Easy Plumbing Company

Reviews for Easy Plumbing Company

Ron in Guelph
Ron in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Bathroom renovations, and plumbing upgrades

Andrew came highly recommended to us after completing some extensive plumbing work for our neighbour. Hiring him to renovate our downstairs bathroom, and do some long overdue upgrades on the plumbing system in our home was a good decision. Andrew was reliable, courteous, and always ready to give respectful advice. The cost of his excellent work was well in line with other tradesmen whom we have hired to work on our home in the past. We especially like his attention to detail. Thank you, Andrew, for a job well done. Ron and Wendy Asselstine.

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Basement toilet, sink, main shut off.

Andrew was very professional. He was courteous and very detail oriented. He replaced the toilet (after sourcing it out and purchasing it) to fit, re positioned the sink securing both. good clean up. He found the main shut off to the house needed replacing and did so. We found him to be reliable. He gave a very detailed invoice which was much appreciated. Would hire him again.

Thank you so much! Kindly, Andrew

Kelly in Kitchener
Kelly in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Garden Faucet Repair

Andrew was professional, efficient, and does amazing work. He replaced the outside faucet on our home after it was ripped out of the wall. He replaced the normal faucet with a frost free hydrant and secured it onto the wall. It looks really good, better than before it was damaged and it is very strong. I would recommend Andrew to anyone needing a plumber and will call him for any future plumbing issues. Thanks again Andrew!

Thanks a lot!

Janice in Waterloo
Janice in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Install sink, toilet and shower

Would not even come out to give me a quote. I emailed through Kijiji and he replied "no thank you'. Not too impressed with this guy. Not very professional in my opinion.

From: Janice
I am looking for a plumber to install pedistal sink, toilet and shower head/taps. Please call me 519-886-8625 if you want to see job and give me a quote. Thanks Janice.

To Janice: No thank you

I used my manners and responded back to you on a Saturday. You needed to pick up the phone and call me and i would have straight up told you i dont do quotes! i work hourly only. If youd like me to do the work, keep track of the time spent and pay me right away. I am busy, i am reasonable, i am an amazing plumber and i called you and asked you nicely to remove this review. you said you'd think about it over night and that i needed a kick in the arse & that you used to work at Boemers.
I get a ton of requests to come and look at plumbing. after 16 plus years i dont want to come and look at your plumbing and give you a price for free. in fact i never have and i value my time. Library, research, permits with city hall, school.

Business based by continuation, referals to respective friends & help with family.

I wish your previous plumber, aka heart attack victim the best recovery.
plumber refers me to client, tells me they lied to there clients and told them made up stories cause they didnt want to bother working for them any longer.
I tell my new clients the lies and the truth and we continue a good working relationship.

Thank you, Andrew Karpenko, owner; fully licensed & insured Master plumber.

Lisa & Mike
Lisa & Mike
1 review Kitchener, ON

bathroom renovation

Andrew Karpenko is an excellent plumber. We are renovating 3 bathrooms in our home and he is doing a great job on the plumbing. My husband and I find Andrew well organized, detail oriented and highly competent. We both highly recommend him to everyone we know.

Amazing! Thanks; Andrew.

alex8642 in Guelph, Ontario CANADA
alex8642 in Guelph, Ontario CANADA
1 review Guelph, ON

basement kitchen reno

Andrew got the work done, asked questions and was communicative. He pointed out issues that should be considered. I checked them out with the city and it was okay either way. The inspection passed. His rate was pretty standard and the final bill was reasonable. Happy to have worked with him.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Great experience

I had an unexpected plumbing issue and Andrew was highly recommended to me by someone else so I gave him a call. He was very accommodating with his schedule. He took the time and effort to organize a time that worked for both us and another vendor. He not only did a fabulous job (didn't take shortcuts and made sure it was up to code), but he went above and beyond. For instance, he called up the city after he had finished up is work (as per protocol) and waited until they arrived. While he waited (which was a lengthy wait), he fixed a leaky faucet and secured the water pipe, just because! Not only did that have such a high impact on me, made dealing with unexpected costs/issues so much easier! Even the guy from the city was impressed with him and asked where I found Andrew. I'm in Guelph, but I most definitely will call on him for any future plumbing needs.

Thank you! Im so happy to have met all your expectations. Thank you for the wonderful review. Your timing is impecable.
greatly appreciated, Andrew Karpenko. Easy Plumbing Company.

Orthocladius in Kitchener
Orthocladius in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen sink - multiple issues

Andrew Karpenko fixed several persistent issues with our kitchen sink, including a leaking drain and a faucet that could not be tightened properly. He did an excellent and professional job at a very good price, as quoted. Both problems had been a source of frustration for quite some time, and he took care of both quickly. I will not hesitate to hire this company again in the future, or recommend to friends.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

kitchen sink drain

Andrew Karpenko came within an hour of calling, and he repaired a clogged and leaky kitchen drain quickly and efficiently, as well as rectifying the reversed water lines. We were very pleased with the work he did and will be calling him to return to fix the bathroom and basement drains. His Easy Plumbing service is far superior to another, more recognized company which had charged us an excessive fee on a previous occasion.

Thanks a lot for writing. I am very pleased to see positive feedback! Thanks a lot!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Renovations and service

We hired Andrew to install a new basement washroom. He made valuable suggestions on the layout which involved opening up a cement floor and installing a catch basin to resolve an existing drain issue, which he detected. He is honest and hardworking. We have used him for other properties we own and he always does a wonderful job.

Thank you for kindly writing a nice review!

More about Easy Plumbing Company

Easy Plumbing Company regular business hours : mon-friday 8 am- 5pm Easy Plumbing company is owned by Andrew Karpenko. licensed as Master plumber in Kitchener. All jobs requiring permits by law will be completed by registering with city hall. Andrew will work at hourly rate $78. 0 Easy Plumbing company ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Kitchener?