General Contractors

Kelly from Markham
Kelly from Markham

basement

L6B0K7

Mario did a fantastic job on our basement. He was professional, and his work is superb! He had great ideas, and we could not have done it without his help! Thank you Mario!

C Brown from Toronto
C Brown from Toronto

Kitchen counter/sink/faucet install

L6B0K7

Great work! Mario is considerate, thorough and cost conscious. Gives advice and is really concerned about customer satisfaction. He made suggestions that saved us money and pays attention to the details.

Fay Wilks from Toronto
Fay Wilks from Toronto
1 review York, ON

basement, deck, washroom and kitchen

This company is very reliable it is a pleasure to work with them and the results are fantastic.. The workers come on time and clean up after the job is complete. I hired this company originally 12 years ago to complete my basement. I was so pleased with their work that I have since hired them to remodel my kitchen and bathrooms as well as redo my deck this summer.
Mario is very honest and hardworking and I will not hesitate to hire him again.

Rahila Khan from Aurora
Rahila Khan from Aurora

Complete Washroom

L6B0K7

We were extremely happy with the work Urban Details completed in our house. We have known Mario for quite a few years and he is always available to help us when ever we need him. He had created a beautiful custom three piece bathroom, by reducing one of the bedrooms, building a wall of division on our upstairs floor. We had only two bathrooms and addition of third one helped us selling the home with a better value. All the staff were very friendly, professional and very helpful with great ideas. He build an office in our business and he also helped us in our new house with lots of odd jobs We would highly recommend them. They also completed the project in the time and try to do the way you want.

Cesar in Markham
Cesar in Markham

Kitchen reno

Mario was recommended by our neighbour who had quite a lot of work done and was pleased with the results so we took a chance. Mario showed up every day when he said he would and completed the job on time and on budget. He is very reliable and does a great job, he also has many good decorative/design ideas which really helped in making my decisions.

Charles from Maple
Charles from Maple

Basement Renovation

Mario is honest, a pleasure to deal with, and VERY capable. He is a man of his word, working five days a week on my basement until the job was completed. I had my home inspector check his work both before and after the drywall was installed and he was very impressed. Mario was recommended to me by a friend, who also had his basement finished by him. I had gotten quotes from a few well reviewed (on Homestars) large companies but I found them much too expensive. Mario isn't the cheapest, but his prices are VERY competitive and his work second to none. My wife also referred him to someone for a kitchen reno, and they were very happy with his work.

More about Urban Detail

Specializing in custom kitchens, bathrooms and basements. With 15 years experience in complete interior renovations and restorations. Local business servicing York Region.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Markham?