Woods Roofing

Reviews for Woods Roofing

Monique L.
Monique L.

Friendly and Helpful Roofers

We hired Woods roofing to re-shingle the old home we recently bought in Toronto, as the home is a fixer-upper that we are renovating. They did an amazing job! Brian and his crew were quick, informative and friendly. Could not have been more satisfied with their professionalism and the results. I highly recommend.

speevak from Brampton
speevak from Brampton

shingling the roof of my house

I hired Wood's Roofing to shingle my house, which was being re-constructed. Not long after they finished, two leaks developed, one of which is ruining the ceiling in the kitchen. The owner/operator - Brian - is difficult to reach; he makes promises to come tend to the problem; then doesn't show up. He claims that his work is "fully guaranteed", but this is clearly not true. I will now have to engage another contractor, then take Wood's Roofing to court to recover costs.

Patricia Keip from Brampton
Patricia Keip from Brampton

roofing

We hired this company in 2009 to reshingle our roof. They did not clean up after as we found paper shoved in our gutters. They wanted me to supply them water! And they did not install the roof vents properly. I would never recommend this company!!! And now we find out that our roof has major leaks in it.

I. Milan in Woodbridge
I. Milan in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

In November of 2011 we contracted Wood's Roofing to have my roof reshingled. The contract included materials and labour. The job was completed and the company was paid in full. Six months later I get contacted by the shingle supplier, threatening civil action if I don't pay for the shingles. According to the supplier It is my responsibility to make sure that the suppliers are paid, and that I should of held back 10%.. I might get stuck with the price of the shingles after having paid Wood's Roofing. Numerous calls to Wood's Roofing have been ignored, I know they are still in business. Be aware before doing business with this company.

reward vlliacres in Markham
reward vlliacres in Markham

re-shingle portion of roof {home}

in the winter of 2010 we noticed a small leak in the roof. i called my co-worker who had recently done his roof. He gave me the number to Woods Roofing. I called and Brian from Woods Roofing was more than happy to come out to my place and provide us with a free estimate. The contractor arrived the very next morning. And to make a long story short. Brian from Woods Roofing suggested that only a portion of the roof needed to be re-shingled. This was great news because the final cost savings was enormous. The job was completed on time and there weren't any hidden cost