Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Simcoe County  >  Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

Reviews for Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

Greg Chapler from Barrie
Greg Chapler from Barrie

New Eavestroughs

Very impressed with the service from the Reynolds Bros.
They did a super job in the fall for us with our new eavestroughs and were kind enough to return in the spring to fit things to our new rain barrels.
A great bunch of guys.

Hi Greg, Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really try to stand behind our work and will follow up on a completed project if need be.

Best regards, Shawn Reynolds & Reynolds Bros. Team

Cecilie Beeswanger from Old Toronto
Cecilie Beeswanger from Old Toronto
5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Eavestroughs/Gutter Guards

The Reynolds' Bros. team are top notch, the work they did on my previous home was excellent! Because of the quality work they do and the integrity of the family including their wonderful Mom Collete I have hired them to replace the eaves and put in gutter guards on my new home. Thank you Reynolds Bros. Team!

Hi Cecilie, Thanks for the amazing feedback on your eavestrough project! Our Mom will be quite pleased that you mentioned her. She is such an integral part of our team.

Best regards, Shawn Reynolds & Reynolds Bros. Team

Peter C.
Peter C.

New eavestrough installed

When we contacted Reynolds Bros. Colette returned our call right away & set up a meeting to check our eavestrough. As our house is approx. 24 years old we were not sure if the eavestrough could just be repaired to fix the problem areas or if they should be completely replaced. Colette's honesty and expertise convinced us that replacement of the eavestrough / downpipes was the best solution and we were very comfortable with her advice. Colette confirmed the date the work would be done and her crew was on time, courteous and completed the job exactly as we agreed and cleaned up everything. We are very pleased with the outcome. Our neighbours have also hired them.

Hi Peter, We really appreciate your amazing feedback. Our Mom, Colette is such asset to dependable customer service. We are pleased that she was able to work on your home as well as our your neighbours!

Carolyn Hicks from Barrie
Carolyn Hicks from Barrie

Replaced Eavestrough

I am very pleased with the service I received from Reynolds Bros. Ryan came the same night I called to give me a quote and the quote was very reasonable. He was very polite and provided all the information I needed. The installation was delayed due to all the rain we received but Mrs Reynolds called me three times to keep me updated. This company is very serious about providing excellent customer service and it shows. When the rain finally stopped they installed the new eavestrough and did a great job. I highly recommend them.

Hi Carolyn, Thanks so much for the superb feedback. It is such a pleasure to help our clients complete their home projects. Although weather can sometimes be a factor, we always try to keep our customers updated so they're not in the dark. We appreciate the recommendations!

Mary-Jane from Barrie
Mary-Jane from Barrie

Evestroughs, Facia, Soffits

The builder's installation definitely had flaws and had come to its end. We had three quotes and we were very impressed with Reynolds Brothers, Ryan and Neil were here the same evening we called. Even before the job started they temporarily fixed a hole where a raccoon was getting into our attic. When we finally got a week without rain, Joel and Kyle did an excellent job in the installation and clean-up on a daily basis. We would highly recommend Reynolds Brothers, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Mary-Jane, Great to hear that you were impressed with our work! We are also home owners and can understand the stress of dealing with a pesky racoon. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond whenever possible. Thanks for the recommendation!

David from Old Toronto
David from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Eavestrough

The Reynolds boys were great! Helped me make a good decision that keeps getting compliments. They were fast but did a quality job, even with my unique need. You gotta go with a family company. They know how to treat a customer right.

Hi David, We really appreciate the feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have gotten compliments on our work! As a family company we really try to go above and beyond whenever possible.

Seth from Barrie
Seth from Barrie

Eavestroughs

I had leaking and builder special, thrown up eaves-troughs and facia. Was tired of the look and the puddles it left around the house. I called a few companies. In the end the Reynolds Bros. won our business. The called back quickly and showed up on time. I was surprised how many style and colour options they have. The workers again, showed up on time and did a great job. Very friendly and professional. My house has so much more curb-appeal and no more puddles. I would highly recommend Reynolds Bros. Eavestroughs.

Hi Seth, Thanks for the great recommendation! We are pleased to offer 9 unique eavestrough styles and hundreds of colours too. Plus we believe that timely work and customer service is of utmost importance.

Andrew from Barrie
Andrew from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Evestrough repair and leaf guards for house and garage

I was very impressed with Reynolds Bros. Eavestroughs. I had a visit from Ryan within a few hours of calling. He provided an estimate and encouraged me to compare prices. Once I decided to go with him the work was well done and the price was competitive. All in all excellent service!

Hi Andrew, we are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations! We understand that timely customer service is an important factor in addition to the work completed for our clients.

Jason from Barrie
Jason from Barrie

eavestroughs

My wife is quite particular with home renovations. She had the Reynolds Bros. come back a twice to make some adjustments but in the end she was really pleased. The Reynolds Bros. Eaves crew were quick, clean and precise in their work. The quote process was pressure-free, and the follow up was prompt and courteous. In the end, my wife loves the look of our crown molding eavestroughs!

Hi Jason, we really appreciate your feedback. As a family company, we pride ourselves on standing behind our work. We always attempt to ensure that our clients are pleased with the completed project. Our unique crown molding style of eavestrough is very popular with our clients as it gives such a great look to their homes.

Steve Elliott from Barrie
Steve Elliott from Barrie

Eavestrough Replacement

My house was in need of eavestrough replacement. I contacted 4 companies local to barrie and Reynolds Bros Eavestroughs came and did the quote that evening. 2 of the other companies never returned my call and the only other company who called back did so 3 days later. The guy who showed up was one of the owners, he inspected my eavestroughs and pointed out issues that I currently was having. He was very helpful and not pushy and he made me feel very comfortable. Reynolds Bros completed the job in a timely manner and the owner was there throughout the whole job cleaning up and helping out his guys. Their employees were very polite and took special attention not to damage my gardens. I have reccomended them to my neighbours who have also used them on their eavestrough replacement.

Hi Steve, thanks so much for the positive feedback/. We are pleased to hear that you liked the final project on your home. We always try to give our clients all the info they need to make an informed decision. We are happy that your neighbours were also pleased with our work.

More about Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

Reynolds Brothers Exteriors – Gutters like no other! Offering eavestroughs/downpipes, soffit/fascia, leaf gutter guard, siding and windows/doors.

Reynolds Brothers is a family run business whose main focus is our commitment to honesty, quality and customer service. Eavestroughs & Exteriors are often the last thing people think about but are your homes first line of defense against nature's elements. Our first-class workmanship combined with the most unique and durable options will protect your home for decades to come. Take a look, you’ll be impressed! We offer 4 different styles of eavestrough which really stands out from other companies.

#1 in Customer Service - Our family run operation is a Homestars Best of 2017 Award Winner and takes pride in our customer service. You can take comfort in knowing that only our professional trained staff will visit your home to ensure that you get the quality that you deserve. You can be sure that your experience with Reynolds Bros. will be a positive one. From your first contact, through to work completion and inspection, we are very careful to treat both our clients and their beautiful homes with utmost care and respect. We treat your you like Family!

Check out our recent Homestars featured article by Ryan from Reynolds Brothers.