Swift Plus Plumbing

Reviews for Swift Plus Plumbing

cdwilson73 in Toronto
cdwilson73 in Toronto

Clogged laundry sink

We had a clog in our basement laundry sink that kept happening over and over again. It was finally time to call in a pro and Steve was recommended to us by a neighbour. Steve took care of the clog in a quick and professional manner.
Thanks Steve!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Shower system

Was have some issues with my shower temperature control value could not move it and all the parts where at home Steve come and fixed my problem quickly. The problem was getting the parts and this did take some time( 5 months) .

Would call agian and was a very good man with knowledge of his trade. Thank you

Replaced a Flushing Mechanism

Just a day until Christmas and hosting a family party, I discovered that my toilet wasn't flushing properly and losing water. I tried calling various plumbing companies, but no one could service by the date I needed. Desperate, I asked a friend if he knew any reliable plumbers and was referred to Steve from Swift Plus. He took my call and told me he would try to squeeze me in between services. An hour and half later, my toilet is running and flushing smoothly. Christmas party is saved. More than worth the price quoted.

Anatoli from Toronto
Anatoli from Toronto

Disconnecting radiators, capping the lines

I needed to have my radiators disconnected at the last minute to make room for some other work and Steve was not only able to fit me in into his busy schedule, he was also the most professional as well as far about his pricing. He was punctual, explained what he had to do, and completed the job to my full satisfaction. I'll definitely be in touch with him in the future for my other plumbing projects.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Plumbing

We have a banquet hall in the scarborough area and we call Steve for our plumbing needs. He is prompt to reply to service calls and deals with issues in a professional calm manner. Highly recommended.

Lagavulin in Toronto
Lagavulin in Toronto

Shower Installation

Steve was great! I had a renovation that was in trouble because the plumber disappeared. Steve was able to rework his schedule to come in on short notice. He worked hard to get the job done right and on time to keep my renovatio on track. Thank you Steve!

arthur jack in Toronto
arthur jack in Toronto

plumbing renovation

Had Steve & his crew come in to renovate my bathroom plumbing they were courteous, timely, knowledgable a complete pleasure to deal with I would highly recommend Swift Plus to anyone that requires an excellent plumber for any task big or small

Fred in Mississauga
Fred in Mississauga

Instal Dishwasher

Great Plumber! Professional, prompt and courteous.
I highly recommend to friends and family.
This summer required an installation of a dishwasher and glad I made the call for his service. I know it was for one job but because of his great work I have used him for kitchen and washroom renovations.

Fred from Mississauga

Paul Georgiadis in North york
Paul Georgiadis in North york

Great Plumber!

Steve from Swift Plus Plumbing was awesome. I needed some emergency help he switched an appointment around to accomodate me. He did a great job. He noticed the hardware fixture I had bought was sold with the wrong parts. He was able to use what I had already and made it work. He was fast too and the installation was done in less than one hour. I'm going to recommend Swift Plus Plumbing to everyone from now on. >From Paul

Looking for Plumbing pros in East York?