Revolve Furnishings

7070 11 Street SE Calgary AB T2H 3B5
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Calgary  >  Revolve Furnishings

Reviews for Revolve Furnishings

TV Room Furniture

Bought a new sofa, coffee table and TV unit! Items look amazing, they weigh really heavy though (really heavy!), but that shows they're made from solid wood, not that MDF crap! Honestly couldn't be happier. Got a great deal on the sofa and the two units in gloss white are awesome!!! My picture below...
So, great pricing for the quality and no issues with the delivery guys. Just great and would certainly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sectional and storage ottomans

We had a great experience shopping at Rrvolve Furnishings. We had great customer service and were very happy with our purchases. We would definitely recommend this store to our family and friends.

Paul in
Paul in

Customer Service is just one fib after another

Words cannot describe how bad my experience has been since ordering a dining room table and chairs. Every contact has exposed another complete falsehood. Not a concern in the world for inconvenience. Our table/chairs were inbound and then not, over and over again. In order to have someplace to dine at Christmas they sent us a scratched up 5 year old table with paint splattered chairs which they claimed were new. Don't waste your time - buy anyplace other than Revolve.

Vince in Calgary
Vince in Calgary

Sectional

Absolutely horrible. Don't ever buy anything from them. Bought the sectional from Revolve, arrived with frame issues on each piece. Leather quality is worst than the <$1000 you can get from other cheap furniture store. Wrinkle is so bad that we don't even want to use it. Asked for refund/exchange and got refused and told wrinkling is normal regardless how bad it is. They offered technician to fix the frame, which is 'great' as we paid full price for a refurbished item. Should have spent the $3000 on a vacation instead and used wood bench as our sofa.

NK from Airdrie
NK from Airdrie
5 reviews Airdrie, AB

Warranty

My cousin bought $20k worth of furniture here to furnish his new house. When he decided the couch he'd bought for his rec room didn't match the style, I bought it from him. I brought the couch to my brand new place and it looked great! After a little less than a two years, the leather started to peel on one cushion. I emailed Revolve for warranty instructions, sent in my receipt, pictures, and tag numbers. The Revolve "warranty service" lady is awful. She beat around the bush for months, asking for details and just taking forever to respond. Finally, she sent my pictures to their warranty repair techs. She comes back with a response that he wrote that it "could have been from a spill, or wear and tear" and she couldn't honour the claim. Really?? I responded that I don't have children; I'm a two adult household and that no one has spilled anything. I assured her it had to be "wear and tear." I hadn't heard back for weeks. When I finally received a response, the warranty rep told me my warranty wasnt valid. Remember when I bought this brand new $6k couch off of my cousin? Well; apparently warranty is now voided. What? I said, this is ridiculous. I asked to see the "policy" that voided the warranty, in which time she said shed refuse to talk to anyone except the original purchaser. Next, I had my cousin call and tell her that he authorizes the warranty claim, and tells the lady of all of the stuff hes purchased from them and that this service over a $150 repair is ridiculous. She was very rude to him and failed to produce a "policy" that states this. I followed up in store, with the Cross Iron Mills manager who was going to investigate. Still no responses. I called and sent messages. Finally heard back - nothing he can do. I'm so disappointed. This happened months ago, and I haven't wrote anything, but it still frustrates me to this day. Pick a better place to buy your home furnishings! Their service is garbage.

Living Room and Bedroom Furniture

I must have bought at least ten decent items from here now, I've not had one issue with anything!
My bed is totally solid, looks amazing, my living room sofa, coffee table and TV unit look stunningly gorgeous!

I've had nothing but excellent service from all departments.

Bed-Frame

Bed-frame cheap in quality, one arm push will squawk, broken all 3 pierces surface board in a week. the board it used used is too thin to hold any weight. talked to warranty, want the boards replaced with thick board or another bed-frame. All she can do it trying to find the replacement parts and it has been two month, i am still waiting.
Here is my though, if we will get same replacement parts, the bed gonna broken again, (store demo was broke, we wasn't notice until we bought it, sucks) the board is just too thin. why should i go through all the trouble get the same defected manufactured item, and we know it gonna broken for sure. Here is the better part from Valerie, quote " the bed-frame you been sold can not be seated or stand, the store seller did not tell you this". Guess what, we were never gonna buy it if we know the bed-frame can't be seated? seriously can not be seated, are you kidding me?
I guess this is her excuse, to blame your sell stuff for not tell me that.

Jules
Jules
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Home furniture

Just the best selection in the whole of Calgary for ultra modern looking furniture. I've decked out my bedroom, living room and TV room. Most stuff I ordered I got straight away, the longest I waited for a really unique piece was 6 weeks! They've always been polite and friendly and informed me of the wait before I bought. If you want modern and unique, then I don't think waiting a few weeks should matter?
Would and have recommended them to my friends and family!

Mark from Edmonton
Mark from Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Bed

Ordered a bed from them and it was delivered broken. Have been dealing with customer service and it has been a nightmare. Valerie there has been so rude to the point in saying just put my new mattress on the floor until the broken frame issue is resolved. Keep giving me the run around and told me to just drop claim and repair it myself. Stay away trust me the other reviews are right. I am fed up with them and will fix it myself. Will never use them again.

George Diwan  from Calgary
George Diwan from Calgary

Furniture

This is by far the absolute worst place to shop and deal with, I have had nothing but issues since the day we walk into the place, Overpromising and under delivering. Warranty is a joke DO NOT buy it, in fact don't every buy here as everything Revolve ships in usually is discontinued after 6 months(so why sell me warranty?)

More about Revolve Furnishings

Everyone is unique and your sanctuary should be an expression of your individualism. revolve’s certified designers are trained to help you determine what furniture will express your unique passions, desires and wants. How do you want to feel when you open the door to your home? How do you entertain ...