Certa Pro Painters Of Calgary North

Reviews for Certa Pro Painters Of Calgary North

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

Painting interior of house

This is the first negative review we have ever written. With all the very positive reviews on this site (which influenced our initial choice of this company), we felt it important to point out that not everyone is 100% satisfied. We had four main issues: first, the original quote was very confusing and incomplete. Whole rooms were missing and the number of doors did not match--we had to go back and forth a number of times. It all worked out fine in end, but I finally had to say "I want a simple single quote to paint the whole house". We were told that the quote challenge was due to CertaPro software but it made the experience rather frustrating. Second, we have a large number of areas on the trim that are missing paint. I think part of the issue is that we used a new trim paint colours -- I don't think the painter noticed the colour switch from the original trim paint. These missed areas are pretty obvious and I spent a lot of time pointing these areas out (putting painters tape on them). As I pointed out these areas, I was given the impression that I was being too picky (and some areas I pointed out were missed and we felt it was soley our responsibility to quality check the job). When pointed out to the owners after the job was "completed", we once again felt like we were being picky (we heard things like "it is a big job, easy to miss things, the painter has a another job he has to get to, don't know when we can get him back in"). We agreed to pay for job at that point which we now regret. Third, we had wall paper borders removed from our kids' rooms. Not sure was happened, but the paint on these areas does not have the same finish and there are visible lines on the walls where the border was --in both rooms. When pointed out, we were promised some follow-up. This takes us to our last issue, we never got any follow up. even after contacting the local company twice. Not long ago we filled in a review to the parent corporation and gave a negative review. Still no follow-up--it has been almost 6 months. Conversely the paint colour consultant, Debbie, they supplied to us was amazing and spent an extremely long time with us picking colours etc. She gave excellent guidance.

RESPONSE TO COMPANY RESPONSE:
Our understanding of events is somewhat different than yours so we feel compelled to provide some clarification. First, with regards to the communication train, our records indicate that that we had a meeting in December, 2014 after which we agreed to make full payment. At that meeting, we did show some of the missed paint areas and showed the strips on our walls in our children's bedroom where the wall paper trim was removed. You indicated that you would check with the paint rep and provide follow-up. We sent an email on Jan 31, 2015 as we had not received any follow-up to that date. We received a very quick response that you "would get back to us". We did not receive any follow-up so we sent another email on March 6, 2015 and did not receive a response. Our feedback to the parent company was given in April. We have checked our deleted emails and junk mail and cannot find any responses other than the one sent on Jan 31. As we indicated the issue with the areas where wallpaper was removed is not one of coverage, but more to do with finish. It appears as if we have a strip of "gloss finish" in the middle of our eggshell wall. For clarification, the painters did not spend from 8 am to 6 pm on the last day doing touch-ups. On that particular day, we remember them leaving in the early afternoon and that a good portion of the time was spend putting a second coat on our children's bedroom and our bonus room. We do agree the house was a big job and that it seemed rushed to have one painter and a helper complete it in the timeline that was allocated to them.

Hi John,
I recently purchased this CertaPro business from the previous owner that you dealt with. I want to thank you for your feedback and appreciate your concerns. I also want assure you this will not happen again. This is not an uncommon size of job for us as we work on anything from a one room job in your home to large commercial properties. I take this kind of input very seriously and will use it for learning and growth. Our business is highly dependent on referrals from our previous customers. That is why our motto is "Customers for Life". We don't want to just paint for you once but earn the right to be called over and over for all of your painting needs.
Thank you again and I hope I get a chance to work for you again.
Kind Regards

Tena McCarthy from Didsbury
Tena McCarthy from Didsbury
3 reviews Didsbury, AB

Exterior house painting

We hired Troy and his Company to paint the exterior of our home, as well as the deck, fence and shed. We could not be more pleased with the job that they did. The crew was fast, efficient, and very good painters. I would recommend them and will hire them to do the interior of our house as well.

We are very happy that we met your expectations. Appreciate your business and look forward with painting the interior. You were a great customer to work with.

E.D. from Calgary
E.D. from Calgary

Painting outside of house

CertaPro Painters Of Calgary North
403-220-1515
Calgary
AB
T2L 1M6

I needed the outside of my house painted. I found CertaPro Painters in an advertisement and they seemed to have several good reviews. I was most impressed with the quote they gave. It was reasonable, more detailed than other quotes I received, and there was no deposit required. Overall, they did a good job.

Thank you and we enjoyed working with you on your exterior project!

Lori in Calgary

403-220-1515
Calgary
AB
T2L 1M6

We hired CertaPro Painters to paint two bedrooms and one closet in our house. The quality of work was excellent. The man who owns the store was very friendly and easy to get a hold of to arrange a quote. The painter was on time, personable, neat, and very quick. I would definitely use them again.

Therese from Calgary
Therese from Calgary

Exterior painting and minor repairs

I found CertaPro Painters through the Calgary Home Show. We hired them to work on the exterior of our house and make some minor repairs. Overall, I found the quality of work satisfactory. They were very attentive to what I wanted done and when they missed some areas with a spray gun, they came back to fix it. However, they were not very timely as I had hired them in April to do a one-day job but they didn’t come until August.

Thank you Therese, it was a pleasure doing your project with you, and we apologize for delay due to the weather.

Marilyn from Calgary
Marilyn from Calgary

paint

We hired CertaPro Painters to paint three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and remove the stucco from the ceiling in the bathrooms. They were in and out in no time – less than a week, and left no mess. They moved all the furniture themselves and put it back when finished. The owner came to help pick out colours and phoned to make sure everything was going according to plan. Overall, they were pleasant to work with, had a good price, and used quality paint. I will be hiring them again to paint my doors and window sills.

Thank you Marilyn we enjoyed working with you and we are looking forward to woring with you again on your next project.

Christine from Airdrie
Christine from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

painting

I hired CertaPro Painters to paint the upper level of our home because we have high ceilings. We had a quote done by another company which was in line with the one given by CertaPro. The owner was extremely accommodating, easy to work with and did not pressure us to make our decision. She called frequently during the job to ensure everything was to our satisfaction. The quality of the work was excellent, the painters were thorough, worked very quickly, and left without a trace.

We had a great time working with you Chrstine on your beautiful home, and we look forward to working with you again on any upcoming projects!

Karen from Cochrane
Karen from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Home Renovation

This company makes sure the customer is happy with the work that is completed. The work was done fast and smoothly with no complaints by us. They had the most affordable rate compared to other companies we had called for estimates and did an excellent job. We will definitely be using CertaPro painters of Calgary North for our next project coming up in the near future.

Thank you Karen, it was a pleasure working with you on your beautiful new home! And we look forward to working with you on your next project!

More about Certa Pro Painters Of Calgary North

Call for a FREE estimate! 403-220-1515

With every painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in the area. Residential or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty. Whatever your needs,CertaPro will provide a professional quality job and experience you'll be thrilled with.

CertaPro painters are legally compliant having liability and WCB for your protection and peace of mind. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce.

CertaPro Painters of Calgary North, takes painting very seriously. We understand how valuable your home is to you and will respect it as if it was our own. Assuring our customers are 100% satisfied with our work, we invite you to inspect our work once we have completed the painting services project. One of our Job Site Supervisors will be assigned to oversee your entire project from start to finish. You may ask them any questions you have during the painting procedure. With that said, we are the painting services company that you can trust. Our team of professionals are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you and your home are always protected-we always have your best interest in mind. Contact us now to schedule a complimentary in-home estimate and for more detailed information regarding our house painting services.