Certa Pro Painters Of Calgary North

Reviews for Certa Pro Painters Of Calgary North

Kenneth in Toronto
Kenneth in Toronto

Kitchen cabinet painting

Had Certa pro painters come and paint my kitchen cabinets, from start to finish the service was top notch. Loved dealing with Rod our painter, great guy. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary

House looks great

CertaPro did a smaller job for house 3 years ago and we were so pleased with the quality of the job that we had them paint the entire exterior of our home this summer. Friendly, efficient, excellent in quality, CertaPro did great work. The house looks so nice that our neighbour said they would have CertaPro paint their house next year. We were asked to pay only after the work was finished and we were satisfied.

Thank you for your kind review and referral. We appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you.

Calgary Resident
Calgary Resident

Superior Painting Company

I hired CertaPro for two projects on my property: to paint my old garage and a large deck that was poorly painted by a handyman that I hired from Kijiji two years ago. I am so pleased with the entire process. Chris, the sales representative, was punctual, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I cannot thank the painters Savvy and Kavvy enough. They transformed a 60 year old weather-beaten garage that had not been painted in decades into a structure that is an asset to my property. They did a phenomenal job. I honestly cannot believe that is the same garage.

Savvy and Kavvy returned a few weeks later and painted my large faded multilevel deck and house foundation. Again their work was meticulous and I am thrilled with the results. Two years ago I hired a "painter" from Kijiji who messed up my deck with poor technique and cheap paint. He only used one coat of bargain paint that was not suitable for the Calgary climate. What a difference professional painters and quality Sherwin Williams paint make. I highly recommend CertaPro Painting. I will certainly have CertaPro return for interior paint jobs.

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your comments and will be sure to pass these on the our crew. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.

Vivienne in Calgary
Vivienne in Calgary

Interior (including garage) makeover.

Certa Pro Painters were professional, experienced, fast, and friendly. They did such a great job painting the interior of my newly purchased townhouse, I hired them again to paint my garage. Excellent job on both occasions. No hesitation with my recommendation.

thank you for your kind review and for your business. We will be sure to pass your comments on to our crew as they will appreciate hearing these comments as well

N.G.
N.G.

Exterior House Painting

I highly recommend CERTAPRO! Very professional, efficient, and high quality work. The staff kept me informed at every step and updated me with any possible changes.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your business.

Kim Koch in Calgary
Kim Koch in Calgary

Deck Painting

So great working with Liam right out of the shoot on the project planning and measuring. Such a cheerful and professional interaction. The office schedulers were very helpful as we navigated other yard projects that impacted the painting of the deck. The team that worked on the painting did a great job. Overall, very satisfied with the whole experience and would highly recommend the company. Thanks again all!

Thank you very much for your review and your business Kim. We appreciate it

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior House Painting

Work was completed to a high standard; Estimator Liam was courteous, on time and provided a thorough and competitive quote; Painter Juan was great to work work with and provided a high quality finished product.

Thank you for your review and business

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fence

We were very pleased with the quality of the work and the speed with which the job was done. Everything was very professional. We would highly recommend this company and use them for any future projects.

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation.

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Wallpaper - feature wall

We had Certa Pro install textured wallpaper on our 14 foot high wall. This was not easy paper to work with but they did an incredible job, finished on time and did it all with a smile

Thank you Jim, we appreciate your comments and your business. I hope you enjoy you new accent wall.

Private User reviews Crossfield, AB

paint living room and kitchen

We made a big change in colour on both our living room and kitchen walls. This required 3 coats of paint to get the proper coverage. Liam was upfront about this from the start and had this priced in if necessary. The ceilings are beautiful and bright again which is great. We also have a lot of large white baseboard and window trim, Jean cut this in perfectly and looks like it was done a laser. The job was kept neat and tidy with a clean up at the end of each day. I highly recommend Certa Pro Painters.

Thank you for you review. We really appreciate your business.

More about Certa Pro Painters Of Calgary North

Call for a FREE estimate! 403-220-1515

With every painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in the area. Residential or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty. Whatever your needs,CertaPro will provide a professional quality job and experience you'll be thrilled with.

CertaPro painters are legally compliant having liability and WCB for your protection and peace of mind. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce.

CertaPro Painters of Calgary North, takes painting very seriously. We understand how valuable your home is to you and will respect it as if it was our own. Assuring our customers are 100% satisfied with our work, we invite you to inspect our work once we have completed the painting services project. One of our Job Site Supervisors will be assigned to oversee your entire project from start to finish. You may ask them any questions you have during the painting procedure. With that said, we are the painting services company that you can trust. Our team of professionals are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you and your home are always protected-we always have your best interest in mind. Contact us now to schedule a complimentary in-home estimate and for more detailed information regarding our house painting services.