Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

Reviews for Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

andy
andy

Ashphalt driveway and interlocking walkway

Driveway poorly graded , tires dig in, rainwater enters garage, water pools Winter freezing hazard . Driveway is wearing away and has extensive tire marks
Pavers falling away from drive, and walkway landing uneven.
Work completed 8/24/17. Before winter advised Nino Augello of concerns, he expressed driveway would harden over winter.. It did not.
April 2018, after Nino inspected , he advised that it would be a easy fix and they would complete repairs later in the year. They did not.
When I call him in Aug. , he advised that I should not be concerned and
that they would repair by the end of the season. They did not,
Oct /08 called him and he reinspected and not tell me that there is
something wrong with the asphalt mix, and would see if his supplier
would cover. I advised him that my contract was with him and not his supplier.
Nov 1st Nino advised his supplier would inspect the driveway . They did not.
RE REBUTTAL. FACT: the driveway slopes toward the street and has a sewer before the sidewalk. FACT: the rainwater comes in the first garage doorway and did not before repave. FACT: the 90 degree turn did not adversely affect the old driveway and does not affect other similar situations. If this turn was a issue why was there no warning? FACT: G. Moses, Google review 3 months ago, and W. Porter , review 4 months ago are having similar issues with poor material (Driveway wearing and gravel now showing), poor workmanship, and no satisfactory correction. I guess they have 90 degree turns as well. Fact , I wrote to you on this matter April 29/2018,May 29/2018, Aug 11/2018, Nov.16th 2018 and made numerous phone calls. the driveway was NOTFIXED as promised this year, nor was it inspected by your supplier as promised. I am truthful and deal in facts
Since the Spring I have called Nino and left numerous message and he
does not return the call. Each time I have to keep calling till he answers the phone.
This company is connected to Western Ontario Paving and the supplier is
C. Valley Paving. (check the reviews on them)
The end result is that this company does not back up their work and the customer ends up paying top dollar for a lousy Job with poor materials.

RE REBUTTAL. FACT: the driveway slopes toward the street and has a sewer before the sidewalk. FACT: the rainwater comes in the first garage doorway and did not before repave. FACT: the 90 degree turn did not adversely affect the old driveway and does not affect other similar situations. If this turn was a issue why was there no warning? FACT: G.Moses, Google review 3 months ago, and W. Porter , review 4 months ago are having similar issues with poor material (Driveway wearing and gravel now showing), poor workmanship, and no satisfactory correction. I guess they have 90 degree turns as well. Fact , I wrote to you on this matter April 29/2018,May 29/2018, Aug 11/2018, Nov.16th 2018 and made numerous phone calls. the driveway was NOT FIXED as promised this year, nor was it inspected by your supplier as promised. I am truthful and deal in facts

Hi, I am sorry you feel this way as I have explained a few times when I have come to inspect your property regarding your concerns. Your driveway was graded perfectly. You have left out a very important detail regarding your driveway when writing this complain and that is that your driveway slopes to your backyard and garage. This was explained to you before ever even starting the job due to the obvious concern. This is not an issue that myself or any paver can fix due to the simple fact it’s your property’s natural slope. Unfortunately we can not perform miracles and have water run uphill. As for your tire Marks, your garage is literally on a 90 degree angle so turning in and out with your vehicles can create a few tire marks due to the fact that turning that sharply day in and day out can leave marks especially in the first year as it can take up to one year for asphalt to cure. I also showed you a written letter from the Ontario paving association explaining in detail all about asphalt marks and maintenance etc. I can attache the letter here if you like. I find it completely unfair that you say your interlock is not level . Your interlock is beautiful. I will post a a few pictures because pictures say a thousand words and people can judge for them selves. I am very confident and proud of my work. My reputation speaks for itself , I have come many times to see you and I will remove your tire marks as I have explained to you. It’s a very easy and quick fix which again I will do. Please don’t exaggerate the situation making people think your job is not very good. I will also add that your “Lousy job” has brought me other jobs in the area because people like what they see so really that in itself should tell you that your job is nice. Your water draining issues are due to your property slop and again that was explained before ever starting the job. The supplier will come out in the spring of 2019 to see your job as well but like I said your job and materials are very good and I will remove the few tires marks you have. As far as the poor rating on cleanliness, timing etc. This is all news to me because you have never mentioned anything before but I guess it sounds nice with your complaint.
Hi again , I received your second message regarding some of your thoughts we have talked about in the first message and my plan to have your tire marks removed in the spring of 2019 has not changed . Again , they are very minor and are very typical. It does not mean the material we used was faulty in anyway as we only use the most advanced materials and methods to oporate our business. I also showed you a letter from the asphalt association of Ontario stating that tire marks can happen but also be easily repaired and I am still proud of your job. As for your slope , you mentioned in your second message that you have a draine in your driveway which is true . Please try to understand that who ever Installed the drain did so because your slope is very off and it was installed to help as mush as possible. So just for the simple fact that there had to be a drain Installed when you purchased your home should tell you that your slope was a concern from a long time ago way before Wycliffe. As much as the drain helped near the front of your driveway it is impossible for it to help with back again due to your natural property slope and length of your driveway. You are bound to get a bit of water going back there as this was discussed before ever even starting the job. We perform Many , many jobs per season and have for the past 30 plus years and have many happy customers and clients . I don’t find it very nice they you mentioned other customers with out knowing much of the situations or how the out come came to be . Most are happy and resolved . You could have also mentioned the many we have that speak very highly of Wycliffe.

Robin from Vaughan
Robin from Vaughan

Paving And Interlock

Two teams came to complete the work. Asphalt pave team is a professional team with good quality. My 3 stars give to them. Other team working on interlock. Boss Luck and his team falls into worst team. I stopped his work when He tried to fill poly-sand into gap between bricks which is 4" wide. The sand could fill gap up to 1" clearly showed on bag. Finally he filled sand to some gap about 2" wide. First time he came and finished 2/3 of job and fill sand, but he didn't follow instruction on bag and didn't use water to cure it, he let rain water to do it. You know the result. Some area has too much water and some area has no water. Sales person Cameron is not honest, he said his work is perfect and give me half bag sand and leave some work to me. He changed brick type and tried to ignore it. As of today some gaps are not filled with sand.

Nancy Vaughan in Vaughan
Nancy Vaughan in Vaughan

walkway and driveway

We hired Wycliffe Paving to re-do our front and side walkway with interlock and our driveway with asphalt. It looks amazing.
Nino and his entire crew were very courteous, helpful and meticulous in their work.
Thanks for a great job!
Highly recommend this company.

Ken R in Vaughan
Ken R in Vaughan

Driveway and walk-way installation

We are pleased with the installation of our new driveway and walk-way.
The quality and value were very good. Nino personally supervised an efficient and effective installation. We would hire them again.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Job well done!

We hired Wycliffe Paving to re-do our front walk and driveway with interlock and asphalt. We had a rough idea what we wanted but Nino helped us flesh it out.

He and his crew were very courteous, helpful and meticulous in their work. Some minor issues were dealt with after only one phone call, and they were back the next day to fix them.

Thanks for a great job!

Steve in Woodbridge
Steve in Woodbridge

New Driveway and Curbs

Just wanted to say, thank you very much Nino for a job well done. Your guys were fantastic and the driveway looks amazing. From the very beginning, whenever we called or had questions to ask, you were nothing but kind, polite and very professional. We also appreciated the time you took to listen and support us during this process. Gaetano (super great guy) and his crew are top notch and it shows in the work they do, you could see that they really care about the job and this makes a huge difference. It’s really hard today to find a company that really cares about their customers and goes out of their way to please them. All I can say is, that this is one of the best companies out there for interlock and paving. I would highly recommend Wycliffe to anyone who wants a job done the right way and professionally.

Serge
Serge
1 review Caledon, ON

Paving and Interlock

Nino came by to look at the work to be done. He gave us a few options we had not thought of. We liked his approach and his professionalism. After a few discussions and scheduling confirmation, we agreed on a price that was comparable with some of the other estimates we had received but we got a better vibe from Nino. The team showed up on time, made sure they understood what we expected and got it done. We did not have to argue over the ratio of coloured or larger stones, or over other small details. Before leaving, they cleaned up the street and picked up any extra material and garbage around the driveway. Very professional. We are very satisfied of the work they did. The street appeal of our house has significantly improved.

skeena59 in Etobicoke
skeena59 in Etobicoke

Driveway Resurface.

Wycliffe had previously done several other driveways on my street and I liked their work. Called them and Nino came out, he was polite and professional and provided a reasonable estimate, including detailed description of all the work that would be done. The work was done punctually and with good workmanship.
Good communication throughout the process, including explaining my options, dealing with any unexpected situations and ensuring that the job was done right and that I was satisfied with the work. It was and I am, so I can highly recommend Wycliffe Paving!

duboo in Vaughan
duboo in Vaughan

Interlock paving and garden wall

I needed some patio stone walkway replaced with interlock. Also needed a retaining wall for my garden bed. Nino, Luca and the crew did an amazing job - very quick and professional!

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Concord?