Bill & Dave Computer Repair

Computer Repairs and Support
Two locations: 5-2450 Lancaster Road, 517 Rideau Street OTTAWA ON
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Ottawa  >  Bill & Dave Computer Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bill & Dave Computer Repair

Muff Wiggler in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service, best prices around, replaced my broken dock while I waited. Super friendly and knowledgable staff, easily the best repair service in Ottawa. Really pleased with my experience and proud to recommend them.

Janet in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Due to mishandling - misdiagnosis and lack of appropriate caution - Bill and Dave's destroyed my computer's hard drive. I had to spend $338 to have the underlying problem diagnosed and repaired, get a new hard-drive, and retrieve some of my data - not all of it was retrievable. While it's true I should have been backing up regularly it's also true that Bill and Dave's should have checked the functioning of my PC's fan. I only remembered after the other business did it that the place I used to bring my computer to always checked the fan functioning first thing. It's particularly smart to do that given that a poorly working fan in combination with running anti-virus software for many hours will melt down hard-drives. I hope this shop smartens up, and also makes an effort to communicate more clearly and courteously.

Kevin in Rockcliffe
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We have an old iMac, from 2009. It was getting very slow, with constant pinwheels. Rather than purchase a new one, I researched upgrading the hard drive and installing more RAM. I went to BDC, talked to Milan, the manager of the Rideau street location and decided to upgrade. BDC installed 480GB SSD, new OSX installed and transferred data from IDE drive. They also upgraded Ram to 8GB and cleaned the internal of the computer. It now runs faster than ever. We are so pleased with the service and the price. Much better than big box stores. I will definitely use BDC again for all tech needs. good honest service at an affordable price.

Shaq in Kemptville
1 review KEMPTVILLE, ON

This is the best place in Ottawa for phone screen repairs. I checked every place in Ottawa and Bill & Dave Computer Repair was the most inexpensive. It was super fast service, i waited under 25 mins in the waiting room with a water cooler, coffee maker, and magazines. Very cool, worth checking out.

Hi Shaq,

Thank you for the great review. We try to make our clients experience the best possible for them. We also try to keep parts in stock for phones because we know that people do not like ot go without them for any period of tme. We are happy you had a good experience with our company and that you shared it here so others like you can find us.

Thanks again!

More about Bill & Dave Computer Repair

From virus removal to computer repairs, upgrading or data recovery. We work closely with you so you will get exactly what you are looking for with no surprise charges. Laptops, Tablets, IPad, iPod, iPhone, Other Smartphone's, PC and Mac Repair. We will provide you with honest and affordable ...