AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
7-111 MARTIN ROSS AVE TORONTO ON M3J2L9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Reviews for AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Amita

Moving is not a fun process. Moving when it's relentlessly snowing is a miserable process, but Dinko and his team made our move as seamless as it possibly could be.

Before the move, Dinko gave us a very reasonable quote and was very pleasant to deal with, so we felt that we were in good hands right away.

On the day of the move, Corey, Mark and Deep arrived 10 minutes early, and were pleasant, very fast, and most importantly, respectful of our things.

Nothing was broken, no floors were scratched, no walls dented, and no nerves were frayed in the process.

We requested that they try their best to stay on the runners (as our move day was very snowy and messy) and they did just that. All requests/questions we had were answered with a smile and thorough explanation.

The best part about dealing with Augusta is that although Dinko's rate was the most reasonable, he pays his workers a better wage than other companies, the workers are clearly content with their employer and it shows on the way they interact with clients.

I really have no complaints at all. These guys were awesome to work with from start to finish, and I highly recommend them for anyone looking to make a move. Two thumbs up!

What a fantastic review!!! Thank you Amita and family!
It really makes a difference when we are appreciated.
Getting paid for what we do is one thing, but being appreciated for our work puts smiles on our faces and motivates to continue to do what we do best.
Thank you for your support!

All the best with your new home!
Augusta Movers Toronto team

ashley in Mississauga

We really enjoyed working with the guys at Augusta movers. Honestly, most movers are the same outside of a couple things: Their attitude and their sensitivity towards taking care of your things. Every one of the guys were positive, friendly and enjoyable to work with (we worked with Cory Mark and Peter). That means a lot because this day stressful enough. Importantly, we were really happy with the fact that our stuff was taken care of so well.

It’s tough to know if a mover is good or not so hopefully you will take what I’m saying into account and call these guys because they are definitely really good

Thank you for your testimonial!
We very much appreciate your business!
Great service starts with great people and we screen everyone carefully to make sure we get the best people and train them to our standards.
Once again, thank you for choosing us and we wish you all the best!

Augusta movers team

art.v.komarov

Excellent service! The movers were quick, careful, and super helful. They did a great job. I'd recommend them to everyone. We hired them for our move from the west of Toronto to the east.

Thank you for the feedback Art!
While being careful with our customers valuables is of grate importance to us, being efficient without compromising the quality of the service is what impresses our customers.
Thank you once again for reviewing our work and for giving us your business!

Joe in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dinko and his team were fantastic from the very first phone call to the final delivery. Their estimate was bang-on and there were no hidden fees or charges. Very up, front professional and friendly. On the day of the move the three man team that loaded up our stuff went above and beyond in their customer service and made a LONG day great. All of our stuff arrived in great condition, and everything was meticulously accounted for.

Don't waste time reading any more reviews, just call them.

Thank you for posting your comments on our services Joe!
When it comes to long distance relocation we are the one company that will review all aspects of the move in detail, before we actually present the estimation to our customer.
We want no unpleasant surprises either :)
Our customers are the lifeline of this operation and we will go above and beyond to make a move day as easy as possible!
Thank you for your business and we wish you all the best with your new home!

caitie_did in North York

Hired Augusta movers to move us from a condo in Toronto to our first home in Hamilton (they were recommended to me by Frogbox.) From start to finish I was very impressed with the service- the owner, Dinko, was easily accessible by email and very accommodating of a schedule change on my part to get adequate elevator time in the condo. On the day of the move, the movers showed up early! They were friendly, and worked efficiently but very carefully- wrapping all my furniture in blankets and laying down mats to protect the floors.

The total cost ended up being quite a bit more than what I was quoted but I think that was largely due to the driving time between Toronto and Hamilton which is out of their control. I had never hired movers before but was very pleased and would not hesitate to use Augusta again!

Thank you very much for appreciating our work Caitie!
We all know how bad the traffic situation in GTA is :(
Our estimates are based of course on google map readings, simply we can predict the actual travel time. We need couple of more free high ways :)

Thanks again for your business!

Dina at Dundas and University

I cannot say enough positive things about Dinko and his team. We used them for three moves in 2 years. We also stored some extra furniture with them over this time. They are responsive, professional and reasonably priced. They take such great care. Dinko is accommodating and responds so quickly with questions. I highly recommend!

Thank you for this great review and for your repeat business Dina!
It is a pleasure serving you!

All the best
AUGUSTA Movers team

Jasmine in BC

Moving is among the top most stressors, in my opinion, so you can imagine how stressed I was when I started to plan our cross Canada move.
From the onset, I was impressed by Augusta more than any other. Dinko was friendly, personable and had a calming way in responding to all of my questions and concerns. Augusta was also the FIRST and ONLY company out of a number that I spoke to who did an in-home estimate rather than pulling any old number out of their hat.
Weeks leading up to the move, Dinko was in regular contact with me, ensuring I had enough boxes and reminding me what to expect on the day of the move and afterward. My husband had already moved out to Vancouver ahead of us for his job and with me being at home on my own with two small boys preparing for this huge life change, Dinko even delivered boxes to me when I found I was running out and getting nervous. Talk about going the extra mile! He also included about a dozen extra boxes on the truck the day of the move, and I used every single one of them - as a result, all of my items were packed and I didn’t have to leave anything behind.
Again, being a person who can be affected by stress and anxiety, I was a bit of wreck the morning of the move. However, the very minute the Augusta team walked through the door, I was put at immediate ease. Corey and his team were amazing. They were friendly and funny, but professional and efficient. I knew immediately we were in good hands and the day flew by without a hitch or a worry.
Knowing we were moving at the height of winter, Dinko was very honest with me regarding how long it would take for our belongings to arrive in Vancouver. Augusta was in regular contact with me regarding where our belongings were in transit. Oh, and the best news of all - our stuff came in way UNDER the estimate weight and our move would actually cost us a couple thousand LESS than originally quoted.
Even though the team that was delivering our belongings got stuck for a day in white out conditions and had a scary trek through the Rockies during a snowstorm, they arrived at our house in Vancouver 3 days earlier than projected. Harry and his team were quick and efficient and they really helped us out by assembling our beds and tables at our request.
Out of all of our (what seemed like thousands) of boxes and belongings, everything but just one item arrived safely and intact. That is pretty impressive if you ask me (and the item that didn’t arrive intact - Dinko responded to me within literally 30 seconds and assured me that Augusta will take care of the repair - I truly believe this was a rare, one off occurence.) What really impressed me is that not one glass or plate arrived broken, cracked or chipped - not ONE! And they were packed by ME! This demonstrates the care and professionalism that Augusta takes with their customers belongings.
I would 100 percent recommend Augusta to anyone. Thank you, Dinko. You’ve built an amazing company.

Wow! What a fantastic review! Thank you very much indeed Jasmine!
It is always a pleasure serving great customers like you!
Moving is stressful no doubt and putting the client at ease is part of our process.
Im glad all of your belongings( with one small exception) arrived in tact and no damage what so ever.
We will continue to work hard on improving our services with the goal of becoming one of the leaders in the industry.
Thank you very much for supporting our small operation and for being s loyal customer!
We wish you all the best!

Review-to:

We hired Augusta Movers based on the recommendation of a good friend that recently used them.
We had our initial visit to our home on Dec 22nd And another follow up visit 3 days prior to our move to firm things up as few things had changed since the first assessment.
Both times the representatives were polite, patient and very knowledgeable.
They provided us with great tips on how to save time and money.
We hired 4 of their men as per company’s suggestion.
The movers were well spoken and hard working.
They were able to disassemble, move and reassemble our Furniture without any issues.
The guys worked well as a team, which in our opinion made their work more efficient.
Old house was emptied in no time and the foreman even did a walk through to pick up any used tape, paper, etc.
The new home was staged and left in a livable condition, with boxes positioned away from entrances.
Very professional work done by this company.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for this fantastic review!
We are on a mission of changing the face of the industry and how consumers look at movers. Even though we understand we cant satisfy every taste, we will continue to work hard and improve our operations through practice, training and hiring good people.
We believe that employees are our biggest asset and we keep our focus on providing a great working environment for everyone and that definitely reflects onto our customers.
Thank you for choosing us!

Alex in Toronto

We hired Augusta to do a pack and move for us on a very cold day!
We live in a 2 bedroom with a lot of fragile items and high end furniture.
Not a single scratch! All furniture was protected with pads from top to bottom. Boxes were professionally packed and all of our china survived the move as well! :)
The movers arrived 15 min earlier to our surprise.
Our hardwood floors were also protected with rubber mats by the crew member, before all 4 men entered our residence.
We had am additional request for an extra stop on the day of the move and the men had no issues at assisting us with that on a very short notice.
Great experience with this professional company! Koodos to Augusta Movers!

Thanks Alex! Your comments are well appreciated!
Hot or cold we do it all! :)
This is the job of a mover. We don't get to chose the weather conditions, unfortunately :(
Thank you for selecting us!
We wish you all the best

Gilad in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Augusta Movers was our choice of a moving company among few other companies we received quotes from. The estimating process was painless and fast. The interaction with the office was very positive and they provided us with enough information for us to be able to understand the process and what is involved.On move day the men at our door looked professional and had big smiles on their faces. Their work was meticulous and professional.

The movers were a pleasure to be around and we are definitely hiring them for our second move and will gladly recommend them to all our family and friends!

Thank you Augusta Movers!’

Thank you for your feedback Gilad!
We greatly appreciate the fact that you were prepared as promised. It makes a huge difference in one's move.

We are looking forward to the second part of your project!

All the best
Augusta Movers Team

More about AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.