Certa Pro Painters Of Calgary North

Calgary AB T2L 1M6
Chuchubear in Calgary
Chuchubear in Calgary

Interior walls and trim

Called around for quotes (even from my cousin who is a tradesman), but Certapro were the most reasonable with the best reviews. Aside from that, I decided I would rather professionals handle something like this, as time was also an issue and they had no problem fitting my special schedule in to theirs. It took less than a week for them to paint the whole interior of the house, minus the basement. They did a stellar job, didn't mind granting a few favors and fit a huge job in to a small time period. The house looks amazing now. From the start they showed a professional quality and presentation that I found really helpful and reassuring. They were quick to answer any and all questions I had, and in turn if they had questions they made sure to ask quickly and make sure everything was as I wanted it. I was out of town for the process and so they had the house to themselves and they locked up every night very responsibly. Overall a great experience, would highly recommend and would use again.

Thank you for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you for your support.