Obtained estimate and went in and put the required deposit of half the total invoice on Sept 22/11. Am STILL WAITING for window!!!! Have left voice mail and emailed and not received any response as to when we might reasonably expect window to be installed. Wondering if they plan to do the job or not? If not, would sure like my 50% deposit refunded and to be told so can get my window replaced by someone else!!!!