Hermes Mozaik- Stone-Tile & Marble

Tile & Stone Retailers
389 Pearl Street BURLINGTON ON L7L1B2
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Burlington  >  Hermes Mozaik- Stone-Tile & Marble

Review for Hermes Mozaik- Stone-Tile & Marble

Rob Allen in Burlington
Rob Allen in Burlington
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

Kitchen Floor and Backsplash

My wife and I had spend weeks shopping for our kitchen floor and backsplash tiles within a 50 km radius of our house in Burlington and where about to give up on the idea of the reno but then we found Hermes Mozaik in downtown Burlington, our "godsent" The owner Dave explained everything and never rushed or tried to "SELL" us which was a true test of his patience after what we had already been through elsewhere. He even offered to come in after hours to work around our schedule. What customer service….WOW !!! I will only recommended this place to everyone I know in the future. Don't waste your time shopping around in Hamilton /Mississauga or the big box stores or waiting for supposed “sales” from other places. I saved huge over everywhere else we had been. They do charge for delivery but it was still way cheaper than the other “free delivery” included places with everything said and done. My contractor has now switched to Hermes Mozaik and continuously thanks me for finding it. They have everyone else beat by a mile in every sense of service and pricing and our kitchen looks amazing!!!!!
We hope to start on our upstairs bathrooms in the summer and will definitely be returning to Hermes.
Rob and Samatha

Rob and Samatha,

Thank you for the kind and positive review of our company and the referral of your contractor. We are here to provide a service and product to our customers in a matter that suits them and with patience, a quality that seems to be overlooked these days. We are always too happy in assisting our customers and to ensure they are completely satisfied with their purchase from us as they are investing in what matters most to them, "HOME " We are looking forward to working on your next project.

Thank you again !!

More about Hermes Mozaik- Stone-Tile & Marble

Hermes Mozaik Stone Tile & Marble Burlington. We offer boutique setting and service at wholesale pricing. Hermes Mozaik has a very unique relationship directly with the quarries and pass that savings to our customers. Specializing in natural stone from around the world.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Burlington?