Neto Ceramics

Tile & Stone Contractors
YORK ON M6B1K9

Reviews for Neto Ceramics

Cindy R from Toronto

Sergio gutted and re-did a small shower stall that was done by a contractor just five years ago. He stuck to his original quote and did the job quickly and professionally. Couldn't ask for more.

Sergey in Toronto

I hired Neto Ceramics to install the new tiles in my kitchen and sunroom. With the initial discussion Sergio provided detailed quote and gave me very valuable advices what type of tiles and materials was better to use. The old tiles were removed and new porcelain tiles were installed on a timely basis. I really appreciate that Sergio spent some extra time to find a marble plank with the correct height to make the transition from the kitchen to the sunroom smooth and nice. You cannot just buy such thing in Homedepot. The job was done extremely professionally. The tiles were perfectly levelled, and all the trims installed to complete the great new look of our new kitchen. I was planning to install backsplashes myself but when we saw how the tiles project was done we asked Sergio to install backsplashes as well. We never regret it.

sandydc08 in Toronto

While renovating my home, I worked with various tradesmen who often overpromised and undelivered. Sergio from Neto Ceramics was NOT one of them. He was very professional, worked around my timelines and completed the job quickly but beautifully. He helped me from start (tile/grout selection) to finish (tips on maintenance) and his prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend him for any tile job in the house. Thanks Sergio for the great service!

How likely are you to recommend this company?How likely are you to recommend this company?How likely are you to recommend this company? How likely are you to recommend this company?

Cromie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Neto Ceramics did an excellent job. Sergio gave us some options as to how to enhance the look of our kitchen and address problem areas around our existing window. He paid great attention to detail, was well organized and worked efficiently. After the tiling job was completed to our satisfaction he completed the carpentry work necessary to give our window a finished professional look.
It was a pleasure to have Sergio complete this project for us.

Sabrina from North York

$8000 for 2 bathrooms
Amazing finish work
Clean lines
Clean worker (kept the job site neat)
Completed 2 full bathroom in 3 weeks
Chose colour combinations and all materials
Will use this contractor again

Barbara from Toronto

Moving into a new condo and opting for standard finishes is never without its downfalls. I felt a sense of blah every time I entered my tiny kitchen. I knew an updated backsplash would do the trick, and so began my quest to find the right contractor. After making a few calls, I went with Neto Ceramics and the results were better than I expected. Sergio's knowledge, attention to detail, and eye for design convinced me to step outside my comfort zone and go with a colourful mosaic backsplash. I am happy to say that the kitchen is now the focal point in my new home, and my family and friends love it!

Antonio Caputo from Mississauga

Home renovations tend to be a chore and something you want to get over with. Our experience with Neto Ceramics made the renovation experience informative and rewarding. From start to finish, Sergio was able to illustrate for us exactly the work he was doing, why he was doing it and the benefits of each step taken. Despite discovering some surprises along the way ( mostly builder shortcuts), the project was on time and the quality of the workmanship was optimal. I'm afraid Sergio has ruined us for future dealings with contractors, as he set the bar as high as I could have expected, with regards to service, workmanship and knowledge.

Julieta from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

We recently had a spa bathroom done in our home. We are SO happy with the work Neto Ceramics did. The tile and marble work turned out more beautiful than we could ask for. To top it off, Sergio was very detail oriented, professional and very courteous. I would highly recommend Neto Ceramics!

Amanda from York
2 reviews York, ON

This is the 2nd time I hired Neto ceramics to do some work in my home. Sergio installed my kitchen floor and back splash and much like my previous experience, I could not be happier with the work that was done. The job was completed in the time frame that was provided and my kitchen was left sparkling.