Bryan's Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in PRIDDIS  >  Bryan's Plumbing

Reviews for Bryan's Plumbing

Tim H from Calgary
Tim H from Calgary

Leaking pipe - Rude Service - Poor Work!

"Fixed" a leaking bathroom sink pipe. It continued to leak, when I called the next day (Sunday) to let Bryan know, I was advised to tighten it some more. I advised that I am not comfortable with that. He advised that he was not going to ruin his day over my leaking pipe. This was the day after he had my cash. I would NEVER recommend - I'm not even sure how he is still in business when this is how he treats his customers.

David Melnychuk in Calgary
David Melnychuk in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

Replace PVC water lines in the basement

Called Bryan and he showed up within 30 minutes. He provided an accurate estimate to replace the pvc water lines in the basement and completed the job in the estimated timeframe. Bryan also made additional recommendations for avoiding costly repairs. We were very pleased with his work.