Sealerman Waterproofing

Reviews for Sealerman Waterproofing

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Highly Recommend

Sealerman was prompt, courteous and in every way professional. I would highly recommend. Always arrived when he said he would and kindly fit my project in quickly. Bill also took care of the extras that were needed. Thank you Bill and Pete.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Vertical crack in garage wall

We discovered a vertical crack in our garage wall that had been hidden when we bought the house, and missed by the inspector. I called Sealerman and a couple other concrete repair companies. Bill responded quickly, came out and took a look, and was able to complete the repair the next day, along with fixing a number of other minor cracks we found on a walkaround. He was efficient, clean, and the repair looks great. Would not hesitate to recommend his work.

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Basement Seepage

My finished basement developed a leak, likely long before I moved in but I just had never noticed the carpet stain before this year. I called Bill and told him what I suspected. He came right over and determined where the cracks were. I do have to say, I thought he would be wrong just because of where the carpet stains were but when the drywall and insulation came off those cracks were exactly where he said they were. Never doubt a professional. I'm just so happy that Bill could accommodate me right away and that with the rest of this winter thaw, there will be no more seepage coming in from those cracks. I would definitely recommend Sealerman Waterproofing for your basement issues.

Jenn in Calgary
Jenn in Calgary

Foundation repair to 35-year-old home

Wanted to get some waterproofing done to a leaking vertical crack in our foundation; leaked only when eaves overflowed, but still wanted it fixed! Some foundation repair people will only do thousands of dollars of digging, etc to get the job done, but this sealant will do the trick! waranteed for 5 years for no leakage, but he said it should be fine from now on. Bill is the owner, but his son Cody is taking over the job, and did most of the grunt work. Great job, it seems to be holding up very well, and Bill even walked around the house with me and offered some great tips on how to prevent water seepage in the future, keep up maintenance, etc. Worth the cost, I'd say.

More about Sealerman Waterproofing

When you need skilled waterproofers to protect your belongings stored in your basement, SealerMan Waterproofing is at your service. We waterproof and restore basements at prices you can afford. Whether you have leaky basements or concrete problems, make us your number one choice.