Appliance Services

marily in Etobicoke
marily in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Repair of home refrigarator

My refrigarator broke during the holidays, so I contacted Appliance Services as they offer emergency repair services.
I was really dissapointed with the service, the technician that came to check my fridge said the fridge, which is only 4 years old, was garbage because it needed a new compressor which costs about $600+labour, totalling about $900.
Appliance Services was overpriced, they charged $85 for the visit and also charged me for a random part that costed $35, they did not explain why it was needed.
I could not believe that my fridge was garbage, so I contacted another company for a second opinion, and the fridge was fixed for $400 including parts and labour.
Had I followed the advice of Appliance Services, I would have spent over $1000 in a new fridge.