CONTEMPORARY MOULDINGS

Reviews for CONTEMPORARY MOULDINGS

s45 in Toronto
s45 in Toronto

Plaster moulding

Contemporary Mouldings were the easiest contractors that I dealt with. I did some home renos and now needed to add plaster crown moulding to match the existing mouldings. Jim provided me with a different and better solution and helped me choose from the samples he had brought to my house. The result looks beautiful, the work was well done, and most importantly the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend.

SMC23 in Maple
SMC23 in Maple
12 reviews ,

Plaster Mouldings

Found Contemporary Moldings via an internet search on "Plaster Mouldings". We did not want to go with the typical MDF wood due to the inherent issues with that material and have decided on plaster for its superior construction & design. Plaster molding requires extremely skilled workers and we wanted to choose our contractor carefully.

Overall, it was a pleasure to work with Jimmy and his crew. His quotation was accurate and fair. Jimmy was one of the only companies that took the time to come to the house and provide various samples fitting with our home in the evening, unlike other plaster companies! Communication with jimmy was always made promptly. There was not one time I had no issues reaching him. His crew arrived on time and the job was completed as scheduled. Cleanup was great. Best of all we love the new modern moldings and the level of quality was way above my expectations. Pictures to follow...

We have no hesitation in recommending Contemporary Moldings and are now ready to do even more work with them on our second floor!