Alliance Energy Source

Edlaura in Orangeville
Edlaura in Orangeville
1 review Laurel, ON

Furnace replacement!

Excellent and very easy to deal with!
Payman explained everything to the "T"
Mike the installer and his helper were excellent, knew exactly what it had to be done!

Very satisfied! I would recommend to anyone!

Great job guys thank you!

Thanks for your kind words, thanks for your Biz and trust.

Andrei in Toronto
Andrei in Toronto

Furnace control board replacement

Ayman brought the right part and did a great job replacing it. He is knowledgeable and experienced. He provided advice on preventing condensation in the summer, and avoid damage to electronics.

Thanks for your biz and trust!

Arash in Mississauga
Arash in Mississauga

Professional and Precise

I lost my Furnace and stuck in the middle of cold then called payman,
and that's it ,
he was very supportive and kind
as soon as he found out my situation, not only he arranged installation for tomorrow he brings me some heater that i can use in my home till installation,
and mike the installer guy is a real gentelman,

We appreciate your trust and looking forward to provide any HVAC support.
Thanks

Glowco in Toronto
Glowco in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

Great service from start to finish!

Payman from Alliance dropped by our home to provide an estimate for replacing our furnace. He did an excellent job reviewing our home and answering the many questions I had about furnaces and installations. He was very easy to communicate with and promptly answered / returned calls over the 3 days i was evaluating the various contractors. Additionally Payman was very flexible with organizing the removal of the old furnace a few days ahead of the installation of the new furnace so that I could do other work in the immediate vicinity of the furnace - excellent customer service oriented individual!

Mike from Alliance was scheduled to remove the old furnace and install the new furnace. On the day Mike showed up to remove the old furnace I had many questions about how the new furnace install would be done. MIke was a great communicator who took the extra time to review the install options available and answer all my questions and address all my concerns. When Mike returned to install the new furnace he did an amazing job. Mike was very fast and efficient but still took the time to do all the little things to make the installation have that "outstanding" look about it. Mike was also an excellent customer service oriented individual!

After my experience with Alliance Energy Source I would have no reservation about using them again for other Heating/AC/Hot Water work!

Thanks a lot !
We really appreciate your kind words.
We are trying our best to provide our highest tech and knowledge for our citizens.

We will be at ur service for any heat and cool inquiries

Thanks

bipingp
bipingp

New Air Conditioner replacement

Very friendly, gives right advice and done the very nicely. I would recommend definitely recommend them.

Thanks a lot.
Great, we are happy to provide any HVAC service!

Afshin in Markham
Afshin in Markham
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Furnace and A/C Replaced

This company replaced our home's furnace and A/C. we are so satisfied, Best Price, Great service, absolutely on time to start and finish the job, very clean, best quality, The technician guys was so expert and Polite.
Thanks again for the wonderful service.

Hi There,
We appreciate your kind words.

sam in Markham
sam in Markham

Furnace and Air conditioning installed

Our AC gave out in the middle of a 40 degree day. It was hot and muggy. I called several people but alliance came out the same day and we were comfortable and happy again in less than 24 hours.
Prompt and professional service. Very knowledgeable technician. Mike was Great! Thanks guys!

nd_kiyani
nd_kiyani

Furnace and air conditions

My home furnace and air conditioning were installed by this company. The technician guys did absolutely an amazing job. Great service, punctual, started and finished according to what they promised, also very well behaved and polite personnel.
Thanks for the wonderful job.

Thank you for your trust.

merywong
merywong

Air condition

We had our air conditioner system installed by alliance energy source and they did delivered everything they promise us ,we are so happy with the service and installation

mikehamptons09
mikehamptons09
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ac installed

Great work very professional job has been done for us and strongly recommended
Our ac broke down middle of the night and next day by noon we had new ac installed

More about Alliance Energy Source

Alliance Energy Source provides Licensed technicians to provide high quality small commercial and residential services 24 hours a day to cover all emergencies.
Being a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, we are designated as “Professionals Committed to total customer Satisfaction”
We install, maintain and repair:
1) Air conditioners