This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Drywall Taping.Ca

Drywall Contractors
75 Berkeley Street Toronto ON M5A 2W5

Reviews for Drywall Taping.Ca

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement ceiling repair

Not long ago I had a plumbing leak on the main floor of my house. Water went down into the basement and damaged the ceiling. So we had to replace parts of drywall in the basement. I contacted Drywalltaping and John came out fast and gave me an estimate on the same day. He was very professional during the proposal process. Once I agreed to the proposal, he gave me the choice of several dates to start the work. On the first day John came with two guys and showed them what to do.They showed up on time both days and did excellent work. They isolated areas with plastic to prevent the dust from spreading during the demolition and sanding. They repainted the entire ceiling and walls so that there is no difference between the old and new paint. Frankly, it looks like nothing ever happened.

Dining Room Reconstruction

We needed to get our dining room reconstructed. After searching and interviewing numerous contractors, we were finally lucky enough to stumble on John. He is both very cordial, professional, and his crew are just SO talented. All of our framing, drywall and specialty plaster finishes turned out better than museum quality. They have been our best contracting experience EVER!

More about Drywall Taping.Ca

DrywallTaping. ca 647-497-6265 has been in business since 2005. DrywallTaping. ca provides residential and commercial drywall installation taping and plastering services in Toronto Area. If you are a home owner or a contractor that needs drywall installation, taping and plastering work, we would be happy to bid on your project. ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?