CertaPro Painters Of Calgary North

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2L 1M6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  CertaPro Painters Of Calgary North

Reviews for CertaPro Painters Of Calgary North

Happy homeowner in Calgary
Happy homeowner in Calgary

Interior Painting

I would highly recommend Certapro painting to friends and family as they did a wonderful jump of painting our upstairs, wall and trim. The painter was very professional and very skilled and I couldn’t be happier with my “new” house.

Thank you for your review and endorsement. We pride ourselves on our quality of work and rely on referrals as a primary source of business for us. Thanks again for your kind words.

Jeffrey & Maureen Foster in Calgary
Jeffrey & Maureen Foster in Calgary

Outside painting

CertaPro, fantastic workmanship . I would not hesitate to recommend to Friends or family.

The sales person was great . The young lady that painted our porch was very likable and did great work.

Thank you for your review. We really appreciated working with you also.

Chuchubear in Calgary
Chuchubear in Calgary

Interior walls and trim

Called around for quotes (even from my cousin who is a tradesman), but Certapro were the most reasonable with the best reviews. Aside from that, I decided I would rather professionals handle something like this, as time was also an issue and they had no problem fitting my special schedule in to theirs. It took less than a week for them to paint the whole interior of the house, minus the basement. They did a stellar job, didn't mind granting a few favors and fit a huge job in to a small time period. The house looks amazing now. From the start they showed a professional quality and presentation that I found really helpful and reassuring. They were quick to answer any and all questions I had, and in turn if they had questions they made sure to ask quickly and make sure everything was as I wanted it. I was out of town for the process and so they had the house to themselves and they locked up every night very responsibly. Overall a great experience, would highly recommend and would use again.

Thank you for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you for your support.

Drina in Calgary
Drina in Calgary

2 Exterior Painting Projects

We had two paint projects his past summer and I was very impressed how quickly and efficiently the work was completed and the house looks great. What disappointed me was the degree of clean up afterwards. Each day everything was put away as promised on the website which I appreciated but at the end I had to call back several times asking for someone to come and clean paint off the sidewalk or side of the house. There are still paint chips blowing around our yard as they were never touched. I swept and vacuumed as much as I could but had fully expected there to be an attempt to remove as much as possible as promised on the website.

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for this oversight and have sent our crew back to clean up the paint chips.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Professional from start to finish

Top points to this company! We had gotten a few quotes, and Certapro said they would give us higher quality paint for roughly the same price. When it came to painting, the size of the job was bigger than expected initially but they made sure it was completed properly and professionally. They ended up having to put in many more man hours than they had estimated in the quote, but they didn't try to charge us a cent more. Since our house was vacant, the painters even stayed late (till at least 10pm on one night) to ensure that the work was completed on time.
Satisfied doesn't even begin to describe the results. You would be foolish to not use this company, or at least get a quote. You definitely won't regret it!

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again. Our moto "customers for life" is not just a statement, our mission is to earn your trust and your business over and over. When you think of painting we want you to only think of CertaPro Painters of Calgary North.

sanjay in
sanjay in

interior Painting project for home

CertaPro Painters of Calgary North did a great job painting the interior of our home. The job was done with great care and the painter was very good and trustworthy. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you Sanjay. It was our pleasure serving you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Outside House Trim

Great work by the couple - house looks great for when we will be selling. Definitely will help in the re-sell of our house. Got done in time required before snow came.

Thank you for trusting us with your home!

blainebecky2009
blainebecky2009
1 review Edmonton, AB

Interior Paiting

CertaPro Painters of Calgary North did a fantastic job painting the interior of our home. The job was done with great care and the painter was very personable and trustworthy. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for trusting us with your home!

A W from Calgary
A W from Calgary

Painting

Troy and Darlene were amazing to deal with. They painted an entire condo for us and did a great job. They were able to fit our project into a very tight timeline. Made sure we were happy with the final product. Would definitely recomment them. Thanks T & D!
Anita

Thank you. We hope to serve you again.

Ty from Calgary
Ty from Calgary

Downstairs Revitalization

I hired Troy & Darlene Copeman with CertaPro Painters, to work on my downstairs home in March of this year. I am thrilled with how easy & convenient they made the whole process. Really nice people, who listened to my wants, and made them a reality. I found the quality of work to be much more then satisfactory, and I will definitely recommend my friends/family. Great experience! +++++

Thank You. We hope to serve you again.

More about CertaPro Painters Of Calgary North

Call for a FREE estimate! 403-220-1515

With every painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in the area. Residential or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty. Whatever your needs,CertaPro will provide a professional quality job and experience you'll be thrilled with.

CertaPro painters are legally compliant having liability and WCB for your protection and peace of mind. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce.

CertaPro Painters of Calgary North, takes painting very seriously. We understand how valuable your home is to you and will respect it as if it was our own. Assuring our customers are 100% satisfied with our work, we invite you to inspect our work once we have completed the painting services project. One of our Job Site Supervisors will be assigned to oversee your entire project from start to finish. You may ask them any questions you have during the painting procedure. With that said, we are the painting services company that you can trust. Our team of professionals are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you and your home are always protected-we always have your best interest in mind. Contact us now to schedule a complimentary in-home estimate and for more detailed information regarding our house painting services.