no cracks and the water still runs away from my home. They told me they would pave 3" of asphalt, and even showed me the thickness of it while the process was being done. I would recommen family.

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you on your project. We appreciate your referral!

Fil Smith in Brampton

Our new driveway allows water to flow out & away from our property due to the experience and attention that the Blue Dragon employees provided. An excellent company to use.

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you on your project. We appreciate your referrals!

1 review Aurora, ON

They provided a very reasonable quote and were very informative in the process of repaving the driveway. They removed the old driveway very quickly and it was repaved evenly. No complaints.

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working for you and we hope to hear from your family and friends!

Meaghan Sloan from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Kevin quoted and at first was very prompt with responses. After he tore up the old driveway we never heard from him and when we did it was to rebook when he was coming because he couldn't make it. After he paved our driveway he never told us when we could park on it (after texting several times). We also have some forming damage to our concrete slab he poured. He said he would fix it but nothing yet. There is concrete all over our grass, a huge gap between the new driveway and the grass and overall just terrible customer service. I have 2 young kids that cannot play in the front because there is still a mess on the grass. He also has not completed the step from the slab to the driveway yet (as discussed 4 weeks ago). Thankfully before we pay we will be speaking about some sort of compensation. I NEVER usually post negative reviews about companies, but we just cannot get a hold of anyone and we are growing more and more impatient. We just want this process completed as promised.