Alliance Energy Source

197370 Woodbine Ave

Reviews for Alliance Energy Source

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace installation and attic insulation

Mehrdad and his team provided me all options with pros and cons on the furnace choices. Give me time to make my own research and once I made decision, I scheduled it with them and They replaced the furnace very professionally and also checked the air conditioning and advised me that how to fix a minor issue so I didn’t have to replace it. The insulation was also done very good. I would recommend them 100%.

Thanks for your trust . Alliance team really appreciating your warm encouraging words.
Merci

Aironze in Markham
Aironze in Markham

Heat malfunction

I Didn’t have any heat for the near year eve, contact them and came along the day after and fixed everything really fast and the same day.
Recommend them to everyone.

Thanks for Business and Trust !
Thank you.

Martin in Markham
Martin in Markham

Appreciated message

‏The company has an experienced and expert team. They performed repairs and installation in excellent quality and at a time less than my expectation and I am really satisfied with their performance.

Thanks for your trust. Merci for the business !

Esmaeil in Markham
Esmaeil in Markham

Gas fitting for entire commercial building

Prompt and professional.
Clearly communicated and identified our needs.
We paid the amount that was agreed upon for exactly the job that was discussed.
The job was done within the time frame we were given.
I recommend their services

Thanks for your trust, we always there to offer our best of knowledge and service!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

They are giving excellent service

My furnace broken in a very cold day. They quickly take a look to fix the issue. The technical person found the malfunction part. He try to order it but found not responsible price for the part that was $850 + tax. He recommended to replace the furnace with new model because my furnace end of life. He offer different brand that math with my home size and the size match with previous installation. I selected new furnace that had 10 years warranty + labour. It is very good price when compare with other vendor. I am so much satisfy for their work and advice.

Thanks for your trust and Biz, looking forward to provide you any future HVAC inquiries

Furnace and AC installation

Very quick and professional work. Great team! Thank you guys! From time I called the company to completion it took only one week. Nice conversation through messenger to answer all my questions.

Thanks for your trust !

Edlaura in Orangeville
Edlaura in Orangeville
1 review Laurel, ON

Furnace replacement!

Excellent and very easy to deal with!
Payman explained everything to the "T"
Mike the installer and his helper were excellent, knew exactly what it had to be done!

Very satisfied! I would recommend to anyone!

Great job guys thank you!

Thanks for your kind words, thanks for your Biz and trust.

Andrei in Toronto
Andrei in Toronto

Furnace control board replacement

Ayman brought the right part and did a great job replacing it. He is knowledgeable and experienced. He provided advice on preventing condensation in the summer, and avoid damage to electronics.

Thanks for your biz and trust!

Arash in Mississauga
Arash in Mississauga

Professional and Precise

I lost my Furnace and stuck in the middle of cold then called payman,
and that's it ,
he was very supportive and kind
as soon as he found out my situation, not only he arranged installation for tomorrow he brings me some heater that i can use in my home till installation,
and mike the installer guy is a real gentelman,

We appreciate your trust and looking forward to provide any HVAC support.
Thanks

Glowco in Toronto
Glowco in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

Great service from start to finish!

Payman from Alliance dropped by our home to provide an estimate for replacing our furnace. He did an excellent job reviewing our home and answering the many questions I had about furnaces and installations. He was very easy to communicate with and promptly answered / returned calls over the 3 days i was evaluating the various contractors. Additionally Payman was very flexible with organizing the removal of the old furnace a few days ahead of the installation of the new furnace so that I could do other work in the immediate vicinity of the furnace - excellent customer service oriented individual!

Mike from Alliance was scheduled to remove the old furnace and install the new furnace. On the day Mike showed up to remove the old furnace I had many questions about how the new furnace install would be done. MIke was a great communicator who took the extra time to review the install options available and answer all my questions and address all my concerns. When Mike returned to install the new furnace he did an amazing job. Mike was very fast and efficient but still took the time to do all the little things to make the installation have that "outstanding" look about it. Mike was also an excellent customer service oriented individual!

After my experience with Alliance Energy Source I would have no reservation about using them again for other Heating/AC/Hot Water work!

Thanks a lot !
We really appreciate your kind words.
We are trying our best to provide our highest tech and knowledge for our citizens.

We will be at ur service for any heat and cool inquiries

Thanks

More about Alliance Energy Source

Alliance Energy Source provides Licensed technicians to provide high quality small commercial and residential services 24 hours a day to cover all emergencies.
Being a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, we are designated as “Professionals Committed to total customer Satisfaction”
We install, maintain and repair:
1) Air conditioners