AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
7-111 MARTIN ROSS AVE TORONTO ON M3J2L9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Mar from Toronto
7 reviews King City, ON

I found Augusta Movers thanks to Home Stars as everyone I spoke with couldn't really refer a moving company for one reason or another in light of their own bad experiences. I too had a horrible experience 5 years ago with my movers, they broke furniture, were dishonest about being insured and bonded and then simply disappeared. For this move I thought I would go with the best! and I honestly did! I contacted Dinko at Augusta Movers and he was so reassuring and sent over the best team of movers I could ever ask for. From the foreman who was amazing, Justin! to Cory who was very experiences, Ben and Peter who were great and the always smiling happy Tatem. They were all are professional, respectful, courteous, hard working young men. I couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. I have told everyone about them and will use them in the future 110%. We had a 14 hour move and the Augusta Movers team made it the smoothest experience ever! Thank you so much!!!

Job Price

It was real pleasure working for you Mar! We very much appreciate customers that are respectful of us and appreciate our hard work.
Thank you for spreading the word and for sharing your experience with us on this fantastic platform!
Attention to detail is what sets us apart. We hire the best people and train them to the heist stands in moving and customer service so we can provide the best services.

We wish you all the best with your new home!
Augusta Movers Toronto team

december13 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We used Augusta movers for our office move. I had such a positive experience with Augusta movers that I ended up hiring them again for two separate occasions. From start to finish, they were on time and took such great care of our belongings.

I have already recommended Augusta movers to the Office Manager at our previous office for their move.

Job Price

We kindly thank you for your positive feedback on our services!
We specialize in household but office moves are our passion!
Thank you once again for choosing us and for your generosity!

Augusta Movers Team

Augusta Movers in Toronto

We recently chose Augusta Movers to move my parents from their home of 40 yrs to a smaller apartment. Right from the start, they were professional, patient and very accommodating and the move went seamlessly! The young men were very polite and respectful and alleviated my parents' stress with their careful and meticulous handling of their valuables. They were incredibly efficient yet careful and the move was a great success overall! We would highly recommend Augusta Movers to anyone!