JDI Plumbing

Reviews for JDI Plumbing

Betty Davis from Richmond Hill
Betty Davis from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom install toilet, plumbing issues

I needed a plumber to fix the shower and install a toilet in my basement bathroom. Jesse and his crew were very knowledgeable, quick, clean and professional. The cost was reasonable. I have had more plumbing work done each time impressed with their professionalism.

LR from Toronto
LR from Toronto

Cleaning drains, checking house water pressure, assessing new house

I used Eli at JDI plumbing when moving into my new house. He came to check the water pressure and did a thorough walkthrough of all the plumbing. He told me what needed fixing, and also did the cosmetic changes I wanted. He is quite knowledgeable and was on time for every appointment. When I had some follow-up issues,he was quite responsive and easy to reach. The pricing wasn't necessarily cheap, but I did not have much to compare to. Would definitely recommend.

jennifer from Toronto
jennifer from Toronto

bathroom repairs

We had a broken pipe in the bathroom on the main floor that was leaking into the basement ceiling. The service men came out with in a few hours of the call and were very helpful. They got the part immediately which was very important since they had to shut off the water and i have little kids home! i would call them again for any plumbing issue.

Service, Multi Residential

I use these guys on an ongoing basis. When we call for service they get there to fix our problem within 24 hours. If its an emergency, they're en-route before you hang up the phone!

Danny in GTA
Danny in GTA
2 reviews ,

Plumbing

JDI is my go to plumbing company. They are reliable, honest, knowledgeable, and amazing to work with. As a General Contractor, having trades I can rely on is crucial to the success of my business and customer satisfaction. JDI is a company I can rely on and I continuously hire them for all my projects.

Joseph from North York
Joseph from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Various plumbing jobs around the house

Jesse is great. He is professional yet laid back. He is very knowledgeable but seeks input from his customers when appropriate. He is punctual, courteous and reasonably priced. We are now installing a back flow valve and there was no doubt that we would use JDI Plumbing. We have been very satisfied with all of the various plumbing jobs performed by JDI at our house and are now using them for a larger project

aaron messinger from Toronto
aaron messinger from Toronto

general plumbing

Every time I used them I was always satisfied with their great service. They were efficient and on time. Highly recommended. I would use them again. I have used them on several occasions and each time they did a great job!

Repairs and New Installation

Jesse and Co. are young, determined, hardworking, and damn good at what they do. I use JDI on an ongoing basis for a large portion of a portfolio i manage. Their service and knowledge is second to none.
I recently renovated my home and the only thing that went right was the plumbing and it is all due to the loyalty and great workmanship of Jesse and Eli. Thanks guys. Keep it up.