Penta Plumbing

Poulsog
Poulsog
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plumbing Services

I know I am overdue on this review as I owe the Team at Penta Plumbing a huge thank you for the excellent work you have done in my house these past years.
Bathroom by Bathroom you have been excellent and fair to work with. Your staff are friendly professional and very tidy in their work. I could not recommend others who came in before you, charged me to tell me my toilet was leaking and would not even take off their shoes before i paid them.
You came in quoted me a price then came back and did all of the work including building and installing a new shower enclosure. All i can say is you deserve a 20 out of 10 and I will always call Penta for my plumbing needs.

Jack from Ottawa
Jack from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Toilet Repair

I recently had Penta Plumbing carry out a minor repair to one of my toilets. The toilet is now as good as new. Service was responsive and thoroughly professional. This is the second time that I have used Penta Plumbing's service, and will likely do so again should the need arise.

1 review Ottawa, ON

fix a leak and install fixtures in bathroom

I had work done by Penta plumbing 3 weeks ago and would highly recommend this company for its honesty and efficient work. Andrew the owner was very prompt in returning calls to book an appointment. It was nice to be able to talk to the plumber instead of an office person when setting up the appointment. His staff and him were able find a leak coming from the bathtub/shower stall dripping into the ceiling below and fix it at the same time.
They were punctual and did not waste time at the appointment.

mandie153 in Ottawa
mandie153 in Ottawa

Bathroom Rough in

Andrew at Penta Plumbing is awesome. Great set of workers he has, great job doing the bathroom rough in, installing water pipes, and putting in the shower, toilet, etc. Would highly recommend.

CJ in Ottawa
CJ in Ottawa

Simple clogged drain- bath

UPdate - Andrew got back to me immediately and made it better.

I would still definitely recommend this company BUT suggest you confirm everything with the person actually doing the work, as miscommunications can happen.

Asked them to clear my bathtub and sink drains. Scheduling is difficult for me, as I must work, and I had someone else let them in.

They cleared the sink, not the bathtub!!! Possibly they need to write down requests at the time they are made. If there is a reason they couldnt unclog the bathtub, a phone call to explain would be courteous.
Very dissappointing...

Review has 1 previous version
Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement reno: 3 piece bathroom and laundry

We hired Penta Plumbing to work on our mainly-DIY basement renovation. The work was fairly involved. Our slab needed to be opened to add the drains for the new 3-piece bathroom, and then back-filled. Some existing drains were relocated, the laundry service was re-configured, and at the end of the job, Penta installed the plumbing fixtures as well. The entire job was spread out over months because we had to catch up on construction in between the different phases of the plumbing work. Penta was great to work with, and even though sometimes it took a while for us to get back to him, Andrew was always able to schedule us pretty quickly whenever we told him we were ready for the next step. The new laundry service has been used regularly for a while, and although the other new fixtures have only had light use so far, everything seems to be working great. We were happy we chose Penta to assist in a project we've put a lot of personal effort into, and Andrew has earned our first call the next time we need plumbing help. I chose not to enter the cost of the job since it was a custom quote, but Penta's estimate was competitive with the other company that provided an estimate.

Thanks for the great review Kyle! It was a pleasure working with you.

Jonathon from Ottawa
Jonathon from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Would hire Penta again in a minute

After talking to and getting competitive quotes from 3 companies we hired Penta to do the plumbing to update and expand a 2 piece ensute to a 3-piece, adding a shower. The work involved running new water and drain lines for the shower and replacing the old sink and toilet.

The work was to involve 2 visits but a third was required when a shower faucet we had purchased elsewhere proved to be faulty. Some companies would have charged extra for this but Penta completed the work within the original quote. The work was always completed on time with no fuss.

Our experience with Penta was very positive and we will certainly invite them to submit a bid for the main bathroom upgrade project we are planning for next year.

Thanks for the great review Jonathon!

Broken stack and sump pump repair

We have used Andrew many times in the past for our own customers. This time we needed Penta plumbing for our own home repair. Once again Andrew was onsite and had it repaired right away. There is a reason vail renovations uses Penta plumbing exclusively.
Thanks Andrew

Thanks Bill, always a pleasure!

Ken & Jona   from Ottawa
Ken & Jona from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Re-routing pipelines, installing water filter, Pipes clean ups

When we moved to Ottawa last Nov.2013 we got a guy from one of the popular local ad to do plumbing but gave us trouble with the pipes he worked. We called him twice to fix and during the time he was doing his work unknowingly his gas tank was leaking. We didn't have CO monitor in the basement at that time because its under construction.The CO monitor upstairs started beeping and beeping, the plumber was still here and he us told to call fire dept then a few minutes later he left the house.The Fire department, gas company and Heating and cooling company who did our brand new furnace came to our house to check everything but all were in good shape. After 5 hours with the helped and advised of the people who came, the house was cleared so all of them figured out that it's from the plumber's gas tank. In Feb 25, 2014 one of the guys who was working in our basement at that time recommended Andrew to us. We called him to do re- routing of pipes and he did a great job and his price is very reasonable comparing to the price of the previous guy. We called him the second time to install our water filter and did some fixing of little things. Last Dec.15, 2014 we called him again to do cleaning of pipes that were clogged and did changing parts of some sinks. All these works he did for us we are really very happy and satisfied especially his price he is very reasonable. He cleans his mess and checked all what he did before he leaves the house. He is humble and very professional. We will be using him in the future and highly recommend him to whoever needs his service.
With our experienced we always checked in HomeStars before getting anyone to do job in our house.

Ken and Jona

Thanks for the great review!

Tony from Ottawa
Tony from Ottawa
2 reviews Orl, ON

Plumbing

Andrew did a great job helping me with my home Reno. He accessed the project I was working on and provide advise during his quote assessment. He was on time and completed everything very well. My laundry room looks great!
T

Thanks Tony, much appreciated!

More about Penta Plumbing

Penta Plumbing Ltd. is an independent plumbing company based in the city of Ottawa that provides solutions for all of your plumbing needs. Licensed and insured, Andrew Della Penta (owner) is professional, reliable and competent in all aspects of the work he performs. Andrew believes in honesty and quality and ...