Furnace And AC Direct

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Furnace And AC Direct

Reviews for Furnace And AC Direct

Dr Ghazzal in Toronto
Dr Ghazzal in Toronto

Gas firplace installation

I would say very good people to do business with them. They have replaced our gas fireplace. Our old gas fireplace was not work properly and was too old. There sales person Shan gave us very good advice and we will use them again it needed for any heating and cooling services.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Team from furnace ac direct did duct cleaning at my house. Kevin did an excellent work. They also cleaned our dry vent which was difficult task. I am happy with the work.

jhon in Ottawa
jhon in Ottawa

AC service an repair

Wonderful service and fastest response time, My air-condition was stop and no cooling in the middle of hot day
I tried to contact few companies but no body willing to do on same day
finally contacted them and they fixed the job and provided the part with ion 2 hour I would recommend them if you need quick and satisfactory repairs call them

Lary in Toronto
Lary in Toronto

New Furnace

Sales person Ather came to my house for the estimate for new York furnace. Price was reasonable and we end up getting the furnace from him. Installation crew showed up next day at my house for the installation. Workmen ship was great. Furnace is very quite and running good.

Malinda from Toronto
Malinda from Toronto

Furanace repair

I have a rented house in Toronto downtown area. last week the furnace at the house brook down. We search the net and found furnace and ac direct. they answered our call right away. with in an hour they send the technician name mike. it took mike about two hours to fix our furnace. we are quite happy with the service we have received from furnace and ac direct.

Zafer from Mississauga
Zafer from Mississauga

Amana distinction furnace

This is second time we used furnace ac direct services. This time we had sales person and senior tech name arther providing us an excellent service to us. They installed Amana distinction furnace at our house.

Tom from Mississauga
Tom from Mississauga

Furnace service

All I have to say that these people are professional. The tech name Auther spent almost one hour to service my furnace. After the service the furnace is working great. It is blowing good amount of air in the area where we had some air flow issue. We will call them again in summer for air conditioner service.

Thank You!

Emma Taylor from Mississauga
Emma Taylor from Mississauga

Gas Fireplace & Furnace maintenance

I found this company from Homestars and called them to have my gas fireplace maintain. The person with whom I spoke on phone was very friendly and explained the procedure of maintenance in detail. An appointment was scheduled a week after (my preference), on the day of appointment a gentleman by the name of Arthur visited my house and after shaking hands he directly went to the job area to start his work. While having the fireplace maintain he was explaining every step of servicing and was very professional in his work. The original appointment was only for fireplace maintenance but after seeing his determination in work I have requested him to maintain my furnace too. My overall experience with this company from the very first call to the actual maintenance appointment was very pleasant and will definitely recommend this company in my friends and family circle.

mirka from Mississauga
mirka from Mississauga

furnace srr I e

Few years back furnace ac direct installed brand new furnace at my home. So we needed to service the furnace. Tech name auther came to our house for service. We are very happy wifh the services we received.

More about Furnace And AC Direct

We service and install 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
•Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation (New & Replacement)
• Boilers
• Tankless Water Heaters
•HVAC System Repairs & Safety Inspections
•Ductwork Design, Fabrication & Installation
•Duct Cleaning
•Indoor Air Quality Equipment Installation & Service (Humidifier, Air Cleaner, Hepa Filter, HRV, Ultra Violet Lights etc.)
•Installation of Gas piping for all Gas fired appliances