G.G.C. - No Longer in Business

Formerly Elegance Total Home
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
39 Pointon Street Aurora ON L4G 0J7
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Richmond Hill  >  G.G.C. - No Longer in Business

Reviews for G.G.C. - No Longer in Business

EARL from Concord
EARL from Concord
3 reviews Concord, ON

bathroom renovation

My complaint is in regards to the overall workmanship as well as the hidden cut corners we discovered after the apparent completion of the work. We hired Cameron / Kamran to renovate two of our home bathrooms as well as a few smaller jobs. At first everything seemed to be fine, he showed up for work and was very professional. We had him start work before we moved into our new home with our newborn son as we did not want to live through renovations. As time went on he was either only coming in for an hour or two or not at all. We were quoted an approximate time frame but it was impossible for him to meet as he never showed up to do the work, it took us living with the renovations for an additional 5 weeks with our family in the home. We had multiple issues with his workmanship that we addressed with him and had him redo multiple times and his response was we were being too picky. After making him redo some of his work multiple times it appeared that he just did not have pride in his work to do a better job. At this point we were so frustrated with him being in our home as we have a newborn child we just wanted him out of our home. When we thought the work was done we began to clean up in the bathrooms. We then realized that he did not fully tile our floors or paint or lay base board he just covered it all up with a vanity as he was too lazy too cut the tile to go around the plumbing joints. I have a 73 year old mother that he put a railing in the stairwell for. Needless to say she took a fall when the railing ripped out of the wall as it was not installed properly into studs or even anchored into the drywall. Cameron is fully aware of all of these issues as he knew he was cutting the corners when he was doing the work. I fully expect him not to care about this complaint as he didn't care when I spoke with him in regards to even smaller things. This complaint is to make consumers aware that this contractor is out there and should not be used.

Lillette Patel from Brampton
Lillette Patel from Brampton

Total Basement Reno

Elegance Total Home was referred to me by a friend and I must say that my family and I are extremely pleased and satisfied with the renovations Kamran and his team did. The job was well planned and nothing but the best high-quality materials used. Our basement looked amazing, in fact its better than upstairs. Many people who have seen our basement commented on the job well done and they are asking me for Kamran's number. To be honest, I would recommend him to anyone who wants the job done right the first time. I am so, so happy that I choose Elegance Total Home.

More about G.G.C. - No Longer in Business

If you looking for a home renovation company in GTA that's not only professional, honest, and dependable, but meets all of your home renovation needs with expertise, then you're in luck. G. G. C is a company that strives to go above and beyond your home renovation design expectations. Whether ...