Sealerman Waterproofing

Reviews for Sealerman Waterproofing

Colleen
Colleen

Foundation Repair

Thankyou for your prompt professional response and the great work...it rained quite a lot the night following and basement totally dry! It's hard to know who to trust out there, but this was a good experience! I'll will recommend your company in future, cheers!

Hi Colleen,
We are very glad to hear everything has worked out! Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Duc
Duc

Basement leak repair.

We noticed there were water visible in several areas in the basement with the continuous heavy rain. We then call Sealerman and Cody came right away to pre-assess the problems. The next day, Bill came for a fixing recommendations and a quote. We agreed to his recommendations, and the priced right quote. The work was done almost immediately within a day. They were very professional, explaining the work while working and super neat and clean during the repair. Bill explains that the product is mew dew free, odour free, and fire resistant . Cody also took his time to repair our pony wall in the garage when the basement work was done. Thanks Cody and Bill for the great work. With the guarantee, so far so good with no more water visible after an all day rain fall.
Will definitely call and recommend Sealerman for all basement repair.

Hi Duc,

Thank you For the great review! Please feel free to contact us if you ever need anything.

valeriejloe
valeriejloe
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Crack in foundation

They are very knowledgeable, the work was completed efficiently. It has rained buckets since the repair and not a drop of moisture in the basement

Valerie,
Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you.
Bill

erika.somerville
erika.somerville

Basement waterproofing

The concrete foundation wall crack and baseline perimeter were repaired using quality materials and excellent workmanship

Hi Erika,

Thank you for the excellent review. It was great working with you. Please let us know if there is anything else you need!

Liz
Liz
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Foundation crack repair

Very friendly and clean with their work. Quick to respond. Very reasonably priced. Great work guys thanks for your help

Thank you Liz! It was great working with you as well!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

concrete restoration

I hired Bill to repair and waterproof pony wall in garage as well as a large crack in garage floor. He provided an explanation as to the reason for the water problem and then completed the job promptly and on time.

Hi There,

We are very happy to hear that you're satisfied with the repair of your pony wall and garage floor crack. Please don't hesistate to reach out if you need anything further.

Bill Hall
Owner
Sealerman waterproofing

Pat in Calgary
Pat in Calgary

Basement foundation repair

I had originally called a well known company for a quote . They tried to sell me a sump pump for $3000.00 . I called Sealerman and received a quote for $800 . Honesty is one of the things I value most next to customer service , Sealerman provided both of those in spades . I would not hesitate to recommend or use them again

Thank you very much for the review!

Delicia in Toronto
Delicia in Toronto

Basement Floor sealing

Sealerman Waterproofing (Bill Hall) is one of the most honest and knowledgeable basement floor sealing companies that I've dealt with. Bill did not try and oversell me on anything, came up with a game plan to address my basement issues in a timely and cost-effective way.

He followed up on everything that he undertook to do, was always punctual, and ensured that the work area was cleaned up at the end of each day.

Very pleased working with Bill, and will definitely use his company again if I need to, and will recommend him to friends.

Thank you for your feedback! It's much appreciated.

Repaired walls and cracks in my 108 year old home

Bill was very good at eyeballing our situation to make his professional
forecast. He and Anne promptly, efficiently and on time restored these
old walls. The walls withstood the heavy watering and are still waterproof.Thank you for your help to allow us to stay in our home.

Mary O

Thank you for posting this review! I'm glad that you were pleased with the work done.

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Highly Recommend

Sealerman was prompt, courteous and in every way professional. I would highly recommend. Always arrived when he said he would and kindly fit my project in quickly. Bill also took care of the extras that were needed. Thank you Bill and Pete.

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know if there is anything that you need.

Bill Hall

More about Sealerman Waterproofing

We are a family business with over 40 years of experience. When you need skilled waterproofers to protect your belongings stored in your basement, SealerMan Waterproofing is at your service. We waterproof and restore basements at prices you can afford. Whether you have leaky basements or concrete problems, make us your number one choice. Quality work at affordable pricing; better then the competition!

Main Services: Waterproofing, Leaky Basements, Foundation Repair, Concrete Restoration, Parging Repair, Parkades Repair.