Moving & Storage
Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Reviews for Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Daniel in Millgrove, ON
Daniel in Millgrove, ON

Great guys

We used Augusta Movers and were very, very pleased with them. Adrian was our main lead for the day and was so positive minded and helpful and friendly. The guys themselves were also so professional, friendly, and reliable. They moved everything. Good people. We had a couple tough things to move and they helped us the whole way through. The administrators Dinko and Steve were also so kind to help us prior to the move. These guys really work hard for their money. I loved that their pay structure was simple and basic. The team we worked with also were flexible to meet our needs. I cannot thank you enough for your help, guys. The guys were so good to us, they'd be the kind of guys we would go out and have drinks with. The pricing was very fair. You could find cheaper, but as mentioned, these guys were reliable and friendly and THAT IS HARD TO FIND!!

Thank you for this amazing review Daniel!
Although it was a long day, our team members came back with smiles on their faces and had nothing but positive things to say about you and the way you treated them.
Your hospitality surpassed everyone's expectations. On quote: the best customer we have ever had:)
We are definitely not the cheapest company out there, but you get what you pay for. We put value behind every dollar.
It pays back to pay your employees:)
Thank you for your support!
Augustamovers team

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Movers

Used augusta movers on Jan 18 for my move, they arrived early and worked very fast. all three movers were very friendly and professional. They wrapped up all my valuables and furniture and all my items arrived at the new place with no damage. They asked where everything should go so that we should not be searching for things once they left. I would recommend and user their services again

Thank you for your review Mike!
It is always a pleasure working with real people!
Thank you for your support!

Brooke from Toronto
Brooke from Toronto

Moving

We had an excellent experience with Augusta Movers Toronto. They arrived early on move day and got to work right away. They were quick and efficient, but also took great care with our belongings. When we arrived at our new home, they put every box in the right spot, and managed to maneuver large items around some tight corners without dinging the newly-painted walls!

Thank you for this amazing review Brooke!
It was our pleasure!

All the best with your new home

Augusta movers Toronto team

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto

Moving and Storage

Augusta movers did an excellent job for me. They moved the contents of my one bedroom plus den, to their storage while my place underwent repairs, and then moved the contents back as well, once the repairs were complete.
Both moves went smoothly. The movers were very friendly and courteous, and kept me posted on their ETA to let me know to expect them soon (within our arranged time.) All of my things were wrapped in blankets and when one of the legs on my credenza broke, they promptly compensated me appropriately as per the insurance agreement, no questions asked. Dee (the manager) was great at communicating with me and providing information on the details regarding the move. Thank you so much Augusta Movers! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use their services again.

Thank you Nadia!
It was pleasure working with you!

All the best

Stephanie
Stephanie

Best Movers In the World!

Augusta Movers did such an amazing job moving my partner and I from West end Toronto up to Bradford, Ontario. After an extremely long, drawn out closing process on our new home, we had to change the date of the move. The owner was very accommodating which is refreshing during such a stressful and costly period. The movers came out and really went above and beyond in so many ways. They made sure all my belongings made it safely and they were very polite and personable. I would recommend this company to any of my friends or family! If you are looking to take the worry out of moving day, choose Augusta Movers.

Thank you for your amazing feedback on our work Stephanie!
We thank you for giving us the business and we wish you all the best with your new home!

All the best!

Kim Elliot from Toronto
Kim Elliot from Toronto

Super through and professional!

The guys were so thorough, they wrapped EVERYTHING so as to make sure nothing was damaged. They even brought everything up 3 flights of stairs for me, (several floor townhouse). These guys worked HARD, I am so impressed and so grateful for the care and energy they put into the move. Thank you all so much! HIGHLY recommend!

Thank you for being so grateful of our work Kim!
We sincerely enjoyed working for you.

Relocating someones home is not an easy task and in many cases it is the most stressful times in ones life.
You were kind and polite and respectful of our work from start to end.
Thank you for being our valued customer!

Happy Holidays!

Moving

The crew arrived to the storage unit right on time. They were all prepared and ready to work immediately. Any questions about the destination of any items were quickly resolved throughout the move. The new house just had new flooring installed and the crew took the time to place runners throughout the house to ensure no damage occurred. After a long day everything that was on the 'move checklist' got accomplished.

Dear Client!
Thank you For sharing your experience so others can read on our services!
We are thankful of customers like you who truly appreciate our hard and dedication to provide quality moves and great customer service.

All the best with your new home!

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Med to Lg. Move

Adrian, Dave, and Steve were polite, considerate, hard working guys. They wrapped all the furniture and chairs and were careful with our things. My mother in law who works in training was very impressed with their customer service/appreciation.

Thank you for your support Robert!
We greatly appreciate customers like you who are able to notice and value our professional work and customer service.
It is the fine details that makes us stand out from the rest of the movers.
Thank you and best of luck with your new Home!

Augusta Movers team

Kate
Kate

Move from rental to new property

This is the third time we have used Augusta movers in a year and a half. They are excellent. Very polite, hard working guys. Very respectful and mindful of everything they move and the area they are moving in. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again and highly recommend them.

Thank you for your comments Kate!
I really appreciate the time you took to post your review on our services!
It really makes a difference in a world full of so much competition
We wish you all the best with your new home!

Adrian T.
Adrian T.
1 review Waterloo, ON

3 Bedroom Move

First of all let me start by saying that I have moved 5 times in the last ten years. I have used every reputable moving company In the GTA except for Augusta. This experience was so far above and beyond that I am actually at a loss for words. Every single detail was perfect. They messaged me an hour early to say good morning, share their real-time location, and advise us of their eta. The guys showed up 30 mins early, laid protective runners over our new wooden floors, parked their enormous truck perfectly in our driveway and then proceeded to complete the most efficient, seamless and successful move I have ever been privy to. All of the guys were great to my kids, very well manored and extremely polite. I sincerely cannot recommend this company enough.
FIVE STARS!

Thank you for this amazing review Adrian!
Your business is greatly appreciated.
We are happy we were able to exceed your expectations.

All the best with your new home!

Augusta Movers team

More about Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.