Alliance Energy Source

Markham ON L3R 2B7

Reviews for Alliance Energy Source

Water boiler replacement

I am super happy with the service that Alliance gave us. Not only was 30% cheaper than Enercare but they also delivered a great service and greater follow up response. I would recommend them as they offer the best brands, price and service.

Thanks for your support and business.

Calvin in Toronto
Calvin in Toronto

Service

I had my A/C unit installed in April and Mike had installed it for me. He ask me if I wanted it on brackets or not and asked him what would be the best option. He then said it might have to be grounded but didn't mentioned that area of the ground he installed the A/C should be higher. Now I have the builder asking to lift the A/C unit to be higher so they can do the landscaping and I have emailed my matter to Customer Care, but no one has contacted me back. Now I feel like they don't really think my case is worth responding to or help me resolve the issue.I thought they were professionals and should have noted that it was too low. I guess all this company wants is to make money and more than customer service.

Hi Calvin,
We have left few MSGs for you, no response.
I'm sure you had 3 phone numbers from us that would be wonderful to call.
Please feel free to call and let us know.
Thanks

AC & Furnace

We r happy to service and installation. They are so friendly people and helpful. They r knowledgeable company and they sell it good brands and very well mentioned service good.

Thanks for your trust and business!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Water Heater Installation

I called Alliance for new water heater installation Vali showed up very fast and on time ,the installation team were polite and very professional,I really thankful doing business with Alliance.istrongly recommend Alliance.

Thanks for your Trust doing biz with us.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Home air con

Hottest weekend of the year. Air con compressor failed. Alliance were out quick and fast to review and (in this case) replace. They were never pushy and were very easy to work with. The place was left neat and tidy. A very streamlined and friendly experience at a fair price for the services provided.

Thanks for your trust and business,
Looking forward to provide the best service for all our client.
Thanks again

Val in Markham
Val in Markham

Installation New Furnace and AC

We just had a visit from Vali. He was very efficient and organized. He was also very helpful and educational in his recommendations. the Installation team was very proffessinal , mike explained all process to me,also answered all my questions patiently ,they cleaned all area too.i recommend him and Alliance Energy Source

Thanks for your trust and business,
Looking forward to provide the best service for all our client.
Thanks again

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air conditioning issues

They came immediately after our phone call. They fixed our issues, stayed to make sure it was working fine, and followed up with us after. Great service and definitely recommend.

Thank you for your trust and business!
Director.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Heating & Cooling Project

I had two recently bad experiences with my home projects where I initiated the call for quotations. The contractors informed me that they would drop by to my house. They never showed up at the scheduled time nor texted me their reason for not coming. I didn't have any problem with Vali Janparvar. He came to my house on the same day I called. He did a thorough diagnostic of my AC issue and recommended the best functional solutions. His installation crew came as scheduled. They finished the job in few hours & left the work area clean. Vali and his team are real pros. I couldn't ask for a better service than what I received from them. Now we're enjoying our AC as the summer heat starts to rise. Thank you Vali & Alliance Energy Source for being true professional through and through.

Thanks for sharing !
We appreciate your business and trust.

Caron in Toronto
Caron in Toronto

Installations

2017 we had found this company out from might be 10 of them from a local news paper, the reason we picked them was the owner Payman told me that they are family oriented company. I trust the people when they have heart for family. Why I only gave them 3 out of 5 for satisfied, it is because we recently found out that the guy did not filled up the gap between the pipe and wall when he had installed our furnace. Other than that they did a good job for us. Till now, we still keep them as our family designated technician for a/c and furnace.

Thank you for sharing with us. Thanks

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace installation and attic insulation

Mehrdad and his team provided me all options with pros and cons on the furnace choices. Give me time to make my own research and once I made decision, I scheduled it with them and They replaced the furnace very professionally and also checked the air conditioning and advised me that how to fix a minor issue so I didn’t have to replace it. The insulation was also done very good. I would recommend them 100%.

Thanks for your trust . Alliance team really appreciating your warm encouraging words.

More about Alliance Energy Source

Alliance Energy Source provides Licensed technicians to provide high quality small commercial and residential services 24 hours a day to cover all emergencies.
Being a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, we are designated as “Professionals Committed to total customer Satisfaction”
We install, maintain and repair:
1) Air conditioners