The Tin Man Creative Aluminum Ltd.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
TORONTO ON M4Y1T0
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  The Tin Man Creative Aluminum Ltd.

Reviews for The Tin Man Creative Aluminum Ltd.

Lisa in Uxbridge
Lisa in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Eavestrough on house

Came to the house to give a quote. Gave an estimated timeline. Called to let us know when their guys were ready to do the job. The guys came and did the job quickly and efficiently, communicated well. Pretty much everything the way it should be (but based on other experiences with our fixer-upper, way too often is not).

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.
Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Entire eavestroughs replaced

In my business I cross paths with customers that require an eavestrough replacement, or repairs that are too extensive for us to get involved in.

Because I was happy with the results of The Tin Man's work, I feel 100% confident to refer them to customers that I do not want to jeopardize my relationship with. My reputation is far too important to risk referring work to someone that may do a bad job.

If anyone is looking for eavestrough related work, feel confident that you will experience a job well done.

Richard in Ottawa
Richard in Ottawa

Recommended

From Toronto (not Ottawa)
Quote was prompt, setting a day took a bit of back-and-forth as we had nothing urgent. Work was done very well by installers who were pleasant and seemed very competent. A few weeks later we realized they had missed a few screws, they responded to contact within a few hours - I find it says a lot how suppliers respond to a problem.
Before they start, make sure the installers know what was agreed our work was a replacement but with a minor change that they'd have missed if I hadn't gone over the work.
I'd use them again.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

eaves trough replacement and repair

Dennis and his crew did an excellent and professional job replacing a section of eaves troughs on our house. They also sealed a small eaves trough leak. I highly recommend the company.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Soffit, Fascia Eavestroughs and Downspouts

Dennis and his team did a great job on our home. They came when they said they would come and were a pleasure to deal with. The quality of work was top notch and for the amount of work done the price was reasonable. I would recommend these guys to anyone needing this type of work done. Thanks again Dennis!

unahgrieve@rogers.com from Toronto
U. E.

eavestrough repair

My Eavestrough fell right due to ol age and heavy ice. I was refeered to The Tin Man and found Dennis to be well qualified. he returned by call immediately,negotited well and had his crew on site in a couple of days. the Eaves,fascia and sofit looks great and I would recommend them.

Harold C from Toronto
Harold C from Toronto

window capping

I had several windows which needed recapping. The team showed up as promised, worked quickly and did very high quality work. Cleanup was also efficient - the only thing that they left behind was some beautiful new window cappings. Thanks Tin Man!

Kevin in Richmond Hill
Kevin in Richmond Hill
9 reviews ,

Eaves Trough Replacement

Tin man replaced a leaky aging eaves trough issue at the front of the house. Fantastic job. Denise and his helper displayed only quality service and products custom made right on site for exact fit. I could see instantly Denise has many many years experience. The new aluminum looks great, fits tight and runs all the water correctly away from the home. This is a very qualified company. Thank you for the professional service and great price.