SpaceStyle Home Staging & Organizing

25 Pollard Street Richmond Hill ON L4B 1A8
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Thornhill  >  SpaceStyle Home Staging & Organizing

Reviews for SpaceStyle Home Staging & Organizing

Moshe Shapiro from York
Moshe Shapiro from York

Home Staging

My partner and I flipped a house in Toronto. Our realtor recommended we use Erin for staging. Erin did a spectacular work and the house looked stunning and really brought out the potential of this property to future owners. We've got multiple offers (in a time period that its no longer common) and sold the house in 2 days.

Thanks!

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and transforming your property!

Blair
Blair
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wonderful support for home sale prep

Erin provided us with a comprehensive report suggesting what we could do to prepare our house for sale. We implemented all of the suggestions and were wowed by the results! In fact, we were tempted to stay in our home now that it looked so beautiful!
We should the report to the realtors we interviewed. They, too, were impressed. They said that the report was “very professional” and that level of detail was unusual.
In addition to the report, Erin provided a staging proposal. The realtors told us it was also very professional and competitive. In the end, we chose free staging from our realtors, but we are confident that had we chosen one of the staging options Erin suggested, our home would have looked amazing!
I would not hesitate to highly recommended Erin’s services. By the way, Erin came highly recommended to us by a friend who had used the full complement of her services and had been very satisfied.

Thank you for your review Blair! Congratulations on the sale of your home. You were a pleasure to work with. I look forward to helping you with future decorating projects. All the best in your search for your new home.

msteinman
msteinman

Home Staging

Very professional company with attention to detail. Every home they have staged for me ends up selling quickly and for more money than my Seller expected. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your review! It is our pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled to contribute to your great results!

Bernard Federman from Toronto
Bernard Federman from Toronto

home staging for condominium townhome that I sold

Hi Erin,

A short note of thanks to you for a terrific job in staging my home and getting it so ready for sale.
I knew that it looked terrific when my agent first came into the house, exclaimed “Wow” and almost dropped to her knees. She was super-excited and could not believe the transformation.
As you’ll remember, I left for my trip just after you staged the house. The agent showed it a few days later and I’m pleased to tell you that it sold within a week of being on the market and virtually at full asking price.
So again, many thanks and all the very best.
Regards,
Bernie F.

Daniela Gherghel from Toronto
Daniela Gherghel from Toronto

Home staging for sale

Erin is absolutely stylish and has a very good eye for detail. Through her distinct sense of harmony, she created bright moods using art and accessories, and her creativity and boldness gave each room the finishing touch and an unconventional extra something.
All feedback received after the open house indicated that the house looks lovely, and we are certain it had to do with Erin's staging. We found it so hard to unstage after.
She was very flexible, working with our budget, and was available whenever we needed her advise on pieces we wanted to buy for ourselves, that were included in the staging.

Thank you Daniela! You and your family were a pleasure to work with! Good luck with the search for your new home!

More about SpaceStyle Home Staging & Organizing

SpaceStyle Home Staging, Organizing & Design is owned and operated by Erin Lazer, MBA, and Certified Staging Professional (CSP). SpaceStyle has been serving happy customers for over 6 years. SpaceStyle is a full service home staging, organizing and design firm. Whether you are preparing your home for sale, looking to ...