Neto Ceramics

Leiriabakery from Toronto
Leiriabakery from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Tile tub surround

I hired Neto Ceramics to tile my tub surround. I was given a great price. The work was completed to a high standard of quality and detail. Neto Ceramics gave great advise on how I could improve the look and create a better scenario for the maintnace of the tub surround. I will definatly recommend Neto Ceramics to my friends and family. Thank you Neto Ceramics.

MANNY from Old Toronto
MANNY from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

KITCHEN AND BATHROOM

Neto Ceramics is very profesional and a time line orienteted company, great work and very clean. i am very happy with the work that has been done to my home.... thank you Neto Ceramics

Amanda from York
Amanda from York
2 reviews York, ON

Bathroom Reno

I hired Neto Ceramics to give my outdated bathroom a fresh new look. Sergio takes great pride in his work. Every cut he makes is precise, grout lines are sharp, the end result is perfection! Since I bought my condo in an older building, there were a few challenges, but Sergio had an answer for everything. I couldn't be happier.

Milo Vansen from Toronto
Milo Vansen from Toronto

Kitchen Granite top

Great job done by Neto Ceramics on my Kitchen Counter top. They supplied the right type of granite and marble. I even got a quotation from them for re-tiling my bath room.

Timely service, cost effective. Their personel try to advise you on cost saving tips.

Recommend them to anyone.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in York?