Westpro Painting

NORTH VANCOUVER BC V7J3H4

Reviews for Westpro Painting

Peggy from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Hired Westpro to paint the interior of my home. After the job was started I learned that closets,doors, trim, and the stairwell were not included. This was not detailed in the quote and was not mentioned to me until the walls/ ceilings were almost done. I was very clear that the whole interior needed to be painted. I paid the quoted amount and the job was never completed.

Vancouver Movers
24 reviews ,

Westpro Painting painted our large scale 60,000 sq ft warehouse and we get compliments on it all the time. Drive by 24/7 to have a look. 1584 Columbia St North vancouver BC. Richard also painted my personal house inside and out. Great crews, great service and decent pricing.

Highly recommend