Easy Plumbing company

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Kitchener  >  Easy Plumbing company

Reviews for Easy Plumbing company

Lisa & Mike
1 review Kitchener, ON

Andrew Karpenko is an excellent plumber. We are renovating 3 bathrooms in our home and he is doing a great job on the plumbing. My husband and I find Andrew well organized, detail oriented and highly competent. We both highly recommend him to everyone we know.

Amazing! Thanks; Andrew.

alex8642 in Guelph, Ontario CANADA
1 review Guelph, ON

Andrew got the work done, asked questions and was communicative. He pointed out issues that should be considered. I checked them out with the city and it was okay either way. The inspection passed. His rate was pretty standard and the final bill was reasonable. Happy to have worked with him.

Thank you!

4 reviews Guelph, ON

I had an unexpected plumbing issue and Andrew was highly recommended to me by someone else so I gave him a call. He was very accommodating with his schedule. He took the time and effort to organize a time that worked for both us and another vendor. He not only did a fabulous job (didn't take shortcuts and made sure it was up to code), but he went above and beyond. For instance, he called up the city after he had finished up is work (as per protocol) and waited until they arrived. While he waited (which was a lengthy wait), he fixed a leaky faucet and secured the water pipe, just because! Not only did that have such a high impact on me, made dealing with unexpected costs/issues so much easier! Even the guy from the city was impressed with him and asked where I found Andrew. I'm in Guelph, but I most definitely will call on him for any future plumbing needs.

Thank you! Im so happy to have met all your expectations. Thank you for the wonderful review. Your timing is impecable.
greatly appreciated, Andrew Karpenko. Easy Plumbing Company.

Orthocladius in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Andrew Karpenko fixed several persistent issues with our kitchen sink, including a leaking drain and a faucet that could not be tightened properly. He did an excellent and professional job at a very good price, as quoted. Both problems had been a source of frustration for quite some time, and he took care of both quickly. I will not hesitate to hire this company again in the future, or recommend to friends.

Thank you!

1 review Cambridge, ON

Andrew Karpenko came within an hour of calling, and he repaired a clogged and leaky kitchen drain quickly and efficiently, as well as rectifying the reversed water lines. We were very pleased with the work he did and will be calling him to return to fix the bathroom and basement drains. His Easy Plumbing service is far superior to another, more recognized company which had charged us an excessive fee on a previous occasion.

Thanks a lot for writing. I am very pleased to see positive feedback! Thanks a lot!

1 review Kitchener, ON

We hired Andrew to install a new basement washroom. He made valuable suggestions on the layout which involved opening up a cement floor and installing a catch basin to resolve an existing drain issue, which he detected. He is honest and hardworking. We have used him for other properties we own and he always does a wonderful job.

Thank you for kindly writing a nice review!

1 review Plattsville, ON

Andrew came to my house to change the drain in my sink as it was rotted out. While at my house he noticed that both drains had started to rot and fixed both drains. Both my sinks are now fixed with new drains and they work perfectly. They drain properly and look great. Andrew also noticed that my toilets were running and were not flushing properly. He changed all the parts in both of my toilets and ensured that they were both flushing and working properly. While doing this he was very professional. He cleaned around both toilets and made everything work perfect. He was very fair, honest and he is a very hard worker. I would recommend his services to anyone in need of a plumber and I will continue to call him in the future.

Thank you very much for posting a review on Homestars!

John in Kitchener
1 review Waterloo, ON

Andrew did not give a price cost or quote, went ahead and worked for 12hrs on a 4yr job.
Final bill was a huge surprise as was the double cost of materials.
Never again!!

?????? I don't have a recollection of who John is?
I looked at my records, book keeping, files, invoices etc.

1 review Waterloo, ON

We hired Andrew to do our bathroom renovation - a two part job. First part required getting the plumbing roughed in, then we would have other work come and he would come back and install the bathtub, shower, and sink. Initially we were quoted 6 hours for the job, but 10 hours later he basically left the job unfinished. Firstly the sink was put in backwards and we had to insist he fix that. The rest of the day was spent doing the shower which was also not done properly at the end of the day. Door wasn't closing, and the shower wouldn't drain. He didn't end up touching the bathtub and didn't finish the job. We contacted him to correct the shower problem, but he refused to fix the job or provide a refund.

Update
Since the job "ended". I was contacted several times by Andrew to remove my review on this website and he would provide his side of the story. The blame on the review was put on home stars but I have since contacted Home Stars who advised me my review was to be kept anonymous, I was not to be contacted and they advised me to update this review. I have also reached out to Andrew to find a solution whether that be a refund or finishing the job. Instead Andrew provided me with his side of the story with no mention of resolution. Since this is the case, we now have to seek legal action.

Jessica from Waterloo
4 reviews , ON

Andrew is is one of the most honest, affordable, responsible and incredible tradesman/plumber we have ever dealt with. We had purchased a home and the washing machine leaked. Andrew inspected the washing machine connections and the pipe installation and found that the previous person had incorrectly installed the pipes (beware of anyone (or your realtor) that recommends to you to use a "handyman" to do plumbing in your home, we got burned). Andrew not only routed the pipes correctly but ensured that everything was to code and did an amazing job with wall, baseboard and caulking repairs. We also had him re-caulk our glass shower, fix the cartridges in the two showers, fix our sump pump, and he noticed we had a water issue in our cold room, which he repaired as well. Andrew was outside in the freezing temperatures and made sure that everything was correct and that nothing was overlooked. I would recommend him to everyone I know. We are so happy that we had Andrew come by as he found what others would have overlooked, which saved us a lot of time, money and property damage.

More about Easy Plumbing company

Easy Plumbing Company regular business hours : mon-friday 8 am- 5pm Easy Plumbing company is owned by Andrew Karpenko. licensed as Master plumber in Kitchener. All jobs requiring permits by law will be completed by registering with city hall. Andrew will work at hourly rate $78. 0 Easy Plumbing company ...