Fieldstone Landscaping & Construction

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Un Known Vaughan ON L4L8T2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Vaughan  >  Fieldstone Landscaping & Construction

Reviews for Fieldstone Landscaping & Construction

David  from Vaughan
David from Vaughan

Full front & back rip out and re-do

I met Sal from Fieldstone at the Home show and immediately felt comfortable that he was listening to what I wanted. The outside of our home was old and and the driveway, front walk and patio desperately needed work. We shook hands and the work started as soon as the ground permitted. They began on a Monday and finished Friday at lunch, making sure there were enough workers present for each step of the job. From the day they finished not a person has walked by that hasn't stopped to ask who did the work and what did we think of them. My answers have been the same all along,; Fieldstone and Thrilled!! I highly recommend them.

steve from Vaughan
steve from Vaughan

interlocking driveway walk way and backyard patio

Great first experience, good quality, punctuality honest and sincere, about 10% costlier then there competitors but definitely worth it, fieldstone came by referral and I see why .
Strongly recommend

905-731-1103
Un Known
Vaughan
L4L8T2

Fieldstone's quote for this walkway was about a thousand dollars less than a second quote. But Fieldstone had good reviews on Homestars so I went with them. They showed up early on the designated day and got right to work. I couldn't stay so they were unsupervised. I came home to a beautiful new walk, exactly as promised. A few days later, a supervisor came by to make sure we were happy. That was nice. Strongly recommended!