API Painting

Reviews for API Painting

nadia.peressini
nadia.peressini

Exterior And Interior Reno Painting

My husband and I had just over a month to renovate our new home. It was all hands on deck and API Painting made the experience way less stressful. They worked efficiently and have such a fine attention to detail. Within a matter of days the exterior of our house was fully painted and at the same time, the entire interior was completed as well. My husband and I couldn't be happier with their service and the final product. Thank you API for helping to transform our house! We love it!
Additional cost info:
Exterior: $4500
Interior: $7200

Mike C.
Mike C.

Exterior Car Port And Shed

John and his team were professional and thorough. Completed the job on a tight timeline for us. John put us at ease and made sure we had a chance to review the finished product. We were very happy with the work.

Mark
Mark

Canadian Croatian Sports And Community Centre

Very professional, very timely. Quality of work was fantastic. Very understanding when we decided to change colours. Great job on staining wood trim as well. Highly recommend API for any painting project!

john.s.
john.s.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Painting New Renovation On 2nd Flr.

John and his team did a great job once again with the prep and paint. They are our goto painting team!They stick to their schedule and do a great job of informing you of their progress. They are also very trustworthy. Would highly recommend them.

flamminijones in Binbrook
flamminijones in Binbrook
1 review , ON

Basement Re-paint

We are extremely pleased with the work from John and his team! He was very professional and knowledgable in his work, which is evident in the attention to details in the finished product. We would highly recommend API Painting.

rperessini
rperessini
1 review Hamilton, ON

Paint New Custom Built Home.

We have used API Painting exclusively for several years now both for our personal homes and for our custom builds. We are extremely pleased with their work , professionalism and timely completion of the projects . We will continue to hire them in the future and recommend them highly. -R.PeressiniRRuper Construction

gkitchen2
gkitchen2

Gary Kitchen Re-paint

John was great to work with. He was efficient, timely and always cleaned up after the day was done. I would highly recommend him!

Thank you for your generous review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I'm looking forward to working for you again. Thanks.

susyanne
susyanne

Re-paint New Condo

API Painting did an incredible job of painting the interior of my new condo. They were extremely professional and meticulous in their work. They have also painted my parents new condo and were 100% committed to meeting their timeline. I would definitely use API Painting again for future projects.
Excellent work! Highly recommended!

More about API Painting

Hello my name is Ivan (John) Persin, I would like to welcome you to my Homestars page. Our company specializes in all sorts of painting and wallpaper covering. We apply our expertise in Custom painting, Residential, Commercial, and industrial settings. We will meet the needs and desires of our customers ...