Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Reviews for Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

mike.radbourn in Toronto
mike.radbourn in Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Following a power outage my garage door opener would no longer respond to the remotes. As I have no secondary access to my garage I was stuck. Daniel arrived, surveyed the situation and managed to fish for the manual release within 5 minutes. Couldn’t ask for better service than that.

Thank you so much mike, this review means a lot to us!

Carl in North York
Carl in North York

Garage remote installation

DANIEL did a great job fixing our garage remotes and key pad. Very professional and honest. DANIEL came on time explained the whole process and followed up to make sure everything was working well.

Thank you so much Carl. This great review means a lot to us. Thank you for you business!

garage door repair

Daniel arrived on time, was quick, efficient and did an amazing job. Definitely worth the effort and money. thanks again daniel. I called in the morning, got an immediate appointment for the following day and from there, it was smooth sailing

Thank you so much for this great review, we appreciate your business!

Ben, Royal York and Bloor
Ben, Royal York and Bloor

Garage door repair

Technician came promptly after a service call on a Saturday morning. (No premium for the weekend service call) Sized up situation that there was a broken spring, but it’s a heavy door that requires a heavy duty spring. Scheduled a follow-up for the following Tuesday once he had the part. Narrow time window that he respected, since I was planning to be in and out that day. Made the repair quietly and effectively. Well done.

Thank you Ben, we appreciate your business very much!

Dan in Burlington
Dan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage Door Repair

You guys got it right! From booking the next day Saturday appointment, to Dave the technician calling me and letting me know he'd arrive at my home shortly, this was simply one of the best experiences I've had as a consumer!
Dave was an expert in explaining and quickly fixing my problem, and I'd highly recommend him and Homeland to all of my friends and family.
Thanks again Dave, great job.

Thank you so much Dan, this great review means a lot to us!

Garage door repair

The spring on my garage door broke. I called and Daniel arrived at my house within 30 minutes. He explained the problem and quickly fixed the problem. I would recommend this company. Excellent service!

Thank you so much for this great review!

Broken door in Burlington  in North York
Broken door in Burlington in North York

Garage Door

Daniel arrived at my home on schedule to investigate a non-operating Garage Door. Within minutes he understood the the issue and made recommendations for repair, including upgrades and replacement of the rollers and spring. The garage Door works great now, and is super with the new nylon rollers.

Thank you so much for this great review, we appreciate your business very much!

Awesome work by Daniel. Great work.

Daniel came here and he was pleasant to work with and did an awesome job on the garage door as well as installed super ninja silent wheels that make the garage door extremely silent he deserves a raise

Thank you so much, this review means a lot to us.
Thanks you for your business!

Donna & Stan from Newmarket
Donna & Stan from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

REPAIR GARAGE DOOR

DANIEL ATTENDED TO OUR HOME AN REPAIRED THE BROKEN GARAGE DOOR SPRING. HE WAS VERY EFFICIENT, COURTEOUS AND ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAD ABOUT THE REPAIR. HE ALSO SHOWED E THAT THE GARAGE DOOR ROLLERS WERE CRACKED AND SHOUDL BE REPAIRED. HE DID NTO PRESSURE ME TO FIX THE ROLLERS BUT AFTER SHOWING ME THE THE PROBLEM I TOOK HIS ADVISE AND REPLACED THE ROLLERS. GARAGE DOOR IS WORKING BEAUTIFULLY AND QUIETER, WITH THE NEW ROLLERS. DANGLED DID A NICE JOB. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO CALL THIS COMPANY AGAIN OR HAVE DANIEL DO FURTHER WORK. EXPENSIVE YES, BUT GREAT SERVICE AND MY PROBLEM WAS FIXED.

Thank you so much guys, this wonderful review means a lot to us!

More about Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Few people realize the importance of a working garage door until it breaks down - garage doors are protection for you and your belongings. They house your car, your storage, and serve as an additional entrance to your home. For many they may feel like an afterthought, but they provide a great deal of security in a way that few other doors do.
Best Choice Garage Doors

At Best Choice Garage Doors, our goal is to help you with all of your garage door needs. We are available in Toronto and GTA and specialize in any and all garage door related services including:

Installation – When you need a new and state of the art garage door installed, we can provide you with the perfect choice for the design of your home – one that will withstand the elements and provide you with the look and security you need.
Repair – When your garage door breaks down for any reason, our service experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will send our professionals directly to your home to get your garage door fixed so you can feel safe and secure again.

We also offer both residential and commercial services, and are available for all of your garage door projects both large and small. Our customer service is second to none, and we will be happy to supply you with the installation, repair, or replacement that you need. Call us today to learn more about what we have to offer.