Duraroc Rubber Surfacing Inc

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
380 Vansickle Rd., Unit 300 St Catharines ON L2S0B5
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Saint Catharines  >  Duraroc Rubber Surfacing Inc

Reviews for Duraroc Rubber Surfacing Inc

Scott Gravel from Oshawa
Scott Gravel from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fast, Friendly and Very Reasonable pricing

We were looking at re-doing our porch and stairs as they were falling apart. We found Duraroc at a home show, and got a quote, and in the end we went with them, not only because they were the cheapest, but because they had the best product.

It gets applied over existing (as long as its solid), will last forever, you can apply any type of salt or ice melter you want, it can take snowblowers, and shovels with no worries of chipping, pitting or damage. They apply this stuff to barn floors, so it has to take a beating...

Drying time was only about 2 days, we let it dry for 3 because we wanted to make sure it was all done.

It looks amazing and we are soo happy!!! One pic is the before, and the other is after!

Sherri and Ray are great people, very helpful, and keeps you posted on the status of your job and when it will get done!

Thank you for submitting your review to the HomeStars site but you have posted it to the wrong company. Sherri & Ray do not work for DURAROC Rubber Surfacing Inc. nor have any affiliation to us. Reviews/Credits should go directly to them. I'm sure they will appreciate the great review.

Tamn8r33
Tamn8r33
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Front Porch, Wrealkout basement stairs and complete pool deck

I meet them at a Home Show and had them come and give me a quote for my Front porch and walkout basement stairs. The quote was better than I thought it would be and they were very knowledgeable about all their products. We booked a date for installation and before they were done the job it was looking so good, I asked them to also quote my pool deck too. We then booked a date for them to install the pool deck as well. The final product looks like a million bucks!! I am so glad I choose them at the home show instead of the other companies. They are a very professional company to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering updating or resurfacing their concrete.

Mike McLaughlin in Saint Catharines
Mike McLaughlin in Saint Catharines
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

We are pleased with our Porch installation

We would like to say how pleased we are with this product, DURAROC. Our job was done about 2 years ago, it has stood up to Snow, Frost & Ice and best of all its non-slip. Our son is handicapped and we feel very safe for him.

We have extended our porch and covered it with DURAROC Rubber Surfacing and I am sure we will enjoy it for many years to com.

Thank you ...The McLaughlin Family

Thank you !! We are pleased to know you feel safe with DURAROC Rubber Surfacing.

Al Pier from Saint Catharines
Al Pier from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Rubber Surfacing to Front Porch and Walkway

They did the job but did not inform me at all, verbally, that I was responsible to secure their job site to prevent people or animals from walking on. Well, animals did. They came back and re-did the job which was totally unacceptable that it was which had looked great. They stated they would repair their poor workmanship which left many trowel marks and uneven application of the rubber and refuse to repair damages. I made their workers job feel welcome and provided beverages and was asked, many times, by them how it was looking. When re-doing the job, I pointed out areas and I would had done better talking to the wall. They stained by vinyl railing, concrete, wood trim and interlock brick which they refused to repair.
They said they would come back but never showed up and never contacted myself. What Duraroc says verbally can be taken with a grain of salt. Very unhappy with this company which is "Mike Holmes" approved. Whatever they have state, has been all recording. I invite other to view this unprofessional work at 48 Farris Avenue St. Catharines, 905-327-7311. Make sure to see their warranty first. Response from Duraroc BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH they manipulate and distort actual facts which they deny.

Shannon from Saint Catharines
Shannon from Saint Catharines
2 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Duraroc Rubber Surfacing to Pool Deck

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Duraroc Rubber Surfacing. Right from the first phone call to the office everyone was professional and very friendly. Bridget and Troy came out to gives us a free quote, they arrived right on time, and they were well prepared for all the questions we had for them! After deciding to go ahead with the surfacing, our install was scheduled. The crew that came out to do our install were polite and hard working. They completed our job in the time that was quoted to us and left the area as clean as it had been before they arrived. We are incredibly happy with our rubber surfacing and have no doubt that it adds to the value of our home. I would hire Duraroc Rubber Surfacing again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend them to everyone I know!!!

RICK from Kitchener
RICK from Kitchener
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

rubber floor surfacing

Duraroc FAILS TO HONOR THEIR WARRANTY ! A year after the floor was installed it started to crack. I contacted Duraroc. Eventually , after numerous calls and missed promised dates they came and repaired the floor.
2 years later ( still under warranty ) it cracked again. They agreed to come out and fix it again, under warranty. After numerous promised dates over a 1 yr period they never showed up !! On some occasions they didn't even called to say they weren't coming, Even though I took time off work to be there for the repair crew.

as a response to Duraroc's last statement. That the issue was the substrate and not their workmanship or product...Well that's interesting since they never actually came back to see the floor ! Not sure how you can diagnose the issue without seeing it?. After not getting any results with Duraroc. I decided to hire another contractor to redo the floor. The new contractor diagnosed the problem, it was put on too thin. it's been almost a year and NO ISSUES at all. Don't make the same mistake I did and pay twice !

WE HAVE NEVER FAILED TO HONOUR OUR WARRANTY NOR PLAN ON IT. DURAROC Rubber Surfacing Inc., DOES NOT Warranty "cracking, shifting or lifting of the substrate over which the surfacing product has been installed". In your case, your concrete shifted/cracked causing our product to move which you admitted did indeed occur.
We repaired it at NO CHARGE the first time it cracked!!!!.
Last year, we returned your call several times but you failed to contact us to approve the repair cost, so we did not proceed.. To-date we have not received a phone call from you!
We thank you for your posting here on HomeStars!

Helen Leonhardt in Brantford
Helen Leonhardt in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Pool Deck

My husband found this company last year at the home show in Hamilton. Owner came and gave quote and was soooooooooo impressive. Very organized, confident on product, professional and.....a little expensive. He came with loads of pictures of work performed on his iPAD. Thought about it briefly and decided to go for it. Job was completed, in conjunction with landscaping project by another company, and extremely satisfied. Workers were pleasant, fun. Our backyard and pool deck are picture perfect.

More about Duraroc Rubber Surfacing Inc

See us, DURAROC Rubber Surfacing Inc. featured on Holmes Makes It Right…. . click the link below http: / / www. hgtv. ca/ video/ broken-record/ video. html?v=352051267671#holmesmakesitright/ video/ fullepisodes/ season2