Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

Paving Contractors
Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Concord  >  Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

Reviews for Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

skeena59 in Etobicoke
skeena59 in Etobicoke

Driveway Resurface.

Wycliffe had previously done several other driveways on my street and I liked their work. Called them and Nino came out, he was polite and professional and provided a reasonable estimate, including detailed description of all the work that would be done. The work was done punctually and with good workmanship.
Good communication throughout the process, including explaining my options, dealing with any unexpected situations and ensuring that the job was done right and that I was satisfied with the work. It was and I am, so I can highly recommend Wycliffe Paving!

duboo in Vaughan
duboo in Vaughan

Interlock paving and garden wall

I needed some patio stone walkway replaced with interlock. Also needed a retaining wall for my garden bed. Nino, Luca and the crew did an amazing job - very quick and professional!

driveway and walkway

They completed large double driveway bordered with interlock and interlock sidewalk. Excellent design , good workmanship and looks good. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. great curb appeal.

Anna & David K in Mississauga
Anna & David K in Mississauga

Interlocking stone/Driveway paving

WOW is all I can say about the fantastic job of interlocking stone in our front yard and back patio. The end result looks amazing. The quality and attention to detail is outstanding with extra details added that we were not expecting but look fabulous. The patio area looks huge now and very classy. We have so much beautiful interlocking stone we could have a dance hall there.
Dealing with Nino was wonderful and he always returns phone calls promptly and politely. Nino was always willing to listen to any ideas and make them happen. The quote was within our budget and stayed within our budget.
I can't say enough about his crew they were awesome! Foreman Luca took special care and had great pride in the work he performed, along with his crew. They worked long and hard to ensure the work was done quickly and professionally. Even the cleanup was done expertly.
I would recommend Wycliffe to anyone who wants a professional, expert job done.

Neal in Thornhill
Neal in Thornhill

Driveway re-pave

Driveway was showing signs of wear and tear including sinking below the lip of the garage and cracking near the sidewalk. Some years ago, I sealed it and filled in cracks myself but even that was showing signs of wear. Called Wycliffe for an estimate. Carmello offered a great price and a pretty good detail of the scope of the work involved. Crew came during the dinner hour one day and ripped out the existing driveway and walkway. Crew came three weeks later to pave (with one day notice) and install the new stones that were delivered for the walkway. Everything was level and done accurately. Crew was great to talk to and answered questions. I would recommend staying in touch with them and making sure that things are scheduled as you wish but overall, my wife and I are happy with the work.

Jeff in Scarborough
Jeff in Scarborough
1 review Newmarket, ON

Driveway Paving (with Paver stones) & Interlock Brick Patio

I went on the internet to find four quotes to address a new paved driveway and an interlock brick patio to replace an old wooden deck at our house. Wycliffe's quote was competitive with the other companies but Wycliffe made the difference with their attention to detail on both projects. We went with Wycliffe and both jobs were completed in a timely, professional manner. Communication was super with Nino, from start to finish. We are very pleased with the quality results of both finished projects!

Interlocking & Paving

We got an amazing vibe right from the first meeting with Nino. We were not disappointed, Nino and his team did an amazing job on the interlocking of our backyard, walkway and paving of the driveway. We have received so many compliments and can’t wait to enjoy it.

Darryl in Etobicoke
Darryl in Etobicoke

Interlock Walkway, Driveway Paving

Nino and his team did a great job with our interlock walkway and paving our driveway. They completed both projects in a timely manner. It looks beautiful and we've had many compliments! We are looking forward to enjoying it. Thanks very much.

Paul from Concord
Paul from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

asphalt driveway

Wycliffe promised the world till 6 months after the paving was complete when the driveway started to develop cracking. Called Wycliffe and eventually they came out to look at the problem and promised to come back and repair. 3 years later they are still coming back.

I lost faith in these people not interested in after service. To them the warranty means nothing. My advice would be to look elsewhere for another paving company