Cozy Home Kitchen & Bath

Reviews for Cozy Home Kitchen & Bath

Mersija from Toronto
Mersija from Toronto

We highly recommend Cozy Home

If you are looking to replace your kitchen, check Cozy Home first. We had a layout and measurements when we walked in and only in 15 minutes we had a 3D drawing done by Geane, who is an excellent designer. She found great solutions for our space. We purchased off white shaker style wood cabinets. They were delivered on time and just in one week we had a new kitchen installed. Everyone at Cozy Home was very helpful and made this project incredibly easy. Although we are waiting for granite, attached photos will show the results. And all this was done on a budget.

Derek in Vaughan
Derek in Vaughan

Kitchen Cabinet and Countertop

This summer I came to Cozy Home Mississauga with my own kitchen cabinet layout. Designer Giann gave me a lot of valuable advice and finished very nice layout for my kitchen. Finally, I bought the cabinets and countertop at the lowest price in GTA. Many thanks to Giann for your warm service. I will recommend my friends to buy cabinets here in the future.

william in Mississauga
william in Mississauga

product

The company has reasonable price. I appreciate they timely, nice service. I have a good impression of their group working. Since I give my order, from delivery to installation, they show us professional quality.

1963eddy in Mississauga
1963eddy in Mississauga

KITCHEN RENO

WE BOUGHT NOW OUR SECOND OFF WHITE KITCHEN THESE ARE PRICED WELL AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES I FOUND THAT ARE SOLID WOOD IN THIS PRICE RANGE THEY ARE DIY KITS & AS IN ANY KIT SOMETHINGS MAY REQUIRE A LITTLE TWEAKING GIANN IS PROFESSIONAL & SKILLED IN DESIGN TREATED US WELL ANY CHANGES & PROBLEMS WERE DEALT WITH CHEERFULLY THE WAREHOUSE STAFF ALSO VERY PLEASANT

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

Kitchen renovation - CHERRY GLAZE CABINETS

The store DIY stands for do it yourself. All parts of the cabinets came with some deficiencies and completely disassembled. Sales manager Giann, doesn't have a professional attitude at all and very rude manner. She did not listen to understand my needs. She corrected my own design and now I have more cabinet than I needed.
All product have low quality material, scratches ,not matching parts ,broken boards, etc.
Delivery of all boxes(not cabinets) costs 300$. This is more than any other place. I do not recommend this store to any body.

Jenny from Toronto
Jenny from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I purchased anti-white kitchen cabinets from Cozy Home Scarborough and installed by them. The price is really competitive comparing to other wood cabinets company. However, there's some minor defect on one of the cabinet doors, but they did change it for me right after, btw the designers and installers are very easy going. The cool thing is they have all the cabinets in stock. I had my kitchen done in 2 weeks.

Judy Phillips in Mississauga
Judy Phillips in Mississauga

Kitchen

The mahogany colored cupboards we purchased from here looked beautiful initially. After a few months the colour started to come off. We complained and they sent someone to touch up with stain. They also left us a small bottle for touch ups. The same happened again after a month or so with all the cupboards and they denied that it was their product. You get what you pay for and we were really upset that we fell for these cheap "made in china" cupboards. Save yourself some aggravation and buy from Ikea instead, who recommend their product for 10 years. After we returned a second time to complain they made us pay for new cupboard doors. We did NOT abuse them, just simple daily wear and tear and wiped clean with a damp cloth. If you buy from here, you'll definitely regret it. They will convince you that its a decent product but once they have your money they will blame the problem on you.

Hi, There,
I am the manager of CozyHome Corporation stores. I knew the store about this complain. The customer didn't tell the whole story. They bought the cherry color cabinet in 2011. They were very happy after installing the kitchen and bought a small gift for our designer. They came back with 2 dirty doors and want to replace it two years later in 2014. We figured out the 2 dirty doors are sink cabinet doors, and looks like have a lot of pets' scratchs on it. We charged $50 and replaced the two doors for them, because the kitchen has over the warranty period. They were happy and left. After that, the gentleman visited us several times and brought some customers to our showroom.

Four years later, they came back again with the same sink cabinet doors(I wasn't at store), our sales person charged them again and replaced new doors for them. I didn't know about this story until I saw this complain. We sold thousands kitchens already, the cherry color more than 2 hundreds, we don't have a lot complain about the finish of color,maybe the way they clean the cabinet is not right, maybe the diswsah liquid damanged the doors of sink.
How ever, we will try our best to contact this customer and help them to take care their cabinets.

Robert from Castle | Renovations & Handy Services

Kitchen Cabinets

We ordered cabinets from Cozy Home and installed them ourselves. Cabinets were an amazing price and we are very happy with the finished product. Wood is not the top of the line quality, but if you are on a limited budget and want something that looks great, go look
At their showroom. They have some very decent quality cabinets at great prices.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?