Custom Decorators

R Spencer in Kelowna
R Spencer in Kelowna
4 reviews Kelowna, BC

Window coverings

I booked my appointment on line and had a response right away.Kym Tarr was the consultant who came to my home. She was like having a good friend over. She was very professional and knew her stuff well. She not only helped me to choose the right blinds, but also stayed within my budget.

catherine jackson  in Bolton
catherine jackson in Bolton
2 reviews BOLTON, ON

window coverings

Excellent customer service. Josie came to our home on a Saturday and showed us all the samples and helped us pick the best and most cost effective option. She folllowed up with the contract and all the paperwork the next day. Very efficient process.