AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
7-111 MARTIN ROSS AVE TORONTO ON M3J2L9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Mar from Toronto
7 reviews King City, ON

I found Augusta Movers thanks to Home Stars as everyone I spoke with couldn't really refer a moving company for one reason or another in light of their own bad experiences. I too had a horrible experience 5 years ago with my movers, they broke furniture, were dishonest about being insured and bonded and then simply disappeared. For this move I thought I would go with the best! and I honestly did! I contacted Dinko at Augusta Movers and he was so reassuring and sent over the best team of movers I could ever ask for. From the foreman who was amazing, Justin! to Cory who was very experiences, Ben and Peter who were great and the always smiling happy Tatem. They were all are professional, respectful, courteous, hard working young men. I couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. I have told everyone about them and will use them in the future 110%. We had a 14 hour move and the Augusta Movers team made it the smoothest experience ever! Thank you so much!!!

Job Price

It was real pleasure working for you Mar! We very much appreciate customers that are respectful of us and appreciate our hard work.
Thank you for spreading the word and for sharing your experience with us on this fantastic platform!
Attention to detail is what sets us apart. We hire the best people and train them to the heist stands in moving and customer service so we can provide the best services.

We wish you all the best with your new home!

simon in Toronto

From the first contact, all I can say about Augusta Movers is SERVICE!

Dinko was great with a quote, inspired confidence in the professionalism of the company, followed up to confirm the time and addresses for the move and was very responsive.

Then on moving day, Corey and Brian showed up right on time. They got to work quickly and efficiently and they were pleasant to deal with and took great care.

I would give eleven stars if I could!

***********

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our company Simon!

Augusta Movers team

Augusta movers are very professional and great to deal with. They communicate effectively and the front line staff are respectful and just brilliant. I would definitely recommend Augusta to friends and colleagues.

Job Price

Dear Customer! Thank you for your review!
Your business is greatly appreciated!
Augusta Movers Team

Sue G in Toronto

Just wanted to let you know that we could not have been more pleased with the moving services yesterday. The crew was on time, very friendly and professional. They each went out of their way to make a potentially stressful day, a very happy experience. All of our items were cared for and wrapped carefully. Wardrobe boxes were brought in on demand. Please commend the crew on our behalf!

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback Sue! We will continue to work hard to serve our customers in the most professional way possible.

Robinbestbub in Toronto

This was the first time I used Augusta movers. They were amazing. Jason and Justin worked hard to make sure all of my items were wrapped and moved with care. When they thought my armoire would not fit into my bedroom they kept on trying until they finally manipulated it through the tight space. The quoted price was pretty much on target. I would highly recommend Augusta movers.

Thank you Robin!
We feel appreciated! And that is the best feeling in the world!

Tanya in Toronto

These guys were great! They were on time, super friendly, hard working and very careful with everything. It was a very hot day and lots of stairs and they were amazing.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Tanya!
I hope we get the chance to impress you even more in the future so we can get that 10/10 :)

All the best!

Christine W from Old Toronto

Aside from a few issues (missed piano in initial quote, and then attempted to charge extra which I was annoyed about) the guys were a pleasure to work with and the company's owner Dinko did a great job fixing up a bit of wall damage that occurred.

Overall pretty happy.

Hi Christine!
We have missed to quote on the small upright, indeed. But I believe this could have simply been a miscommunication between the estimator and you.
We had no issues moving the piano on the day of your move and offered you a lower rate than any piano mover but you suggested you will hire an actual piano mover.
We try to be as competitive as possible but when there is extra work like pianos, safes, etc. an extra charge will apply on top of your hourly rate to compensate the movers for their hard work. It is only fair that way :)
We ra e glad to hear that you are pretty happy overall and we hope we get the chance to impress you even more in the future!
All the best to you and your family!

Augusta Movers Toronto team

We reached out to several vendors for moving quotes and Augusta Movers were by far the most reasonable. I was a little skeptical at first because the other movers were charging so much more, but I trusted the reviews on homestars. Scheduling was a breeze! And on the day of moving, the movers were on time and incredibly professional. They cared about our stuff and wrapped major items in the moving blankets. We are thrilled with the service! And will be looking at Augusta again in future moves! Thanks guys!!

Job Price

Dear Customer, we thank you very much for this fantastic review!
It was a pleasure working for you!

Best of luck!
Augusta Movers Toronto team

AUGUSTA MOVERS were professional and great to deal with. They disassembled and took care of all our furniture with great care. Dinko their Manager is very responsible and runs a tight ship!! I encourage everyone to give them a chance. they will go an extra mile to meet your move a great experience.

Job Price

Dear Customer! Thank you for taking the time and the effort to post your comments on our services!
For the 7 years in business we learned that being professional and provide great customer service is the key to a successful move.
Unfortunately the industry is missing that and most times clients will look at movers as the lowest class people, but it doesn't have to be like that!
We are here to make a difference!
Augusta Movers Toronto team

Well done, Professional and quick service. Know what they are doing. And help out where possible with the setting up as well as clearing of stuff. Timing is excellent too.

Job Price

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time on reviewing us!
Your business is greatly appreciated!
Augusta Movers team

More about AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 647-783-8730.