Swift Plus Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in East York  >  Swift Plus Plumbing

Reviews for Swift Plus Plumbing

Anatoli from Toronto
Anatoli from Toronto

Disconnecting radiators, capping the lines

I needed to have my radiators disconnected at the last minute to make room for some other work and Steve was not only able to fit me in into his busy schedule, he was also the most professional as well as far about his pricing. He was punctual, explained what he had to do, and completed the job to my full satisfaction. I'll definitely be in touch with him in the future for my other plumbing projects.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Plumbing

We have a banquet hall in the scarborough area and we call Steve for our plumbing needs. He is prompt to reply to service calls and deals with issues in a professional calm manner. Highly recommended.

Lagavulin in Toronto
Lagavulin in Toronto

Shower Installation

Steve was great! I had a renovation that was in trouble because the plumber disappeared. Steve was able to rework his schedule to come in on short notice. He worked hard to get the job done right and on time to keep my renovatio on track. Thank you Steve!

arthur jack in Toronto
arthur jack in Toronto

plumbing renovation

Had Steve & his crew come in to renovate my bathroom plumbing they were courteous, timely, knowledgable a complete pleasure to deal with I would highly recommend Swift Plus to anyone that requires an excellent plumber for any task big or small

Fred in Mississauga
Fred in Mississauga

Instal Dishwasher

Great Plumber! Professional, prompt and courteous.
I highly recommend to friends and family.
This summer required an installation of a dishwasher and glad I made the call for his service. I know it was for one job but because of his great work I have used him for kitchen and washroom renovations.

Fred from Mississauga

Paul Georgiadis in North york
Paul Georgiadis in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Great Plumber!

Steve from Swift Plus Plumbing was awesome. I needed some emergency help he switched an appointment around to accomodate me. He did a great job. He noticed the hardware fixture I had bought was sold with the wrong parts. He was able to use what I had already and made it work. He was fast too and the installation was done in less than one hour. I'm going to recommend Swift Plus Plumbing to everyone from now on. >From Paul

Fernanda in Toronto
Fernanda in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Emergency Plumbing

On New Year's eve, our hot water heater decided to die. We thought we would never find someone to come and fix it over the holidays, but one call to Steve at Swift Plus Plumbing and our prayers were answered. Not only did Steve come by that day and get it fixed, we were even able to get showered and ready for our party on time.

Thanks Steve. We have now found our go to plumber!! 10/10 *****

Fernanda G.

Jimmy Hands in Toronto
Jimmy Hands in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Main Drain Backup

I called Swift Plus for help with Drainage issues at me rental property. Turns out some tree roots had infiltrated and blocked our drain. Steve took care of it right away and told us to call him if we ever have another problem which we most certainly will do.

C in North york
C in North york
1 review North York, ON

plumbing

I would highly recommend Swift Plus Plumbing to anyone. We recently renovated our bathroom and required their services. Steve was very knowledgeable and efficient in getting the job done. The price was right, too. We are very happy with our new bathroom. Thanks Steve!