Pro Floor Contractors

Robin from Burlington
Robin from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Flooring Installation

After my basement flooded, I purchased flooring and agreed to have them install it. They dropped off the flooring, but didn't return my calls about installation. So, that's when I decided to give Andre at Pro Flooring a call. Andre was nothing but professional, we was over at my place within 3 floors of me calling him on Friday to give an estimate. As I was trying to get my basement back in order, he appreciated the urgency, and he juggled his schedule around to have his installers there on Monday morning. They showed up even earlier than anticipated, and finished the job ahead of schedule. The work was immaculate. Very well done. They cleaned up all mess, and did all the cutting outside to prevent dust from going everywhere. Andre is great to work with. Very fast to respond. I highly recommend Pro Flooring. I've worked with numerous contractors on this basement renovation, and these guys are definitely top notch. Given the high quality, and amazing customer service I was shocked how reasonable the prices were. Thanks again Andre you really helped me out, and kept the restoration project on schedule!

Wendy from Georgetown
Wendy from Georgetown
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Flooring Installation

I would fully recommend Pro Floor Contractors to anyone. Andre' s customer service and work skills are top notch! Both him and his crew were exceptionally pleasant to deal with and very respectful of my home. I am so pleased with their work.

Channing from Mississauga
Channing from Mississauga

Flooring

I first hired Pro Floor Contractors for flooring in my grandparents’ house. The work he does is immaculate and unlike other contractors who you might have to watch in order to ensure they’re doing what they’re supposed to, I could give Andre the key to my house in the morning and trust that by afternoon the work would be done to my satisfaction. I was especially impressed with how patient and kind he was when working with my grandparents. He even put furniture pads on every piece of furniture in their condo then moved it back into place - very specific places chosen by my very particular grandmother! I was so impressed that I then hired him to do my basement with the same experience. He also gives a 5 year warranty on his work, which I don’t know any other contractors that do the same. I really can’t say enough great thing and I recommend him every chance I get.

Susan K from Oakville
Susan K from Oakville

Flooring

Pro Floor Contractors are a great company to work with. They are very professional - shows up on time, gets quotes out on time and the job is finished on time. Andre is courteous, friendly, clean and does exactly what he says he’s going to do with competitive prices. I’m in real estate and have recommended him a number of times with no complaints.

Ronnie C from Mississauga
Ronnie C from Mississauga

Flooring

I hired Pro Floor Contractors to do the entire second floor of my house and a kitchen - they did an excellent job. Very professional, on time, took time to explain to me what and how they were doing everything. I thought the job would be a lot easier than it turned out to be, but they handled everything like pros. We get complimented so much on the work they did, I want them to come over for dinner so they can enjoy it themselves!

Doug W from Oakville
Doug W from Oakville

Floor Laying

I hired Pro Floor Contractors originally to do the floors in my kitchen and dining room, but was so impressed with their work I ended up having them back two more times for a staircase and the entire upstairs of my home. They are extremely professional, giving quotes upfront before any work was done and always have come in right on or below the quotes given - even while being able to locate and work with special exotic woods that we wanted! On top of everything, the craftsmanship was impeccable, no flaws, some of the best I’ve ever seen.

Gary L from Burlington
Gary L from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Flooring

I hired Pro Floor Contractors to do the entire main floor of our townhouse in Armstrong Hand Scraped Oak and they did an amazing job. Andre sent the senior installer who was incredibly meticulous. They did more work than anticipated for no extra charge and put my house back together at the end of the project.

Vivian in Oakville
Vivian in Oakville

Install floating cork floor

Andre has been very agreeable in working with us on our budget, and was the only company to make suggestions to help us even out high/low areas in our subfloor - other companies just wanted to install and void and problems caused by the subfloor without doing anything to help the problem.

More about Pro Floor Contractors

Combine our trained flooring installation experts with our superior product list and you can rest assured your project will be completed to the highest level of quality and detail, on time and at a competitive price. Pro Floor Contractors installs flooring that brings depth and an exceptional ambiance to your ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Oakville?