Absolute Blinds & Shutters

Plummie from Ottawa
Plummie from Ottawa
19 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shutters

I heard of this company when I attended a home show, otherwise they do very little advertising and rely mainly on word of mouth referalls. Brian gave me an accurate quote which didn't change and arrived and installed the blinds earlier than the estimated time frame. He was friendly, professional and helpful with his advice. My shutters look fantastic and I continue to receive compliments on them!

More about Absolute Blinds & Shutters

Thank you for taking the time to visit Absolute Blinds & Shutters, servicing the Ottawa Valley, Eastern Ontario, and Western Quebec. We are dedicated to bringing you quality products and customer service. We offer FREE in-home consultation to better aquaint you with brand name products like Hunter Douglas or locally ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Ottawa?