Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
111 Martin Ross Ave #7 Toronto ON M3J 2L9
Moving & Storage
Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Another great move with Augusta

My partner and I have used Augusta Movers four times in the past five years for various moves and they've been great every time for all sizes of moves and whether we're doing the packing or they're doing it for us.

This particular move was flawless as always: The movers were very friendly, professional and fast. We don't plan on moving again any time soon but will gladly recommend Augusta to others.

Thank you for your continuous support Daniel!

We wish you all the best

Augusta Movers Toronto team

Joao from Toronto
Joao from Toronto

Toronto Move

I recently had Augusta Movers help me move to my new home. I have to say I was very impressed with the level of care, friendliness and professional service that Adrian and his crew provided. The guys are extremely hard working, very courteous and even had fun while working so diligently. I'd highly recommend this crew for your next move!

Thank you Joao!
We are thrilled to see that our hard work is paying off.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Augusta Movers Toronto Team

pkosemetzky in Toronto
pkosemetzky in Toronto

3-bed townhouse move

Loved these guys from beginning to end! Took all the stress out of moving. Not the cheapest company, but not the most expensive either. I feel like I received great value overall. Go with Augusta and tip well because they deserve it!

Thank you for your gratitude and for being respectful of our work!

We wish you all the best with your new home!

MaryFH
MaryFH

Three Pick-up Move

Steve and his team did a great job moving my family. Super flexible with multiple pick-up points. Price was over the estimate, but to be honest, that was my fault because I underestimated how much stuff we actually had. Everyone was experienced and energetic, tidy, professional and cheerful. Didn't feel like any time was wasted, and they were careful with my possessions.

Your comments about our services excite us!
Thank you Mary FH!
We are thrilled we were able to help with your move and elevate any stress.
We are well known for our efficient and professional work.
Thank you for being our valued customer!

All the best with your new home!

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Moving

In a residential move where fate conspired to have many things beyond our control go awry, Augusta Movers were smooth, professional and fast. Despite the challenges, Augusta moved my goods to two separate locations (half to a locker and half to a new residence), finishing well under their time estimate. Polite, professional and positive!

Thank you for your positive comments on our services Ian!
We greatly appreciate the business of clients like you.

All the best with your new home!

romy in Toronto
romy in Toronto

Amazing Service

Augusta Movers guided me and my family through a marathon move. They were professional, kind, and knowledgeable. They worked tirelessly all day with amazing attitudes. They were very organized and handled all my belongings with care. Their rates were completely reasonable and I would highly recommend them to move anyone.

Thank you for this fantastic review Romy and family!
It was a real pleasure working with you on your project.

Our team at Augusta wishes you all the best with your new home!

Yenting Chen
Yenting Chen

Moving from Toronto to Hamilton

I only have good things to say about the service provided by Augusta Movers. They were friendly, punctual, neat and professional. The move went smoothly and free of stress. Will definitely hire them again in the future. Look no further, they’re the best!

Thank you for your feedback Yen!
We greatly appreciate the business of clients like you.

All the best with your new home.

Lynsay from WALLENSTEIN
Lynsay from WALLENSTEIN

Wouldnt trust any other movers!

Every time I move I use Augusta Movers. They are always friendly, very quick and very careful with all my belongings. I really don’t trust any other company nor would use any other company!

Thanks again for a quick move guys!

Hi Lynsay!

Thank you for your immense support over the years.
We appreciate you!

All the best with your new place!

Alexis92 in North York
Alexis92 in North York

Moving Condos!

These guys are extremely professional, timely and very friendly! It was a pleasure working with them and was confident I was in good hands :)

Would definitely recommend them and would use them again.

Thank you Alexis!
We greatly appreciate not only your business but time you took to share your experience with us on HomeStars!

We wish you all best!

Katherine  in North York
Katherine in North York

Caring Movers

My partner and I had to move pretty last minute, and to make matters more difficult, my partner was in the hospital and unable to help. I'd never hired movers before but figured this was the time to. After looking around online I saw all these amazing reviews about Augusta. Being indecisive and far too stressed I must have emailed them back and forth about 20 times, and they always responded promptly and politely. The day of the move we hit a few bumps in the road that were out of all of our control but Adrian and Steve were so helpful and kind through it all. Adrian always had my interest in mind with making sure everything went as smoothly and quick as possible. Steve had disassembled and re-assembled ALL of the furniture lightyears faster than I ever could have. Overall I would honestly recommend these guys to anyone. They really made an extremely stressful situation easy and smooth. Thanks again.

Hi Katherine,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad you are happy with your moving experience. Customers like you make us want to do better. Thank you for booking with Augusta Movers!

Toronto

More about Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.