True Level Concrete

Reviews for True Level Concrete

Wonky Walkway in Langley
Wonky Walkway in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

No longer a tripping hazard

True Level was professional and courteous from start to finish. They asked what it was that concerned me and what I would like to accomplish. The quote they gave me reflected that. Other companies I had look at the project tried to upsell me other services.
True level provided a written quote with a drawing of what would be done. The workers were communicative and polite. The office staff was helpful as well. I am very pleased with the work and my experience with True Level.

Eric from Habidex Renovations
Eric from Habidex Renovations
13 reviews New Westminster, BC

Concrete slab leveling

I hired Cal of True Level to repair huge cracks in my client's aggragate driveway, and relevel the sunken slabs. They pumped in high pressure foam and raised everything perfectly. Plus they filled the cracks and put in aggregate bits of stone which nicely blended it together. Staff was pleasant, efficient, and we also got a warranty. Nice work guys!

tdallasricki from Surrey
tdallasricki from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Raising concrete in living room....slab construction

I was impressed with the work the crew did in raising the concrete slab but have been more than disappointed with the owner's response to the fact that one of the guys broke my dining room fixture during the process.....he's .....wait for it.....'flabbergasted'....that I would expect him to reimburse me for the cost of the light fixture. Seriously?? I would recommend that you build into any contract with this company that if they break something in your house they should pay for the damage.

B Goyer in Langley
B Goyer in Langley
2 reviews LANGLEY, BC

Raise front stairs

Very promp. Very professional. Very realistic on what they can do and what the cost will be. Loved the full brochures. I was under a very strict timeline and, although I had to call twice, the salesman came out within an hour to give me a quote. The work was very good.

Looking for Foundations pros in Surrey?