Revolve Furnishings

Jules
Jules
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Home furniture

Just the best selection in the whole of Calgary for ultra modern looking furniture. I've decked out my bedroom, living room and TV room. Most stuff I ordered I got straight away, the longest I waited for a really unique piece was 6 weeks! They've always been polite and friendly and informed me of the wait before I bought. If you want modern and unique, then I don't think waiting a few weeks should matter?
Would and have recommended them to my friends and family!

Mark from Edmonton
Mark from Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Bed

Ordered a bed from them and it was delivered broken. Have been dealing with customer service and it has been a nightmare. Valerie there has been so rude to the point in saying just put my new mattress on the floor until the broken frame issue is resolved. Keep giving me the run around and told me to just drop claim and repair it myself. Stay away trust me the other reviews are right. I am fed up with them and will fix it myself. Will never use them again.

George Diwan  from Calgary
George Diwan from Calgary

Furniture

This is by far the absolute worst place to shop and deal with, I have had nothing but issues since the day we walk into the place, Overpromising and under delivering. Warranty is a joke DO NOT buy it, in fact don't every buy here as everything Revolve ships in usually is discontinued after 6 months(so why sell me warranty?)

Ken from Calgary
Ken from Calgary

Sectional sofa

Horrible service. Ordered a sectional and material was ripped on the bottom of the sofa. I didn't realize it until we got the sofa off the palette and into the house. The box didn't have any damage so my opinion is that it was damaged before placement into the box. Revolve said it was shipping and since I didn't check the shipment thoroughly it is my fault. Will definitely not shop at revolve again!

Sue from Calgary
Sue from Calgary

Sofa and Chaise

Worst place to shop, ordered my funiture in early February, we are in June we still don't have it. Sales people are only worried about their commission. Very very poor customer service, will never shop there again.

Gavin from Calgary
Gavin from Calgary

Kitchen Table

We ordered a kitchen table from Revolve at the beginning of July, we were told we should jump on it fast as this particular table sells out quickly. We went ahead and placed our order and were told the shippment would arrive the first week in August. Here we are comingto the end of September and still not even a hint of when our table will arrive. Will NEVER shop there again.

d keller from Calgary
d keller from Calgary

Dining Room Table

This is the WORST company to deal with. I ordered a table in May they told me it would take 3-6 weeks to deliver and after 3 months of waiting I called them and was told it would arrive in another month. A month passed and I again called them and they told me it would be another 3 weeks. They offered me a 5% discount for my troubles.

I wanted to just cancel my order since I donot think it is reasonable to wait over 4 months to receive an order. I spoke with Valerie in Customer Service Relations there and she was very rude to me and told me that she would not cancel my order and that I would be charged a 25% restocking fee if I cancelled and reminded me that I had responsibility as I had signed a waiver. WOW!

I cancelled my order and took the 25% hit I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY AGAIN.

Nancy Guerin in Calgary
Nancy Guerin in Calgary

Couch purchase

I was looking for the perfect white leather sofa to complete the look I was going for in my newly reno'd home. I had searched everywhere. It wasn't until I walked into Revolve that the search ended!
I entered Revolve and was pleasantly surprised with the kindness and helpfulness of the staff.
The sofa that was recommended to me by the sales lady was absolutely perfect. It looked beautiful in my living room. She was knowledgeable with the type of leather used, the wear and concerns I had about having a cat on the leather, the care required and so much more. I appreciated all the advice that was given to me.

Since then, I've returned multiple times and each time I've had an equally great experience.

Kenzii in Calgary
Kenzii in Calgary

Purchased Table/stools

I LOVE shopping at Revolve. I haven't purchased a lot of furniture from them, but I would love to. They are always very helpful and friendly whenever I go there, even if I'm just window-shopping.
Their prices are a little high for my budge usually, but they also have sales and a discount area so I really like that.

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary
14 reviews CALGARY, AB

Purchase of coffee and side table

Great selection of modern and contemporary furniture that is fairly reasonably priced as well. Staff work on commission and are helpful. Karen was very friendly and great to work with. If furniture is in stock their warehouse you get it right away but some pieces can take months.

More about Revolve Furnishings

Everyone is unique and your sanctuary should be an expression of your individualism. revolve’s certified designers are trained to help you determine what furniture will express your unique passions, desires and wants. How do you want to feel when you open the door to your home? How do you entertain ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Calgary?