Alliance Energy Source

197370 Woodbine Ave
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Alliance Energy Source

Reviews for Alliance Energy Source

Glowco in Toronto

Great service from start to finish!

Payman from Alliance dropped by our home to provide an estimate for replacing our furnace. He did an excellent job reviewing our home and answering the many questions I had about furnaces and installations. He was very easy to communicate with and promptly answered / returned calls over the 3 days i was evaluating the various contractors. Additionally Payman was very flexible with organizing the removal of the old furnace a few days ahead of the installation of the new furnace so that I could do other work in the immediate vicinity of the furnace - excellent customer service oriented individual!

Mike from Alliance was scheduled to remove the old furnace and install the new furnace. On the day Mike showed up to remove the old furnace I had many questions about how the new furnace install would be done. MIke was a great communicator who took the extra time to review the install options available and answer all my questions and address all my concerns. When Mike returned to install the new furnace he did an amazing job. Mike was very fast and efficient but still took the time to do all the little things to make the installation have that "outstanding" look about it. Mike was also an excellent customer service oriented individual!

After my experience with Alliance Energy Source I would have no reservation about using them again for other Heating/AC/Hot Water work!

bipingp

Very friendly, gives right advice and done the very nicely. I would recommend definitely recommend them.

Afshin in Markham
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

This company replaced our home's furnace and A/C. we are so satisfied, Best Price, Great service, absolutely on time to start and finish the job, very clean, best quality, The technician guys was so expert and Polite.
Thanks again for the wonderful service.

sam in Markham

Our AC gave out in the middle of a 40 degree day. It was hot and muggy. I called several people but alliance came out the same day and we were comfortable and happy again in less than 24 hours.
Prompt and professional service. Very knowledgeable technician. Mike was Great! Thanks guys!

nd_kiyani

My home furnace and air conditioning were installed by this company. The technician guys did absolutely an amazing job. Great service, punctual, started and finished according to what they promised, also very well behaved and polite personnel.
Thanks for the wonderful job.

merywong

We had our air conditioner system installed by alliance energy source and they did delivered everything they promise us ,we are so happy with the service and installation

mikehamptons09
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great work very professional job has been done for us and strongly recommended
Our ac broke down middle of the night and next day by noon we had new ac installed

james

Mike from Alliance Energy Source provided a phenomenal good customer service, came on time, he carry most of the parts with him which saved time and fixed the Air Cond right on spot.

The furnace was installed 3 mths ago because my old one was giving me breakdown issues and I wanted to avoid furnace issues hence why I Purchased a new one and now it is breaking down the company left me in the cold for 3 days and 2 night. Back in Oct 2015 I had Alliance install a new lennox furnace in my home, and now in Jan 2016 the furnace has an issue. They sent out a service person, Mike and he told us it was our thermostat so I went out and bought a new one and it is still giving us the same problem. That service call cost us 140$ because they claimed it was our thermostat and not the furnace, and now I have the "The Main Guy" threatening me that he will not come in to service my furnace and I would have to pay out of my pocket to have someone else do it. The company told me in the beginning it was the only company that can service the equipment if I wanted to keep up with the warranty. Now me, my wife and 6 yr old daughter slept in a cold house for 3 days and that is not fair...I have been communicating with them for the last 3 days and it seems as if no one cares about this, I called the night before and someone had told me I would receive a call but no one called, this is not right now I am injured from a car accident I just had and am stuck at home uncomfortably

Hi,
we been at this client house 2 times,
first time he had thermostat issues, that been fixed.

he went for a vacation and he did covered the intake air to furnace from out side ( all the Pic's ) available.
when we did show him the problem, he denied !
we did not charge him for our second visit,
unbelievably, he is saying we were not in his house, although we have all pic and documents as we been at his place and founding home owner fault.
Although we are so disappointed ! But we did our best to provide him prime service.

thanks
Payman

Eric from Toronto

Great service, and perfect installation ahead of the harsh winter. Strongly recommended! The furnace originally from the builder (15 years old) and always looking for a new one to replace. Professional installation and even help us to relocate the pipe. Highly recommended to anyone who needs installation on HVAC.

More about Alliance Energy Source

Alliance Energy Source provides Licensed technicians to provide high quality small commercial and residential services 24 hours a day to cover all emergencies.
Being a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, we are designated as “Professionals Committed to total customer Satisfaction”
We install, maintain and repair:
1) Air conditioners