Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

4548 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M3H 5R9
Garage Doors & Hardware
Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

John in King City
John in King City
1 review King City, ON

Garage Door repair

My Garage door spring broke one morning, I was able to open the door with a lot of help to pull out my cars. I called in to get the springs replaced fixed and Daniel was the service tech that showed up. He quickly determined by looking at the door/existing springs that I would need custom springs. He put in the order and the next day he was back with the springs. This was way faster then what I thought would have took, I figured 2-3 days. Daniel had the door working within 30mins, and answered all my questions about maintenance.

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking time to write this review. Thank you for your business!

marisam
marisam

Helpful and fast garage repair

Pavel helped fix our automatic garage door opener which was not working properly. He was prompt and helpful, and fixed it for a reasonable rate. We would definitely use Pavel again to help with anything garage door related!

Pav in North York
Pav in North York

Broken garage door

Amazing service from Al !Very fast, efficient and fantastic customer service! I highly recommend this company and I will always ask for Al. We had another company assessing the garage door and we were told we’d have to replace the whole door. Al knew exactly what the issue was and fixed it within 30 mins. He saved us lots of money!!!

Thank you so much Pav! We appreciate you taking time to write this review. Thank you for your business!

Leah in North York
Leah in North York

Garage door service

Fantastic service and so easy to deal with! Quick and priced right. Daniel was knowledgeable and very polite. I would definitely recommend Homeland Garage Doors and will use them again.

Thank you so much Leah, we appreciate business very much!

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

Garage door service, from Daniel.

I called Garage door specialists and Daniel helped me fix my garage door in minutes. Amazing customer service, great at his job. Forsure a return customer for future help needed. Thanks again!

Thank you so much Peter! We appreciate you taking time to write this review. Thank you for your business!

nicolas in Toronto
nicolas in Toronto

very happy with the service , very profesional , polite and respectful .Guilli and Elod

Very freinddly and professionals same day service very good pricing , will get my business again for sure Guilli's team came to the rescue!!!!! We got tech Elod very dynamic and professional it took him like 30 mins my garage door was working again ( it's January very cold out there)

William.

Thank you so much for this great review,
We appreciate your business!

fjarai in Richmond Hill
fjarai in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Emergency garage door repair

Having both springs of my custom garage door broken, and cars stock in the garage a week before Christmas, you can imagine the state we were in when we called Elad from Homeland Garage Doors and he did a fabulous job not only fixing the garage door but explaining what went wrong and how to avoid it in the future. All in all it was a five star service.

Thank you Fjarai for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Jamie Dianne in North York
Jamie Dianne in North York

Garage Door repair

Thank you for your help Elad! Soon after my initial call, the technicians arrived same day and was able to help us quickly. Friendly, efficient and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Jamie for the kind words! We would love to help you again in the future!

Remote garage door assessment and fix!

The power went out and the garage door jammed when trying the manual override. Daniel asked me to send him a picture and walked me through the steps to engage and disengage the door when the power went back. He did this remotely by phone and free of charge. Kind and helpful company and service. Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for the kind words! We would love to help you again in the future!

Stephanie P in North York
Stephanie P in North York

Garage door repair and keypad

Daniel was fast, efficient, and friendly when replacing the spring and cables and was also able to install a keypad on the fly. Within 40mins I was able to use my garage door like normal again. Thank you. -Stephanie

Thanks Stephanie for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

More about Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Few people realize the importance of a working garage door until it breaks down - garage doors are protection for you and your belongings. They house your car, your storage, and serve as an additional entrance to your home. For many they may feel like an afterthought, but they provide a great deal of security in a way that few other doors do.
Best Choice Garage Doors

At Best Choice Garage Doors, our goal is to help you with all of your garage door needs. We are available in Toronto and GTA and specialize in any and all garage door related services including:

Installation – When you need a new and state of the art garage door installed, we can provide you with the perfect choice for the design of your home – one that will withstand the elements and provide you with the look and security you need.
Repair – When your garage door breaks down for any reason, our service experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will send our professionals directly to your home to get your garage door fixed so you can feel safe and secure again.

We also offer both residential and commercial services, and are available for all of your garage door projects both large and small. Our customer service is second to none, and we will be happy to supply you with the installation, repair, or replacement that you need. Call us today to learn more about what we have to offer.