Advanced Hvac Inc.

5450 Canotek Rd Ottawa ON K1J

Reviews for Advanced Hvac Inc.

Furnace

Karl was so helpful from consultation through install. He seemed very experienced. He definitely knew what he was talking about! I was very overwhelmed by the prospect of buying a new furnace but he made it easy and spoke to me in laymen’s terms.

Gus was fantastic and did a great and thorough job installing my furnace.

Karl registered my warranty right away and checked in a week later to make sure everything went smoothly.

Really great experience overall!

Thank you for choosing us - and it was a pleasure helping you with your new system !

Louise
Louise
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of A/C and furnace (July 2018) and maintenance of A/C and furnace (Fall 2019)

I was very impressed with the open communication, integrity and service provided by the company. The workers were friendly, communicative and respectful of my property. They were also punctual and finished earlier than expected. Very satisfied with this company - I have even recommended them to a colleague whose furnace stopped working unexpectedly...and she was also quite impressed!

Thank you so much for sharing this Louise. We all appreciate it.

John W. In Ottawa in Ottawa
John W. In Ottawa in Ottawa

Quick Home Central A/C System Replacement

The central air conditioner in my home was no longer cooling properly. We called Advanced HVAC on Wednesday morning and they had a technician come out to the house within 2 hours.

The technician identified the problem (less than 1 pound of coolant left in the system I believe) and gave us the option of troubleshooting the system or replacing it. We opted for a replacement so they sent a sales rep over in the afternoon.

That was about 24 hours ago. I'm now typing this as cold air is pouring out of the register next to me. It turns out that they had all of the parts they needed to do the installation and to my surprise, they showed up around noon and installed the new system in about 3 hours.

Well done Advanced HVAC!

5 out of 5 stars!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us.

Susan in Ottawa
Susan in Ottawa

Annual Furnac & AC Inspection/clenaing

We just had our furnace and AC inspection done by Nick. He is a real credit to Advanced HVAC -- you are lucky to have him. He is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He readily answered all of our questions and concerns. It is a pleasure to have him come to our home every year.

Thank you for the review - very much appreciated !

Christianne in
Christianne in

Excellent work and professionalism

I shopped around and I call Advanced. I spoke to Kevin who was so helpful throughout the work period. I was given a fair estimate by David Laplante, part owner. The amount was under everything I had been told before. The work lead was Jeff Leach. Jeff worked well and he was very meticulous in the way he approached his work. He preferred doing a well done job instead of a quick one,
But most importantly, this company establishes a rapport with their clients and they will go beyond everything to get a satisfied customer.
I would highly recommend them to anyone who want a fair price for a job well done. Thank you Advance team.

Thanks Christianne for sharing your experience.

joseph from Ottawa
joseph from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New furnace and ac

My mother was on electric baseboard heating and had no AC. I hired these guys to do the install after getting three quotes. Their price was in the middle. They kept there word every step of the way through this process. They showed up everyday on time and completed the job on schedule. It's nice not having $1200 heating bills anymore. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone that needs the service.

Wow - I'm very happy all turned out well and that you are now saving on your electricity bill. Thanks for sharing.

More about Advanced Hvac Inc.

Advanced HVAC Inc. is your Heating and Cooling Specialist serving Ottawa and surrounding area with 35 years experience.

Advanced HVAC is a medium sized family operated heating and cooling company serving the Ottawa and surrounding areas. What makes us different from all other companies that specialize in HVAC in Ottawa? Owned by two brothers, Dave and Martin who grew up in Ottawa, they appreciate the importance of providing integrity service to their neighbours and their community. Our Ottawa HVAC company works with both residential and commercial clients, and is proud to provide year-round service. We thrive on building and maintaining long-term connections with our clients, and as such, much of our company’s success can be attributed to our loyal clients. We also take great pride in creating strong relationships with all of the property managers that we work with.