JK Design Group Inc

Reviews for JK Design Group Inc

Ajay in Toronto
Ajay in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Over Priced without Plumbing and FINALLY LEFT THE DRAIN ALIGNMENT WAY OFF BY MORE Than an inch .... WILL NEVER GO BACK TO JK DESIGN AND NO REFERRALS ..... Disappointed ?

Not very good & "PRECISE" customer service - Didn't realize before ordering that PLUMBING MIGHT COST a lot EXTRA if The COUNTERTOP IS NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY .... suggest everyone-NEVER ORDER THE JOB excluding PLUMBING ....????

Malcolm in Toronto
Malcolm in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Very Happy with All of the Work and Products from JK Design

I have purchased (5) different orders through Joe at JK Design and I am very happy with the results.
1. Granite Counter Top and Sink for Bathroom - Brazilian Granite (Fantastic!!!)
2. Quartz Counter Top for Kitchen - White with flecks (Love it!!!)
3. Back Splash - Gray glass subway tiles (Wonderful!!!)
4. Pass Through Coverings - White quartz with black veins (Looks good)
5. Quartz Base for Fire Place - Black quartz with flecks (Beautiful!!!)
See pictures.

dhuston from Whitby
dhuston from Whitby
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Quartz Countertop and Hardwood floors

We originally ordered a marble-looking Hanstone quartz - installation and product were great. JK was pleasant to work with. We decided to order 1200sqft of engineered hardwood and 400LF of tall trim. Great experience and I recommend.

StephanieLS
StephanieLS
1 review Whitby, ON

Quartz Countertops

I read multiple positive reviews on Homestars about JK Design Group so I decided to go into Joe's store on my way home from work one night. Right from the get go I was given options and a verbal quote with the rough measurements I provided. Joe ended up coming out to the house almost immediately to take measurements and the entire process took a matter of days. Joe's workers came to my house on January 9th to double check measurements and installation was promised on the 19th. I received a call the next day saying they were ready to install if I was, so I ended up having the counters installed on Thursday January 12th. I couldn't believe how quick it was and the entire installation process took less than 2 hours and the installers were polite, clean and quick.

I am very happy with the counters and have no regrets choosing JK Design Group! Thanks again Joe!

-Stephanie

Thank you for choosing Jk Design .
We have read your comment about our company and we are greatly appreciated that you took the time to write them .
It was our pleasure to have you as our customer .We would like to take this opportunity to thank you and hope to see you again soon at JK Design.

Sherry Bernard in Whitby
Sherry Bernard in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

J.K.Design

We purchased quartz countertops from J.K. Design in Ajax for a rental property that we are renovating. Joe even steered us towards an economically priced quartz because it will be going into a rental unit. The work was done professionally within 10 days of placing the order and we are very pleased with the result. The installation went quickly and the installers made sure that everything fit extremely well. We would not hesitate to use this company in the future and we would recommend them highly.

Dianne in Ajax
Dianne in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen and Master/Main Bathroom Countertop Reno

In hopes of moving my husband and I decided to change the counter-top in the kitchen and Master/Main Bathroom. I contacted Joe and he made himself available same day to visit our home to take measurements to provide us a quote. We were given a reasonable quote and decided to move forward. The selecting of product was challenging for me as Joe had so many beautiful Quartz options to choose from. I did eventually choose a Quartz but after a day or two second guessed myself. Joe was very friendly, gracious and desired for me to be a happy customer and happy with my selection I was able to change my mind. He informed me it would be 10 days from order to installation. Just as promised 10 days later the kitchen and master/main bathroom counter-tops were changed. It took the installers, whom were very professional, 3 hours to install. They were qualified, clean and kind. I am so happy that I switched the colour of Quartz as I am so pleased with the end result. So happy that I am sad to leave them behind. All I can say is 'bling, bling, in my kitchen and master/main bathroom. I highly recommended JK Design for any kitchen/bathroom renovation you may have. He has a great selection, exceptional customer service and more importantly a heart of gold - Joe is in this business not only for himself but for the satisfaction of his customers. In my books JK Design gets 5 stars (out of 5).

Dave Clarke from Pickering
Dave Clarke from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Granite Countertop in kitchen

Had JK Design install some granite countertops in kitchen. They had a great selection to choose from and based on my research their pricing was quite competitive. The countertops were installed on time and were done perfectly. Couldn't be more happy...

Hello Dave,
I am quite happy that you enjoyed our services. I hope to be able to serve you again and thank you for your business it was a pleasure.
Thank you and Regards Joe JK Design group inc

Ann in Ajax
Ann in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Quartz kitchen counter

It was a pleasure doing business with this company. Joe and his wife were very polite and helpful and his son was very charming. He delivered one day before the promised date. His installers were very professional. They took approx. 2 hours to install. His product is of very high quality and the pricing is great. I love my new Quartz kitchen counter. I will send all my friends and family to him. Job well done!

Dear Ann ,
Thank you for being on of our valued customers.We are grateful for to have been able of having provided you with quality service and helping you get the right countertop for you.
On behalf of all of us at Jk Design we would like take this opportunity to thank you for taking your time and writing this review and we hope to see you again soon at our showroom.

Phil and Kim from Whitby
Phil and Kim from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen counter

We had looked for a long time at counter tops and have to say very happy with our Quartz counter tops. Joe and his wife were very friendly, knowledgeable and we found their prices much more reasonable then other quotes we had received. The installers were punctual, friendly, efficient and left our house looking as it did when they came in but with gorgeous new counter tops, job well done!!! Joe was most patient as well when we were deciding on what to do with our existing back splash and how to fill the space from previous counter top, he was helpful and we never felt pressured. Would and have recommended JK Design to family and friends, you won't be disappointed!!!

Adisson from Ajax
Adisson from Ajax
1 review L1 Z1 S5, ON

kitchen

They had very friendly service and I felt that they weren't pressuring me to be buy. The whole process was quick and easy after we chose the color we wanted. We ended up going with quartz. The whole process took about 10 days to finish and the installers left it clean after they were done highly satisfied.

More about JK Design Group Inc

Granite, Bathroom, Hardwood, Tile, natural stone, Countertops, Marble , Kitchens, Ceramic, porcelain, Carpet, servis, instalation, estimate, free measurement