Easy Plumbing Company

Elsie in Toronto
Elsie in Toronto
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Leak under kitchen sink

Andrew responded quickly to our call and did an excellent job. He is very knowledgeable and friendly and his rates are very reasonable. Will definitely call him again for plumbing problems.

Thank you, please let me know if you have any problems

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Andrew provides quality & reliable plumbing service

Andrew is knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable. He helped us out a few years ago with plumbing issues with great service, fast response. Now, he continues to offer same level of quality service. Definitely someone we will call again with our plumbing needs.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Toilet Leak Repair

I live in Listowel like to support local small business whenever I can. Andrew did some work on an outside hose bib for me last summer. I'd contacted him because of the great reviews I read here. I didn't hesitate to contact him to repair a toilet that sprung a leak recently. As usual, he was propt in getting back to me and arrived on time with everything he needed. Everything completed in an hour, without muss or fuss and at a very reasonable cost. I look forward to having him come back for a couple of projects we discussed today. Thanks again Andrew!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Excellent service

We hired Andrew in the past to repair a particularly difficult kitchen sink drain blockage. He did an excellent job performing the repair and was very friendly all the while. We were really impressed with his work, and so we hired him again to take a look at our water leak problem. Our toilets were readjusted and their components were replaced. The same was done with the cartridges in the bath faucets. One of the bathroom sinks also had a leak issue, so Andrew ordered and picked up the replacement parts and did the repairs in the same day. In spite of the pandemic, Andrew did a remarkable job and wrote up a fair and thorough invoice detailing the costs. We are very pleased with his services and would enjoy working with him again!

AWESOME!

Dennis in Keswick
Dennis in Keswick
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Bathroom Reno

I know Andrew for a while now and is always nice to do business with him, Great Plumber and Person. His work is fast and clean , Treats everybody like family

Thank you very much for taking the time right now to write this. means a lot to me. Greatly appreciate it.

Andy in Kitchener
Andy in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Emergency Fix

While having electrical work done in the house, a leak near the water main and close to the panel for the house was discovered. We turned off the water and immediately called Andrew. He came promptly and solved the problem effectively. He is courteous, hard-working and cares about his customers. I have used his service before and will use him again!

Thank you Andy having met you years ago has been such a great experience and enjoy your company.

Clarendon65 in Kitchener
Clarendon65 in Kitchener

Service

Andrew has done a few jobs for me and I can truly say am always satisfied. He is very detailed and always have a solution to a problem. He is fair in his price.

Thank you very much! please let me know if you need help with anything ok

Kim in Kitchener
Kim in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Plumbing

Andrew was quick to respond to our plumbing issue - he was professional and friendly and made sure that the job was done well. If I have more plumbing repairs in the future I will definitely call him.

What pleasant surprise! so awesome, thanks a lot!

Const in Kitchener
Const in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fair prices, quick service!

Andrew has done several jobs for me at my restaurant. Repairs, new installs (water softener), and maintenance.

He has always been fair with prices, and gives very detailed bills so you know exactly what you paid for.

Thanks a lot!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Plumbing

Andrew was referred to me and was not disappointed. We had contractor doing work outside and they needed to use the water tap outside. Noticed water started leaking in the basement at the shutoff valve from that outdoor tap. Andrew came with little to no notice that same evening and got us out of a jam. Got us back up and going and the contractor was able to use the tap the next day. Andrew has also done plumbing work for other family members. Top notch guy and will make sure the job is done right.
Mark S

Awesome! Thank you!

More about Easy Plumbing Company

Andrew Karpenko arkarpenko@hotmail. com (519) 998-8321 Fully Licensed, Insured master Plumber Anything, everything, anytime, all the time plumbing Residential & commercial services.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Kitchener?