Less Mess Enviro Bag

Un Known Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  Less Mess Enviro Bag

Reviews for Less Mess Enviro Bag

Sander in Thornhill

Ordered Soil from LESS MESS in the spring. The soil was really poor quality. I ordered the middle of the range soil called "Premium Garden Blend". It had so much sand in it, that the water flecks off of it. My garden was not absorbing water, and my plants did really poorly, even with regular waterings. For another part of my yard, I purchased a ton of bags of a big-box store brand Triple mix, and all the plants in the are thrived. The soil is also a rip off, all you pay for is that bag, rather than it dumped on the driveway. It is $50 cheaper for me to order a 1 yard of higher quality soil from my local garden nursery. From Less Mess, the highest quality soil is $287.00 PER YARD!!! That is ludicrous!

IAN from Vaughan

I order 2 large bags of soil to be delivered to my house. Less Mess delivered them on time and was great to deal with on the phone. Extremely helpful in determining how much soil was needed and what the best kind was for my application.