Urlando Management Design Build

General Contractors
Mississauga ON L5V3C5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Urlando Management Design Build

Reviews for Urlando Management Design Build

Susan in Mississauga
Susan in Mississauga

Fantastic Contractors, Fantastic People!

Rocco and Lydia Urlando, and their entire team of Urlando Management are to be commended on their commitment to excellence and their dedication to exemplary customer service!

The entire Urlando Management team are friendly, courteous, and hard working. They have amazing attention to detail and are committed to providing the best quality service. They completed a renovation of a cooperative school I'm president of, and they were fantastic from start to finish. Rocco and Lydia were always available if any questions or concerns arose, and they would always get back to us in a timely fashion. Rocco has excellent problem solving skills, and creative design solutions. It was greatly appreciated! The associates in the skilled trades were just as professional and helpful. The finished product is beautiful, and we are so pleased with the end result!

If you are looking for a company that prides themselves on excellence, then look no further than Urlando Management. You won't be disappointed!

Michael Stanleigh from Innisfil
Michael Stanleigh from Innisfil

new house construction

This was a horror story. From the start there were problems. He really doesn't know what he's doing. Everything went over budget and really over schedule. Not all permits were in place. The framing tooks several months to complete and another 2 months to repair everything that was wrong with it. The plumber didn't know plumbing and now that we're in it, we have spent over $1,000. to fix his problems. The heating was done wrong. We've had problems with the roofing. And when he's not happy because you won't pay more money and allow more time he'll just walk off the job. It is impossible to say anything good. What a mistake.

Sonia from North York
Sonia from North York
1 review North York, ON

New Home Build

Rocco Urlando and his team did an excellent job on our house build and I couldn't be happier. It's quite a cumbersome and daunting project to take on a new home build, but we felt a comfort level with Rocco immediately and he would regularly meet with us to discuss budget, schedule and next steps which helped us tremendously through the process. He produces the highest quality work and doesn't cut corners to cut his own costs. His pride in his work shows in all that he does and he has a great sense of taste/style and also helped to pick out the appropriate colours/styles within our home that now work beautifully with each other. The one time we deviated from his opinion and went on our own, was with a wall colour in the living room. We ended up changing it 3 times until we finally went with Rocco's opinion, which is now the wall that I love the most! It's quite unusual to find a contractor that also has a sense of style that will help guide you through style choices that integrate your home in a unique and beautiful way.
His team of workers are also respectful and pleasant to interact with.
One other noteworthy thing to mention is that when we were going through our inspection phases with the city, the inspector continuously mentioned he was quite surprised at the quality of work on all elements - and that he's never passed other houses on first inspection at any stage. We passed every one of the inspections without issue - very rare when it comes to these city reviews.
We now have a beautiful home that we plan to live in for 20-30 years and I would recommend Rocco's work to anyone.

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Total Demo/Gut and Build including lowering basement; waterproof foundation:; add 2nd story

Rocco and his team exceeded all expectations. I interviewed 6 GC's and when i met Rocco i knew I found an honest, competent, trustworthy craftsman who loved his profession and with whom I could trust to build my dream home; who wouldvwork as a team player with my architect; and who wold find a way to realistically work around my budget.
His crew always arrived on the stated day, on time, all the time! They were respectful of my home and when I asked them not to smoke inside once the drywall went up, they were polite and understanding of my allergies and immediately complied. My elderly neighbors loved them so much they offered the men water and lunch in the cool shade of their porch in the hot summer!

When a delay of product occurred, as it always will, Rocco made sure to call me with updates and reassure me I was not 'forgotten".

Rocco has done large Bridal path homes and smaller budget-conscious jobs such as my friends bedroom/ensuite and deck Reno. Each is handled with the same care, consideration for time and money constraints regardless of size. I recommend him highly, and know that if any issue arises now that my job is done, I can still call on him and he will still return my calls.

I went over budget on my wn accord and Rocco always notified me of a way to bring the budget back to ts original number. Weather and product delay pushed my finish date back by two months, not the fault of anyone.

I recommend Rocco Urlando of Urlando Management without hesitation or reservation.

Alexandra in Toronto
Alexandra in Toronto

House build

Rocco is a reliable and creative contractor. He makes sure you get a reasonable price and is flexible and creative to make the budget work for your needs. He has lots of experience and will tell you what works best. He also is able to understand what your taste is so that you get the look of what your are after. He has done large and small projects and is very respectful of client, sub trades and neighbours.