Advanced HVAC Inc.

5450 Canotek Rd Ottawa ON K1J

Reviews for Advanced HVAC Inc.

John W. In Ottawa in Ottawa
John W. In Ottawa in Ottawa

Quick Home Central A/C System Replacement

The central air conditioner in my home was no longer cooling properly. We called Advanced HVAC on Wednesday morning and they had a technician come out to the house within 2 hours.

The technician identified the problem (less than 1 pound of coolant left in the system I believe) and gave us the option of troubleshooting the system or replacing it. We opted for a replacement so they sent a sales rep over in the afternoon.

That was about 24 hours ago. I'm now typing this as cold air is pouring out of the register next to me. It turns out that they had all of the parts they needed to do the installation and to my surprise, they showed up around noon and installed the new system in about 3 hours.

Well done Advanced HVAC!

5 out of 5 stars!

Susan in Ottawa
Susan in Ottawa

Annual Furnac & AC Inspection/clenaing

We just had our furnace and AC inspection done by Nick. He is a real credit to Advanced HVAC -- you are lucky to have him. He is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He readily answered all of our questions and concerns. It is a pleasure to have him come to our home every year.

Christianne in
Christianne in

Excellent work and professionalism

I shopped around and I call Advanced. I spoke to Kevin who was so helpful throughout the work period. I was given a fair estimate by David Laplante, part owner. The amount was under everything I had been told before. The work lead was Jeff Leach. Jeff worked well and he was very meticulous in the way he approached his work. He preferred doing a well done job instead of a quick one,
But most importantly, this company establishes a rapport with their clients and they will go beyond everything to get a satisfied customer.
I would highly recommend them to anyone who want a fair price for a job well done. Thank you Advance team.

joseph from Ottawa

613-833-9963
5450 Canotek Rd
Ottawa
K1J

My mother was on electric baseboard heating and had no AC. I hired these guys to do the install after getting three quotes. Their price was in the middle. They kept there word every step of the way through this process. They showed up everyday on time and completed the job on schedule. It's nice not having $1200 heating bills anymore. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone that needs the service.

Patrick S from Ottawa
Patrick S from Ottawa
4 reviews Cumberland, ON

Hot water tank

Had bad luck with my previous gas appliance company that I hired for installation my gas furnace. So, I didn't want to get those guys here again. I noticed the Advanced HVAC Van on the road one day and I was in need of a new how water tank. David came over and gave me a reasonable quote and took the time to explain what they would do and my options. He installed a hot water tank with fast recuperation. My wife and I are really grateful for the time that David took to go through the quote. The 2 technicians were extremely careful not to damage anything and the installation looks great. A world of a difference between them and the previous company that installed my furnace. Advanced HVAC did so good, that I hired them to do the annual maintenance on my furnace. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the feedback Patrick. We appreciate the business and look forward to serving you in the future.

More about Advanced HVAC Inc.

Advanced HVAC Inc. is your Heating and Cooling Specialist serving Ottawa and surrounding area with 35 years experience. Advanced HVAC is a medium sized family operated heating and cooling company serving the Ottawa and surrounding areas. What makes us different from all other companies that specialize in HVAC in Ottawa? ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?