Easy Plumbing Company

Reviews for Easy Plumbing Company

Joe O’Brien in Kitchener
Joe O’Brien in Kitchener

Installation of Sump Pump

We had a flood on Feb 5th, our retired plumber, recommended Andrew at Easy Plumbing. Andrew had to cut our cement basement floor. He carried out the dirt, cleaned up really well and installed the sump pump system. We were very pleased with Andrew’s knowledge, explanations, execution and work ethic. We recommend Andrew for any plumbing concerns

Awesome!! Thank you guys!!

Len Robinson
Len Robinson
4 reviews Nestor Falls, ON

Home Inspection Recommended Fixes

A home inspection of our newly-purchased house revealed a number of plumbing deficiencies. So, when Andrew came to do the piping in conjunction with the installation of a water softener, we asked him to quote on the work needed to correct the problems. Boy, are we glad we did. His prices were good, he was on time and his work was first rate. Andrew’s many fine qualities includes one that deserve special note. He truly cares. He cares about your home. He is meticulous and will leave you with beautiful, clean workmanship. His caring extends to pointing out other potential plumbing issues, problems that a lay person simply wouldn’t see. We have no doubt we avoided frozen pipes as a result of Andrew identifying the problem, informing us and correcting the issue. We recommended Andrew to our neighbors and they were very happy with his work. We consider ourselves fortunate when we can call on a good electrician, carpenter, mechanic or plumber to fix those things we can’t on our own. For your plumbing needs I highly recommend Andrew. You won’t be disappointed.

Tiffanie in Oshawa
Tiffanie in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Plumbing

Great workmanship!! Toilet was leaking into floor and into basement. Fixed everything in 1 hour. He was patient and kind and wouldn’t have had it any other way. thank you!!!

mikeguy82 in Kitchener
mikeguy82 in Kitchener

Awesome service fair price

I have used Andrew for a few times already and one thing that is clear is that he leaves your place cleaner than it initially was, I respect the fact that he takes extreme care not to destroy something else while he's fixing your problem and he's very fair on pricing. My repairs were not emergencies and the pricing was extremely fair. I also like the fact that if he can fix the part for you cheaper he will do it, not try and upsell you some new things you don't need. Honest, fair pricing, great communication, clean job, trustworthy and for once I found someone who I can call and not worry about how much it will cost! Just get him over and fix the issue and not worry about everything else. Andrew thank you and will certainly call again when we refinish our basement !

Chris in Kitchener
Chris in Kitchener
1 review , ON

All plumbing work to create a new unit in multiple unit apartment

Working in Apartment Property Management, I once had an extensive basement unit renovation which required all plumbing work to be done from scratch, i.e. to cut the concrete floor open to put down new drainage system for toilet and shower, and to connect it to the existing main drainage pipe of the building, to install new air vent lines, to install new water line etc. City Hall Building Permit Department only allowed Master Plumber License carrier to do such work, and Andrew came into the place. He did an excellent work, which not only to satisfy the Building Permit Inspection, but the whole drainage system has never failed once for years after the work was done. I have used his service many times since and it was always a great satisfaction. He was always reliable, efficient, honest, friendly, knowledgeable, optimistic, and charge a very reasonable fee for each work. Once I was out of country and there was a main water line broken in a 15-unit apartment building. I was panicked and gave him a call. He was extremely busy at the time but still managed to go to the site and fix the issue in minutes. I highly recommend him for any plumbing work. He is the best I know in K.W. area.

Angel's Waterloo in Waterloo
Angel's Waterloo in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Solid Plumbing work every time!

I've used Andrew numerous times at my restaurant. He's always quick to respond and reasonable with the billing.
When we initially hired someone to do a total bathroom renovation at our house, Andrew was the one that came in and fixed all their shoddy plumbing without complaint. Not a lot of trades are willing to come fix others work, but he was there in a pinch.

I've recommended Easy Plumbing to friends and family numerous times, and all were extremely pleased with his work.

Dave and Jenna in Toronto
Dave and Jenna in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Renovations to simple installations... Andrew does it all!

We've used Andrew at all of our rental properties, as well as our homes for various projects... he is AWESOME!

Andrew is always friendly, and is great at communicating when he's arriving or running late. We've had him complete many jobs, from installing plumbing in our foundation and moving main stacks, to installing vanities, toilets and showers. Everything has been completed professionally and with quality.

We highly recommend Andrew to anyone looking for plumbing services, whether large projects or small fixes and installations.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Rental and Home Property Maintenance

Have multiple rental properties and Andrew works on all of them plus my home family and friends homes. He is one of the best contractors I have ever worked with. He will exceed your expectations.

More about Easy Plumbing Company

Easy Plumbing Company regular business hours : mon-friday 8 am- 5pm licensed as Master plumber in Kitchener. All jobs requiring permits by law will be completed by registering with city hall. Andrew will work at hourly rate $78. 0 Easy Plumbing company works for homeowners only. Services anything plumbing, drawings, ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Kitchener?