Imperial Landscaping

Lawn Maintenance
345 Merton TORONTO ON M4S2W1
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Imperial Landscaping

Reviews for Imperial Landscaping

5 years of excellent service!!

I cannot say enough good things about Imperial Landscaping. Experienced, caring, reasonable, and above all, a pleasure to have, tending to my requests. Thanks to David, Alex, and their crew, I have had a number of people compliment me on my backyard. I have recommended Imperial to others, who like myself, have been very pleased with their service.

Garden Cleanup

They did a spring garden clean up for me this spring. They quoted me quickly and made arrangements to come the same week. Fast service during a busy time of year.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Imperial Landscaping

"Our mission is to offer products and exceptional services designed specifically for each client's particular needs. "