R3MP

Reviews for R3MP

Bex in Toronto
Bex in Toronto

Fridge repair

I called GE early Monday morning as my fridge stopped working on the weekend. They patched me through to Robert at R3MP. I was a bit weary about having someone I didn't know come to fix it but I figured since they had been recommended by the company that made the fridge that it would be OK. When I explained what the problem was on the phone to Robert he knew right away what the issue was and was able to give me a quote over the phone. He was able to come over that afternoon and arrived promptly according to the time he said he was going to come. He also called me while he was on his way so I had a good idea of when he was coming.
I cannot speak more highly of Robert. I was absolutely thrilled with the work that he did. He explained to me step-by-step what he was doing and showed me what he was installing and what the issue was. He then told me that we had to wait a few hours to see if the fan was going to be working and he told me he would call me back in two hours which he very promptly did. Unfortunately, the fan was not working so he returned that same evening and replaced it and did not charge me for labour but just for the part. When I returned home from work the next day my freezer -which is on the bottom of my fridge, was open about an inch and had obviously been open all day and was not sealing properly. I panicked as I was having to hold it closed with my leg so I called him and explained the situation. He came over within half an hour and spent 40 minutes and completely fixed the problem and did not charge me a penny. Robert takes great pride in his work and is extremely knowledgable of his trade. I cannot speak more highly of him and I would 100% use them again and fully recommend him to anybody looking for an appliance service person. He is friendly, polite, courteous, knowledgeable And professional. He also backs up his work with a guarantee/warranty and he obviously takes pride in what he's doing so the work is done to a high standard.

Ilinca in Toronto
Ilinca in Toronto
5 reviews North York, ON

Fridge repair

Robert was very prompt and resolved the whole matter extremely fast. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and willing to help out. From his advice, one can easily see that he has a lot of experience as well. It is rare to find such a combination of skill, experience and professionalism these days and we were very lucky to have Robert help us out. We give him our highest recommendation and we will keep him in mind for our household repairs.

R K in Thornhill
R K in Thornhill
6 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Appliance repair

My washing machine wasn't spinning, the clothe were not drying.
A friend of mine recommend Robert at R3MP, I explain the issue he knew what the problem was, he gave me an estimate, He came over was professional, punctual and knowledgeable, he pointed a couple of other worn parts, he replace them. The machine worked very well since then. Now I know who to call next time a have an appliance issue.

More about R3MP

Appliance repairs
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?